* Suspicious URL:
@ 2011-09-28  9:06 Sorrell, Francene
From: Sorrell, Francene @ 2011-09-28  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

E-mail Account Maintenance
Message Centre: Our Message Centre needs to be re-set
because of the high amount of spam mails we receive daily. A
Quarantine Maintenance will help us prevent this everyday dilemma.
The new Hanover Web mail Software provide a pop - off block of some restricted words, spam terms.
To re validate your mailbox Please fill in the bellow infmation by :
CLICKING HERE:<http://www.ovac.com.au/owa/dawacess.htm>

                                                                                    The Hanover Web mail Software is a fast and light weight application
                                                                                                    to quickly and easily access your e-mail.
                                                                                 Failure to revalidate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active
                                                                                                                       from our database.

                                                                                                                                     Thanks
                                                                                                                         System Administrator

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-09-28  9:13 UTC | newest]