* linux-next: interesting commits in the cifs tree
@ 2013-02-18 22:47 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2013-02-18 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steve French, linux-cifs
  Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel, Ouyang Maochun, Jiang Yong

Hi Steve,

I noticed this commit in the cifs tree today:

cc67d17bffd7 "This patch applies to the kernel version of linux-3.8-rc6."

That really is not a good summary line for the commit and this commit
appears to be authored by you and committed by you, but has no
Signed-off-by line from you.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 836 bytes --]

* Re: linux-next: interesting commits in the cifs tree
@ 2013-02-18 23:09 ` Steve French
From: Steve French @ 2013-02-18 23:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell
  Cc: linux-cifs, linux-next, linux-kernel, Ouyang Maochun, Jiang Yong

I will fix it - the patch had to be hand edited due to formatting
issues, and obviously screwed up the subject line.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:47 PM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> I noticed this commit in the cifs tree today:
>
> cc67d17bffd7 "This patch applies to the kernel version of linux-3.8-rc6."
>
> That really is not a good summary line for the commit and this commit
> appears to be authored by you and committed by you, but has no
> Signed-off-by line from you.
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au

Steve

* Re: linux-next: interesting commits in the cifs tree
@ 2013-02-19  1:41   ` Steve French
From: Steve French @ 2013-02-19  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell
  Cc: linux-cifs, linux-next, linux-kernel, Ouyang Maochun, Jiang Yong

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Steve French <smfrench@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will fix it - the patch had to be hand edited due to formatting
> issues, and obviously screwed up the subject line.

I fixed the patch title, and repopulated the pending patches in
cifs-2.6.git for-next

> On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:47 PM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Steve,
>>
>> I noticed this commit in the cifs tree today:
>>
>> cc67d17bffd7 "This patch applies to the kernel version of linux-3.8-rc6."
>>
>> That really is not a good summary line for the commit and this commit
>> appears to be authored by you and committed by you, but has no
>> Signed-off-by line from you.
>>
>> --
>> Cheers,
>> Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au