* Droid 4 backlight support
@ 2019-05-23 22:00 Pavel Machek
From: Pavel Machek @ 2019-05-23 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-leds, linux-kernel, jacek.anaszewski, dmurphy,
	linux-arm-kernel, linux-omap, tony, sre, nekit1000, mpartap,
	merlijn

Hi!

Good news .. we have driver for backlight in mainline, AFAICT.

Bad news .. it is called "lm3532::backlight" or something like that. I
guess we should switch to ":backlight" or something? It is quite
important to do that before someone starts to use the ABI...

And now... we have the driver, but it is not connected to the
backlight subsystem. I guess we could make the LED "default on" for
now... but if there's better plan, let me know.

Best regards,
									Pavel

* Re: Droid 4 backlight support
@ 2019-05-24 21:49 ` Jacek Anaszewski