LKML Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / color / Atom feed
* Linux 5.6
@ 2020-03-29 22:51 Linus Torvalds
  2020-03-30  4:20 ` Linux 5.6 ..build..compile...booted without fuss Bhaskar Chowdhury
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 2+ messages in thread
From: Linus Torvalds @ 2020-03-29 22:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux Kernel Mailing List

So I'll admit to vacillating between doing this 5.6 release and doing
another -rc.

This has a bit more changes than I'd like, but they are mostly from
davem's networking fixes pulls, and David feels comfy with them. And I
looked over the diff, and none of it looks scary. It's just slightly
more than I'd have preferred at this stage - not doesn't really seem
worth delaying a release over.

So about half the diff from the final week is network driver fixlets,
and some minor core networking fixes. Another 20% is tooling - mostly
bpf and netfilter selftests (but also some perf work).

The rest is "misc" - mostly random drivers (gpio, rdma, input) and DTS
files. With a smattering of fixes elsewhere (a couple of afs fixes,
some vm fixes, etc).

The shortlog is appended, nothing really looks all that exciting, and
most of the discussions I've seen are already about things for the
next merge window.

Which obviously opens now as of the release, and I'll start doing
pulls tomorrow. I already have a couple of pull requests in pending in
my inbox - thank you.

And while I haven't really seen any real sign of kernel development
being impacted by all the coronavirus activity - I suspect a lot of us
work from home even normally, and my daughter laughed at me and called
me a "social distancing champ" the other day - it may be worth just
mentioning: I think we're all reading the news and slightly
distracted.  I'm currently going by the assumption that we'll have a
fairly normal 5.7 release, and there doesn't seem to be any signs
saying otherwise, but hey, people may have better-than-usual reasons
for missing the merge window. Let me know if you know of some
subsystem that ends up being affected.

So we'll play it by ear and see what happens. It's not like the merge
window is more important than your health, or the health of people
around you.

                  Linus

---

Alain Volmat (1):
      i2c: st: fix missing struct parameter description

Alan Maguire (1):
      selftests/net: add definition for SOL_DCCP to fix compilation
errors for old libc

Andre Przywara (1):
      net: phy: mdio-bcm-unimac: Fix clock handling

Andrew Duggan (1):
      Input: synaptics-rmi4 - set reduced reporting mode only when requested

Andrii Nakryiko (2):
      bpf: Initialize storage pointers to NULL to prevent freeing
garbage pointer
      bpf: Fix cgroup ref leak in cgroup_bpf_inherit on out-of-memory

Aneesh Kumar K.V (1):
      mm/sparse: fix kernel crash with pfn_section_valid check

Anson Huang (1):
      clk: imx8mp: Correct IMX8MP_CLK_HDMI_AXI clock parent

Anup Patel (1):
      RISC-V: Only select essential drivers for SOC_VIRT config

Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo (1):
      tools headers uapi: Update linux/in.h copy

Arthur Demchenkov (1):
      ARM: dts: N900: fix onenand timings

Arthur Kiyanovski (4):
      net: ena: fix incorrect setting of the number of msix vectors
      net: ena: fix request of incorrect number of IRQ vectors
      net: ena: avoid memory access violation by validating req_id properly
      net: ena: fix continuous keep-alive resets

Arun Easi (1):
      scsi: qla2xxx: Fix I/Os being passed down when FC device is being deleted

Atish Patra (1):
      RISC-V: Move all address space definition macros to one place

Avraham Stern (1):
      iwlwifi: mvm: take the required lock when clearing time event data

Aya Levin (4):
      net/mlx5e: Enhance ICOSQ WQE info fields
      net/mlx5e: Fix missing reset of SW metadata in Striding RQ reset
      net/mlx5e: Fix ICOSQ recovery flow with Striding RQ
      net/mlx5e: Do not recover from a non-fatal syndrome

Borislav Petkov (1):
      x86/ioremap: Fix CONFIG_EFI=n build

Bruno Meneguele (1):
      net/bpfilter: fix dprintf usage for /dev/kmsg

Chen-Yu Tsai (4):
      ARM: dts: sun8i: a83t: Fix incorrect clk and reset macros for EMAC device
      ARM: dts: sun8i: r40: Move AHCI device node based on address order
      ARM: dts: sun8i: r40: Fix register base address for SPI2 and SPI3
      ARM: dts: sun8i: r40: Move SPI device nodes based on address order

