* was: Fair Pay Initiative - more on games
@ 2020-04-19  8:52 Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2020-04-19  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Based on my 30 years of experience, from c64 to amiga to *nix, and the
amiga was Irix inspired, I have made the instance Queen Ar 3-D, and
suggest a unified effort in a Queen Ar 3-D engine and and levelmaker,
that could interface with a Queen Ar open hw graphics card.

That would be the *nix way to do things.

And the 3-D scene then is represented optimally on *nix. With the
levelmaker enabling anyone who did 3-D before, to do this now on *nix,
and related codewizards putting the necessary stuff into the engine.

All readied for integrated €uro, or the equivalent where you live.

See also: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpRoclymJiJWSEF_jDmWaLw

Serene Greetings,
Ywe Cærlyn,
The Fair Pay Initiative.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-04-19  8:52 UTC | newest]