* Where can find block layer lockless queue work.
@ 2012-09-17 18:52 Muthu Kumar
From: Muthu Kumar @ 2012-09-17 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jens Axboe, Tejun Heo, linux-kernel

Hi All,
I heard there is some work going on to support lockless queue in the
block layer. Is there a git repo with current changes that I can
follow? Any info on this work is appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Muthu

* Re: Where can find block layer lockless queue work.
@ 2012-09-17 19:44 ` Jens Axboe
From: Jens Axboe @ 2012-09-17 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Muthu Kumar; +Cc: Tejun Heo, linux-kernel

On 2012-09-17 20:52, Muthu Kumar wrote:
> Hi All,
> I heard there is some work going on to support lockless queue in the
> block layer. Is there a git repo with current changes that I can
> follow? Any info on this work is appreciated. Thanks a lot.

It's in my new-queue branch of the block git repo:

http://git.kernel.dk/?p=linux-block.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/new-queue

Most work so far has been to get it into a quick state where an intern
here could show changes in scaling. There's lots more pending. It'll
be revised shortly.

--
Jens Axboe