Chris Packham (3):
      Revert "net: mvmdio: avoid error message for optional IRQ"
      net: mvmdio: avoid error message for optional IRQ
      i2c: pca-platform: Use platform_irq_get_optional

Christophe JAILLET (1):
      dmaengine: ti: k3-udma-glue: Fix an error handling path in
'k3_udma_glue_cfg_rx_flow()'

Chuhong Yuan (1):
      i2c: hix5hd2: add missed clk_disable_unprepare in remove

Cong Wang (3):
      net_sched: hold rtnl lock in tcindex_partial_destroy_work()
      net_sched: keep alloc_hash updated after hash allocation
      net_sched: cls_route: remove the right filter from hashtable

Corentin Labbe (2):
      dt-bindings: crypto: add new compatible for A33 SS
      ARM: dts: sun8i: a33: add the new SS compatible

Damien Le Moal (1):
      zonfs: Fix handling of read-only zones

Dan Carpenter (3):
      Input: raydium_i2c_ts - fix error codes in raydium_i2c_boot_trigger()
      tee: amdtee: out of bounds read in find_session()
      NFC: fdp: Fix a signedness bug in fdp_nci_send_patch()

Dave Jiang (1):
      dmaengine: idxd: fix off by one on cdev dwq refcount

David Hildenbrand (1):
      drivers/base/memory.c: indicate all memory blocks as removable

David Howells (7):
      rxrpc: Abstract out the calculation of whether there's Tx space
      rxrpc: Fix call interruptibility handling
      rxrpc: Fix sendmsg(MSG_WAITALL) handling
      afs: Fix some tracing details
      afs: Fix handling of an abort from a service handler
      afs: Fix client call Rx-phase signal handling
      afs: Fix unpinned address list during probing

Dirk Mueller (1):
      scripts/dtc: Remove redundant YYLOC global declaration

Dmitry Torokhov (2):
      Input: move the new KEY_SELECTIVE_SCREENSHOT keycode
      Input: fix stale timestamp on key autorepeat events

Doug Berger (3):
      Revert "net: bcmgenet: use RGMII loopback for MAC reset"
      net: bcmgenet: keep MAC in reset until PHY is up
      net: bcmgenet: always enable status blocks

Edward Cree (2):
      netfilter: flowtable: populate addr_type mask
      genirq: Fix reference leaks on irq affinity notifiers

Edwin Peer (1):
      bnxt_en: fix memory leaks in bnxt_dcbnl_ieee_getets()

Eli Cohen (1):
      net/mlx5: Clear LAG notifier pointer after unregister

Emil Renner Berthing (1):
      net: stmmac: dwmac-rk: fix error path in rk_gmac_probe

Eric Dumazet (2):
      tcp: ensure skb->dev is NULL before leaving TCP stack
      tcp: repair: fix TCP_QUEUE_SEQ implementation

Eugene Syromiatnikov (1):
      Input: avoid BIT() macro usage in the serio.h UAPI header

Florian Fainelli (1):
      net: dsa: Fix duplicate frames flooded by learning

Florian Westphal (3):
      geneve: move debug check after netdev unregister
      tcp: also NULL skb->dev when copy was needed
      selftests: netfilter: add nfqueue test case

Fugang Duan (1):
      clk: imx8mp: Correct the enet_qos parent clock

Golan Ben Ami (1):
      iwlwifi: don't send GEO_TX_POWER_LIMIT if no wgds table

Greentime Hu (2):
      riscv: uaccess should be used in nommu mode
      riscv: fix the IPI missing issue in nommu mode

Greg Kroah-Hartman (2):
      bpf: Explicitly memset the bpf_attr structure
      bpf: Explicitly memset some bpf info structures declared on the stack

Grigore Popescu (1):
      soc: fsl: dpio: register dpio irq handlers after dpio create

Grygorii Strashko (1):
      net: phy: dp83867: w/a for fld detect threshold bootstrapping issue

Guilherme G. Piccoli (1):
      net: ena: Add PCI shutdown handler to allow safe kexec

Haishuang Yan (2):
      netfilter: flowtable: reload ip{v6}h in nf_flow_nat_ip{v6}
      netfilter: flowtable: reload ip{v6}h in nf_flow_tuple_ip{v6}

Hamdan Igbaria (1):
      net/mlx5: DR, Fix postsend actions write length

Hangbin Liu (2):
      selftests/net: add missing tests to Makefile
      selftests/net/forwarding: define libs as TEST_PROGS_EXTENDED

