* Greylisting on linux-kernel broken?
@ 2021-02-05  0:25 Phillip Lougher
From: Phillip Lougher @ 2021-02-05  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML

Hi,

I have sent a patch-set from my usual email address
(phillip@squashfs.org.uk), but despite over 18 hours it has still not
shown up.  Instead I have received bounce warning emails that they are
delayed.

I have sent emails to autoanswer@vger.kernel.org and
Majordomo@vger.kernel.org, and they have not been delivered either.

Is  there something wrong here?  It is impossible to get an empty
email to autoanswer@vger.kernel.org wrong so it is delayed AFAIK.   I
have used http://vger.kernel.org/mxverify.html to check that the MX
records appear correct.

Thanks for any help.

Phillip Lougher
Squashfs maintainer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-02-05  0:26 UTC | newest]