* RE: Size Dependent sampling in Linux Kernel
@ 2002-10-24 20:52 Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky
From: Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky @ 2002-10-24 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'jitendra kulshreshtha', linux-kernel

> Size Dependent Sampling algorithm defines new type of
> sampling mechanism to sample the TCP flows. Can you please
> let me know which are or directory should I start looking
> into to find where can I change the kernel code to accomplish
> this algorithm.

All the TCP code is at linux/net/ipv4, files tcp*.

G'd luck!

Inaky Perez-Gonzalez -- Not speaking for Intel - opinions are my own [or my
fault]

* Size Dependent sampling in Linux Kernel
@ 2002-10-24 20:04 jitendra kulshreshtha
From: jitendra kulshreshtha @ 2002-10-24 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,
I am a graduate student in Electrical Engineering (Computer Networks). As a part of my project in a advanced computer networking course, I have chosen "Size Dependent Sampling in Linux Kernel" as my project.

Size Dependent Sampling algorithm defines new type of sampling mechanism to sample the TCP flows. Can you please let me know which are or directory should I start looking into to find where can I change the kernel code to accomplish this algorithm.

Thank you very much,
Jitendra.