Hans de Goede (4):
      gpiolib: acpi: Correct comment for HP x2 10 honor_wakeup quirk
      gpiolib: acpi: Rework honor_wakeup option into an ignore_wake option
      gpiolib: acpi: Add quirk to ignore EC wakeups on HP x2 10 BYT +
AXP288 model
      gpiolib: acpi: Add quirk to ignore EC wakeups on HP x2 10 CHT +
AXP288 model

He Zhe (1):
      KVM: LAPIC: Mark hrtimer for period or oneshot mode to expire in
hard interrupt context

Heiner Kallweit (2):
      r8169: re-enable MSI on RTL8168c
      r8169: fix PHY driver check on platforms w/o module softdeps

Helge Deller (1):
      parisc: Fix defconfig selection

Ian Rogers (1):
      perf parse-events: Fix reading of invalid memory in event parsing

Ido Schimmel (3):
      mlxsw: reg: Increase register field length to 31 bits
      mlxsw: pci: Only issue reset when system is ready
      mlxsw: spectrum_mr: Fix list iteration in error path

Ilan Peer (2):
      iwlwifi: mvm: Fix rate scale NSS configuration
      cfg80211: Do not warn on same channel at the end of CSA

Ilie Halip (2):
      perf python: Fix clang detection when using CC=clang-version
      arm64: alternative: fix build with clang integrated assembler

Ilya Dryomov (2):
      ceph: check POOL_FLAG_FULL/NEARFULL in addition to OSDMAP_FULL/NEARFULL
      libceph: fix alloc_msg_with_page_vector() memory leaks

Jason A. Donenfeld (5):
      wireguard: selftests: test using new 64-bit time_t
      wireguard: queueing: account for skb->protocol==0
      wireguard: receive: remove dead code from default packet type case
      wireguard: noise: error out precomputed DH during handshake
rather than config
      crypto: arm64/chacha - correctly walk through blocks

Jason Gunthorpe (4):
      RDMA/odp: Fix leaking the tgid for implicit ODP
      RDMA/nl: Do not permit empty devices names during
RDMA_NLDEV_CMD_NEWLINK/SET
      RDMA/core: Fix missing error check on dev_set_name()
      RDMA/mad: Do not crash if the rdma device does not have a umad interface

Jisheng Zhang (1):
      net: mvneta: Fix the case where the last poll did not process all rx

Joe Perches (1):
      parse-maintainers: Do not sort section content by default

Johannes Berg (6):
      wlcore: remove stray plus sign
      nl80211: fix NL80211_ATTR_CHANNEL_WIDTH attribute type
      ieee80211: fix HE SPR size calculation
      mac80211: drop data frames without key on encrypted links
      mac80211: mark station unauthorized before key removal
      mac80211: set IEEE80211_TX_CTRL_PORT_CTRL_PROTO for nl80211 TX

John Fastabend (1):
      bpf, sockmap: Remove bucket->lock from sock_{hash|map}_free

Jouni Malinen (1):
      mac80211: Check port authorization in the ieee80211_tx_dequeue() case

Kai-Heng Feng (1):
      i2c: nvidia-gpu: Handle timeout correctly in gpu_i2c_check_status()

Kaike Wan (1):
      IB/rdmavt: Free kernel completion queue when done

Larry Finger (1):
      rtlwifi: rtl8188ee: Fix regression due to commit d1d1a96bdb44

Leon Romanovsky (3):
      net/mlx5_core: Set IB capability mask1 to fix ib_srpt connection failure
      MAINTAINERS: Clean RXE section and add Zhu as RXE maintainer
      RDMA/mlx5: Fix access to wrong pointer while performing flush due to error

Leonard Crestez (2):
      clk: imx: Align imx sc clock msg structs to 4
      clk: imx: Align imx sc clock parent msg structs to 4

Linus Torvalds (2):
      MAINTAINERS: fix bad file pattern
      Linux 5.6

Linus Walleij (2):
      gpiolib: Fix irq_disable() semantics
      arm64: dts: Fix leftover entry-methods for PSCI

Luca Coelho (5):
      iwlwifi: check allocated pointer when allocating conf_tlvs
      iwlwifi: dbg: don't abort if sending DBGC_SUSPEND_RESUME fails
      iwlwifi: cfg: use antenna diversity with all AX101 devices
      MAINTAINERS: update web URL for iwlwifi
      iwlwifi: pcie: add 0x2526/0x401* devices back to cfg detection

Luis Henriques (1):
      ceph: fix memory leak in ceph_cleanup_snapid_map()

