* (no subject)
@ 2012-01-22 17:38 Andrey Moshbear
From: Andrey Moshbear @ 2012-01-22 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

In my current config, #modprobe nvidia fails with ENODEV.
dmesg reveals that it (nvidia.ko) can't find an IRQ, thus causing
probing and device initialization to fail.

What is my .config missing (or has erroneously enabled)?

Kernel is 3.1.6. -pf patchset is irrelevant here because the error is
in neither scheduler nor ACPI hibernation code (i.e. it's stock where
it counts).

/usr/src/linux/.config: http://pastebin.com/9KXQpMdt

lspci -vv: http://pastebin.com/gfUF1N18

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-01-22 17:38 UTC | newest]