* Guide on useful helpers
@ 2019-07-31 17:46 Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
From: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult @ 2019-07-31 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML, Greg Kroah-Hartman

Hello folks,

do we already have some guide (or at least a list of) useful helpers
that can/should be used for more compact/maintainable code ?

I sometimes learn about those by accident (eg. watching at patches
floating around, comments on patches by other folks, reading existing
driver code, ...), but haven't found any guide/docs on that yet.

If there isn't any such guide yet, I'll volounteer for starting and
maintaining it.

Note: I certainly don't intent to duplicate (in-code) function
documentation, but instead some collection of useful tips, that can
be quickly read. Maybe it could be kinda FAQ list.

--mtx

--
Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
info@metux.net -- +49-151-27565287

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-07-31 17:46 UTC | newest]