Lukas Bulwahn (2):
      MAINTAINERS: rectify the INTEL IADX DRIVER entry
      ionic: make spdxcheck.py happy

Luke Nelson (2):
      bpf, x32: Fix bug with JMP32 JSET BPF_X checking upper bits
      selftests: bpf: Add test for JMP32 JSET BPF_X with upper bits set

Luo bin (5):
      hinic: fix a bug of waitting for IO stopped
      hinic: fix the bug of clearing event queue
      hinic: fix out-of-order excution in arm cpu
      hinic: fix wrong para of wait_for_completion_timeout
      hinic: fix wrong value of MIN_SKB_LEN

Madalin Bucur (3):
      net: fsl/fman: treat all RGMII modes in memac_adjust_link()
      arm64: dts: ls1043a-rdb: correct RGMII delay mode to rgmii-id
      arm64: dts: ls1046ardb: set RGMII interfaces to RGMII_ID mode

Madhuparna Bhowmik (1):
      ipv6: xfrm6_tunnel.c: Use built-in RCU list checking

Maor Gottlieb (1):
      RDMA/mlx5: Block delay drop to unprivileged users

Marco Felsch (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6: phycore-som: fix arm and soc minimum voltage

Marek Szyprowski (2):
      ARM: dts: exynos: Fix regulator node aliasing on Midas-based boards
      soc: samsung: chipid: Fix return value on non-Exynos platforms

Marek Vasut (1):
      net: ks8851-ml: Fix IO operations, again

Mark Zhang (1):
      RDMA/mlx5: Fix the number of hwcounters of a dynamic counter

Markus Fuchs (1):
      net: stmmac: platform: Fix misleading interrupt error msg

Martin K. Petersen (1):
      scsi: sd: Fix optimal I/O size for devices that change reported values

Martin KaFai Lau (3):
      bpf: Return better error value in delete_elem for struct_ops map
      bpf: Do not allow map_freeze in struct_ops map
      bpf: Sanitize the bpf_struct_ops tcp-cc name

Masami Hiramatsu (3):
      tools: Let O= makes handle a relative path with -C option
      perf probe: Fix to delete multiple probe event
      perf probe: Do not depend on dwfl_module_addrsym()

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (4):
      docs: dmaengine: provider.rst: get rid of some warnings
      net: phy: sfp-bus.c: get rid of docs warnings
      net: core: dev.c: fix a documentation warning
      i2c: fix a doc warning

Michael Chan (3):
      bnxt_en: Fix Priority Bytes and Packets counters in ethtool -S.
      bnxt_en: Return error if bnxt_alloc_ctx_mem() fails.
      bnxt_en: Free context memory after disabling PCI in probe error path.

Michal Kubecek (5):
      netlink: allow extack cookie also for error messages
      netlink: add nl_set_extack_cookie_u32()
      ethtool: reject unrecognized request flags
      netlink: check for null extack in cookie helpers
      ethtool: fix reference leak in some *_SET handlers

Mike Marciniszyn (2):
      IB/hfi1: Ensure pq is not left on waitlist
      RDMA/core: Ensure security pkey modify is not lost

Mina Almasry (1):
      hugetlb_cgroup: fix illegal access to memory

Mordechay Goodstein (2):
      iwlwifi: consider HE capability when setting LDPC
      iwlwifi: yoyo: don't add TLV offset when reading FIFOs

Naohiro Aota (1):
      mm/swapfile.c: move inode_lock out of claim_swapfile

Nick Desaulniers (1):
      KVM: VMX: don't allow memory operands for inline asm that modifies SP

Nick Hudson (1):
      ARM: bcm2835-rpi-zero-w: Add missing pinctrl name

Nick Reitemeyer (3):
      dt-bindings: vendor-prefixes: Add Coreriver vendor prefix
      dt-bindings: input: add Coreriver TC360 binding
      Input: tm2-touchkey - add support for Coreriver TC360 variant

Nicolas Dichtel (1):
      vti[6]: fix packet tx through bpf_redirect() in XinY cases

Nicolas Saenz Julienne (1):
      ARM: dts: bcm283x: Fix vc4's firmware bus DMA limitations

Oliver Hartkopp (1):
      slcan: not call free_netdev before rtnl_unlock in slcan_open

Ondrej Jirman (3):
      ARM: dts: sun8i-a83t-tbs-a711: HM5065 doesn't like such a high voltage
      ARM: dts: sun8i-a83t-tbs-a711: Fix USB OTG mode detection
      bus: sunxi-rsb: Return correct data when mixing 16-bit and 8-bit reads

