* linux-next: Fixes tags needs some work in the selinux tree
@ 2021-10-14 22:53 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2021-10-14 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

In commit

  fef994d85ac9 ("binder: use cred instead of task for getsecid")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: ec74136ded79 ("binder: create node flag to request sender's

has these problem(s):

  - Subject has leading but no trailing parentheses
  - Subject has leading but no trailing quotes

In commit

  d1c927fb8b52 ("binder: use cred instead of task for selinux checks")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: 79af73079d75 ("Add security hooks to binder and implement the

has these problem(s):

  - Subject has leading but no trailing parentheses
  - Subject has leading but no trailing quotes

Please do not split Fixes tags over more than one line.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

* Re: linux-next: Fixes tags needs some work in the selinux tree
@ 2021-10-15  0:20 ` Todd Kjos
From: Todd Kjos @ 2021-10-15  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 3:53 PM Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In commit
>
>   fef994d85ac9 ("binder: use cred instead of task for getsecid")
>
> Fixes tag
>
>   Fixes: ec74136ded79 ("binder: create node flag to request sender's
>
> has these problem(s):
>
>   - Subject has leading but no trailing parentheses
>   - Subject has leading but no trailing quotes
>
> In commit
>
>   d1c927fb8b52 ("binder: use cred instead of task for selinux checks")
>
> Fixes tag
>
>   Fixes: 79af73079d75 ("Add security hooks to binder and implement the
>
> has these problem(s):
>
>   - Subject has leading but no trailing parentheses
>   - Subject has leading but no trailing quotes
>
> Please do not split Fixes tags over more than one line.

Stephen / Paul - do you want me to upload a new series for this or is
this something you would normally do since it is a simple change?

@ 2021-10-15  0:51   ` Paul Moore
From: Paul Moore @ 2021-10-15  0:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Todd Kjos, Stephen Rothwell

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 8:21 PM Todd Kjos <tkjos@google.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 3:53 PM Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > In commit
> >
> >   fef994d85ac9 ("binder: use cred instead of task for getsecid")
> >
> > Fixes tag
> >
> >   Fixes: ec74136ded79 ("binder: create node flag to request sender's
> >
> > has these problem(s):
> >
> >   - Subject has leading but no trailing parentheses
> >   - Subject has leading but no trailing quotes
> >
> > In commit
> >
> >   d1c927fb8b52 ("binder: use cred instead of task for selinux checks")
> >
> > Fixes tag
> >
> >   Fixes: 79af73079d75 ("Add security hooks to binder and implement the
> >
> > has these problem(s):
> >
> >   - Subject has leading but no trailing parentheses
> >   - Subject has leading but no trailing quotes
> >
> > Please do not split Fixes tags over more than one line.

Thanks Stephen, my apologies for not catching this during the merge.

> Stephen / Paul - do you want me to upload a new series for this or is
> this something you would normally do since it is a simple change?

I fixed it up and did a force push to selinux/next, it should be taken
care of now.

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com