* RE: 2.6.4 & new e100 driver: module load parameters
@ 2004-03-15 18:35 Feldman, Scott
From: Feldman, Scott @ 2004-03-15 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Calum Mackay, linux-kernel

> Does the new driver support module-load-time configuration of
> these settings, or do I now need a startup script that hacks
> around with ethtool?

Use ethtool.

> [and perhaps the e100.txt file needs to be updated?]

Yes, I need to do that.  Thanks for the reminder.

-scott

* 2.6.4 & new e100 driver: module load parameters
@ 2004-03-14 18:47 Calum Mackay
From: Calum Mackay @ 2004-03-14 18:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I think I'm missing something obvious, but the new e100 driver seems to
have lost all the module load parameters (still) referenced in
Documentation/networking/e100.txt, e.g. e100_speed_duplex.

Does the new driver support module-load-time configuration of these
settings, or do I now need a startup script that hacks around with ethtool?

[and perhaps the e100.txt file needs to be updated?]

please forgive my ignorance... :(

cheers,
c.