Pablo Neira Ayuso (4):
      netfilter: nf_tables: Allow set back-ends to report partial
overlaps on insertion
      netfilter: nft_fwd_netdev: validate family and chain type
      netfilter: nft_fwd_netdev: allow to redirect to ifb via ingress
      net: Fix CONFIG_NET_CLS_ACT=n and CONFIG_NFT_FWD_NETDEV={y, m} build

Paolo Bonzini (2):
      KVM: x86: remove bogus user-triggerable WARN_ON
      KVM: SVM: document KVM_MEM_ENCRYPT_OP, let userspace detect if
SEV is available

Paul Blakey (2):
      net/sched: act_ct: Fix leak of ct zone template on replace
      netfilter: flowtable: Fix flushing of offloaded flows on free

Pawel Dembicki (1):
      net: qmi_wwan: add support for ASKEY WWHC050

Petr Machata (2):
      net: ip_gre: Separate ERSPAN newlink / changelink callbacks
      net: ip_gre: Accept IFLA_INFO_DATA-less configuration

Qian Cai (1):
      ipv4: fix a RCU-list lock in inet_dump_fib()

Quentin Monnet (1):
      mailmap: Update email address

Raed Salem (1):
      xfrm: handle NETDEV_UNREGISTER for xfrm device

Rahul Lakkireddy (2):
      cxgb4: fix throughput drop during Tx backpressure
      cxgb4: fix Txq restart check during backpressure

Rajat Jain (1):
      Input: allocate keycode for "Selective Screenshot" key

Raju Rangoju (1):
      cxgb4/ptp: pass the sign of offset delta in FW CMD

Rayagonda Kokatanur (1):
      net: phy: mdio-mux-bcm-iproc: check clk_prepare_enable() return value

René van Dorst (1):
      net: dsa: mt7530: Change the LINK bit to reflect the link status

Roger Quadros (2):
      ARM: dts: dra7: Add bus_dma_limit for L3 bus
      ARM: dts: omap5: Add bus_dma_limit for L3 bus

Roman Gushchin (1):
      mm: fork: fix kernel_stack memcg stats for various stack implementations

Sebastian Hense (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix endianness handling in pedit mask

Shahjada Abul Husain (1):
      cxgb4: fix delete filter entry fail in unload path

Shane Francis (3):
      drm/prime: use dma length macro when mapping sg
      drm/amdgpu: fix scatter-gather mapping with user pages
      drm/radeon: fix scatter-gather mapping with user pages

Stefano Brivio (3):
      netfilter: nft_set_pipapo: Separate partial and complete overlap
cases on insertion
      netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: Introduce and use nft_rbtree_interval_start()
      netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: Detect partial overlaps on insertion

Stephen Boyd (1):
      clk: Pass correct arguments to __clk_hw_register_gate()

Sungbo Eo (1):
      ARM: dts: oxnas: Fix clear-mask property

Taehee Yoo (5):
      hsr: use rcu_read_lock() in hsr_get_node_{list/status}()
      hsr: add restart routine into hsr_get_node_list()
      hsr: set .netnsok flag
      vxlan: check return value of gro_cells_init()
      hsr: fix general protection fault in hsr_addr_is_self()

Takashi Iwai (6):
      net: caif: Use scnprintf() for avoiding potential buffer overflow
      net: mlx4: Use scnprintf() for avoiding potential buffer overflow
      net: nfp: Use scnprintf() for avoiding potential buffer overflow
      net: ionic: Use scnprintf() for avoiding potential buffer overflow
      net: sfc: Use scnprintf() for avoiding potential buffer overflow
      net: netdevsim: Use scnprintf() for avoiding potential buffer overflow

Tariq Toukan (2):
      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Fix TCP seq off-by-1 issue in TX resync flow
      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Fix wrong value in record tracker enum

Tom Lendacky (1):
      KVM: SVM: Issue WBINVD after deactivating an SEV guest

Tony Lindgren (4):
      ARM: dts: Fix dm814x Ethernet by changing to use rgmii-id mode
      bus: ti-sysc: Fix quirk flags for lcdc on am335x
      clk: ti: am43xx: Fix clock parent for RTC clock
      ARM: dts: omap4-droid4: Fix lost touchscreen interrupts

Torsten Hilbrich (1):
      vti6: Fix memory leak of skb if input policy check fails

