* Wiki page for Ethernet drivers
@ 2012-02-15 16:58 Luis R. Rodriguez
From: Luis R. Rodriguez @ 2012-02-15 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Till Kamppeter, David Miller, Stephen Hemminger
  Cc: nic-devel, Johannes Berg, John W. Linville, netdev, linux-kernel

Folks,

can I get edit rights to edit this page:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/networking/mainpage

or any subsection under networking? I'd like to make a home page for
Ethernet drivers. So far I've stuffed this under the wireless wiki but
this is not the appropriate place for it:

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/ethernet

A few of our guys would also use this to keep editing specifically the
new alx driver documentation. If this is not the right place can you
please point me to where we can add Ethernet driver documentation
updates? As I have noted before, the Documentation/ directory of the
kernel does not seem appropriate for this. We have had quite a bit of
success in documenting Wireless drivers through the wireless wiki and
I'd like to continue that tradition.

  Luis

* Re: Wiki page for Ethernet drivers
@ 2012-02-15 17:08 ` Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2012-02-15 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Licquia, Eric Searcy
  Cc: Luis R. Rodriguez, David Miller, Stephen Hemminger, nic-devel,
	Johannes Berg, John W. Linville, netdev, linux-kernel

Jeff, Eric, can someone of you help here? Thanks.

    Till

@ 2012-02-17  1:26   ` Luis R. Rodriguez
From: Luis R. Rodriguez @ 2012-02-17  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Till Kamppeter
  Cc: Jeff Licquia, Eric Searcy, David Miller, Stephen Hemminger,
	nic-devel, Johannes Berg, John W. Linville, netdev, linux-kernel

Just wanted to let you all know we have this now up:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/networking/ethernet

I realize we have a lot of old documentation under
Documentation/networking on the kernel but wikis have proven quite
successful for getting additional help on documentation that would
otherwise be hard to get contributions from (git, community review,
distribution lists, etc). If there is any other companies who want to
document Ethernet drivers on a wiki please feel free to use the above.

  Luis