Vadym Kochan (1):
      selftests/net/forwarding: add Makefile to install tests

Vasundhara Volam (1):
      bnxt_en: Reset rings if ring reservation fails during open()

Vinod Koul (1):
      dmaengine: move .device_release missing log warning to debug level

Vladimir Oltean (1):
      net: dsa: tag_8021q: replace dsa_8021q_remove_header with __skb_vlan_pop

Wanpeng Li (2):
      KVM: LAPIC: Also cancel preemption timer when disarm LAPIC timer
      KVM: X86: Narrow down the IPI fastpath to single target IPI

Weihang Li (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Update maintainers for HISILICON ROCE DRIVER

Willem de Bruijn (2):
      net/packet: tpacket_rcv: avoid a producer race condition
      macsec: restrict to ethernet devices

Xin Long (3):
      xfrm: fix uctx len check in verify_sec_ctx_len
      xfrm: add the missing verify_sec_ctx_len check in xfrm_add_acquire
      esp: remove the skb from the chain when it's enqueued in cryptd_wq

Xu Wang (1):
      qlcnic: Fix bad kzalloc null test

Yintian Tao (1):
      drm/scheduler: fix rare NULL ptr race

Yonghong Song (2):
      bpf: Fix deadlock with rq_lock in bpf_send_signal()
      selftests/bpf: Add send_signal_sched_switch test

Yoshiki Komachi (2):
      bpf/btf: Fix BTF verification of enum members in struct/union
      selftests/bpf: Add test for the packed enum member in struct/union

Yubo Xie (1):
      clocksource/drivers/hyper-v: Make sched clock return nanoseconds correctly

YueHaibing (2):
      wireguard: selftests: remove duplicated include <sys/types.h>
      xfrm: policy: Fix doulbe free in xfrm_policy_timer

Yussuf Khalil (1):
      Input: synaptics - enable RMI on HP Envy 13-ad105ng

Zh-yuan Ye (1):
      net: cbs: Fix software cbs to consider packet sending time

Zheng Wei (1):
      net: vxge: fix wrong __VA_ARGS__ usage

Zhou Wang (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Add maintainer for HiSilicon DMA engine driver

disconnect3d (1):
      perf map: Fix off by one in strncpy() size argument

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 2+ messages in thread

* Re: Linux 5.6 ..build..compile...booted without fuss
  2020-03-29 22:51 Linux 5.6 Linus Torvalds
@ 2020-03-30  4:20 ` Bhaskar Chowdhury
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 2+ messages in thread
From: Bhaskar Chowdhury @ 2020-03-30  4:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: Linux Kernel Mailing List


[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 24545 bytes --]

On 15:51 Sun 29 Mar 2020, Linus Torvalds wrote:
>So I'll admit to vacillating between doing this 5.6 release and doing
>another -rc.
>
>This has a bit more changes than I'd like, but they are mostly from
>davem's networking fixes pulls, and David feels comfy with them. And I
>looked over the diff, and none of it looks scary. It's just slightly
>more than I'd have preferred at this stage - not doesn't really seem
>worth delaying a release over.
>
>So about half the diff from the final week is network driver fixlets,
>and some minor core networking fixes. Another 20% is tooling - mostly
>bpf and netfilter selftests (but also some perf work).
>
>The rest is "misc" - mostly random drivers (gpio, rdma, input) and DTS
>files. With a smattering of fixes elsewhere (a couple of afs fixes,
>some vm fixes, etc).
>
>The shortlog is appended, nothing really looks all that exciting, and
>most of the discussions I've seen are already about things for the
>next merge window.
>
>Which obviously opens now as of the release, and I'll start doing
>pulls tomorrow. I already have a couple of pull requests in pending in
>my inbox - thank you.
>
>And while I haven't really seen any real sign of kernel development
>being impacted by all the coronavirus activity - I suspect a lot of us
>work from home even normally, and my daughter laughed at me and called
>me a "social distancing champ" the other day - it may be worth just
>mentioning: I think we're all reading the news and slightly
>distracted.  I'm currently going by the assumption that we'll have a
>fairly normal 5.7 release, and there doesn't seem to be any signs
>saying otherwise, but hey, people may have better-than-usual reasons
>for missing the merge window. Let me know if you know of some
>subsystem that ends up being affected.
>
>So we'll play it by ear and see what happens. It's not like the merge
>window is more important than your health, or the health of people
>around you.
>
>                  Linus
>
>--

Well, it build,compile and boot without fuss. Here is a snippet below :


[    3.263882] ext4 filesystem being mounted at /root supports
timestamps until 2038 (0x7fffffff)
[    3.265251] VFS: Mounted root (ext4 filesystem) on device 8:0.
[    3.278166] devtmpfs: mounted
[    3.291559] Freeing unused decrypted memory: 2040K
[    3.353686] Freeing unused kernel image (initmem) memory: 1568K
[    3.354249] Write protecting the kernel read-only data: 26624k
[    3.357966] Freeing unused kernel image (text/rodata gap) memory:
2040K
[    3.359775] Freeing unused kernel image (rodata/data gap) memory:
1040K
[    3.360650] rodata_test: all tests were successful
[    3.361080] Run /sbin/init as init process
[    3.376695] tsc: Refined TSC clocksource calibration: 2194.919 MHz
[    3.377471] clocksource: tsc: mask: 0xffffffffffffffff max_cycles:
0x1fa372fc492, max_idle_ns: 440795285018 ns
[    3.378444] clocksource: Switched to clocksource tsc
[    3.461879] process '/bin/busybox' started with executable stack
[    3.623982] EXT4-fs (sda): re-mounted. Opts: (null)
[    3.624762] ext4 filesystem being remounted at / supports timestamps
until 2038 (0x7fffffff)
Starting syslogd: OK
Starting klogd: OK
Running sysctl: OK
Initializing random number generator... [    4.717083] random: dd:
uninitialized urandom read (512 bytes read)
done.
Starting network: [    4.829816] random: crng init done
OK

Welcome to Buildroot
buildroot login: root
# uname -a
Linux buildroot 5.6.0-Gentoo #1 SMP Mon Mar 30 08:06:35 IST 2020 x86_64
GNU/Linux


~Bhaskar







-
>
>Alain Volmat (1):
>      i2c: st: fix missing struct parameter description
>
>Alan Maguire (1):
>      selftests/net: add definition for SOL_DCCP to fix compilation
>errors for old libc
>
>Andre Przywara (1):
>      net: phy: mdio-bcm-unimac: Fix clock handling
>
>Andrew Duggan (1):
>      Input: synaptics-rmi4 - set reduced reporting mode only when requested
>
>Andrii Nakryiko (2):
>      bpf: Initialize storage pointers to NULL to prevent freeing
>garbage pointer
>      bpf: Fix cgroup ref leak in cgroup_bpf_inherit on out-of-memory
>
>Aneesh Kumar K.V (1):
>      mm/sparse: fix kernel crash with pfn_section_valid check
>
>Anson Huang (1):
>      clk: imx8mp: Correct IMX8MP_CLK_HDMI_AXI clock parent
>
>Anup Patel (1):
>      RISC-V: Only select essential drivers for SOC_VIRT config
>
>Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo (1):
>      tools headers uapi: Update linux/in.h copy
>
>Arthur Demchenkov (1):
>      ARM: dts: N900: fix onenand timings
>
>Arthur Kiyanovski (4):
>      net: ena: fix incorrect setting of the number of msix vectors
>      net: ena: fix request of incorrect number of IRQ vectors
>      net: ena: avoid memory access violation by validating req_id properly
>      net: ena: fix continuous keep-alive resets
>
>Arun Easi (1):
>      scsi: qla2xxx: Fix I/Os being passed down when FC device is being deleted
>
>Atish Patra (1):
>      RISC-V: Move all address space definition macros to one place
>
>Avraham Stern (1):
>      iwlwifi: mvm: take the required lock when clearing time event data
>
>Aya Levin (4):
>      net/mlx5e: Enhance ICOSQ WQE info fields
>      net/mlx5e: Fix missing reset of SW metadata in Striding RQ reset
>      net/mlx5e: Fix ICOSQ recovery flow with Striding RQ
>      net/mlx5e: Do not recover from a non-fatal syndrome
>
>Borislav Petkov (1):
>      x86/ioremap: Fix CONFIG_EFI=n build
>
>Bruno Meneguele (1):
>      net/bpfilter: fix dprintf usage for /dev/kmsg
>
>Chen-Yu Tsai (4):
>      ARM: dts: sun8i: a83t: Fix incorrect clk and reset macros for EMAC device
>      ARM: dts: sun8i: r40: Move AHCI device node based on address order
>      ARM: dts: sun8i: r40: Fix register base address for SPI2 and SPI3
>      ARM: dts: sun8i: r40: Move SPI device nodes based on address order
>
>Chris Packham (3):
>      Revert "net: mvmdio: avoid error message for optional IRQ"
>      net: mvmdio: avoid error message for optional IRQ
>      i2c: pca-platform: Use platform_irq_get_optional
>
>Christophe JAILLET (1):
>      dmaengine: ti: k3-udma-glue: Fix an error handling path in
>'k3_udma_glue_cfg_rx_flow()'
>
>Chuhong Yuan (1):
>      i2c: hix5hd2: add missed clk_disable_unprepare in remove
>
>Cong Wang (3):
>      net_sched: hold rtnl lock in tcindex_partial_destroy_work()
>      net_sched: keep alloc_hash updated after hash allocation
>      net_sched: cls_route: remove the right filter from hashtable
>
>Corentin Labbe (2):
>      dt-bindings: crypto: add new compatible for A33 SS
>      ARM: dts: sun8i: a33: add the new SS compatible
>
>Damien Le Moal (1):
>      zonfs: Fix handling of read-only zones
>
>Dan Carpenter (3):
>      Input: raydium_i2c_ts - fix error codes in raydium_i2c_boot_trigger()
>      tee: amdtee: out of bounds read in find_session()
>      NFC: fdp: Fix a signedness bug in fdp_nci_send_patch()
>
>Dave Jiang (1):
>      dmaengine: idxd: fix off by one on cdev dwq refcount
>
>David Hildenbrand (1):
>      drivers/base/memory.c: indicate all memory blocks as removable
>
>David Howells (7):
>      rxrpc: Abstract out the calculation of whether there's Tx space
>      rxrpc: Fix call interruptibility handling
>      rxrpc: Fix sendmsg(MSG_WAITALL) handling
>      afs: Fix some tracing details
>      afs: Fix handling of an abort from a service handler
>      afs: Fix client call Rx-phase signal handling
>      afs: Fix unpinned address list during probing
>
>Dirk Mueller (1):
>      scripts/dtc: Remove redundant YYLOC global declaration
>
>Dmitry Torokhov (2):
>      Input: move the new KEY_SELECTIVE_SCREENSHOT keycode
>      Input: fix stale timestamp on key autorepeat events
>
>Doug Berger (3):
>      Revert "net: bcmgenet: use RGMII loopback for MAC reset"
>      net: bcmgenet: keep MAC in reset until PHY is up
>      net: bcmgenet: always enable status blocks
>
>Edward Cree (2):
>      netfilter: flowtable: populate addr_type mask
>      genirq: Fix reference leaks on irq affinity notifiers
>
>Edwin Peer (1):
>      bnxt_en: fix memory leaks in bnxt_dcbnl_ieee_getets()
>
>Eli Cohen (1):
>      net/mlx5: Clear LAG notifier pointer after unregister
>
>Emil Renner Berthing (1):
>      net: stmmac: dwmac-rk: fix error path in rk_gmac_probe
>
>Eric Dumazet (2):
>      tcp: ensure skb->dev is NULL before leaving TCP stack
>      tcp: repair: fix TCP_QUEUE_SEQ implementation
>
>Eugene Syromiatnikov (1):
>      Input: avoid BIT() macro usage in the serio.h UAPI header
>
>Florian Fainelli (1):
>      net: dsa: Fix duplicate frames flooded by learning
>
>Florian Westphal (3):
>      geneve: move debug check after netdev unregister
>      tcp: also NULL skb->dev when copy was needed
>      selftests: netfilter: add nfqueue test case
>
>Fugang Duan (1):
>      clk: imx8mp: Correct the enet_qos parent clock
>
>Golan Ben Ami (1):
>      iwlwifi: don't send GEO_TX_POWER_LIMIT if no wgds table
>
>Greentime Hu (2):
>      riscv: uaccess should be used in nommu mode
>      riscv: fix the IPI missing issue in nommu mode
>
>Greg Kroah-Hartman (2):
>      bpf: Explicitly memset the bpf_attr structure
>      bpf: Explicitly memset some bpf info structures declared on the stack
>
>Grigore Popescu (1):
>      soc: fsl: dpio: register dpio irq handlers after dpio create
>
>Grygorii Strashko (1):
>      net: phy: dp83867: w/a for fld detect threshold bootstrapping issue
>
>Guilherme G. Piccoli (1):
>      net: ena: Add PCI shutdown handler to allow safe kexec
>
>Haishuang Yan (2):
>      netfilter: flowtable: reload ip{v6}h in nf_flow_nat_ip{v6}
>      netfilter: flowtable: reload ip{v6}h in nf_flow_tuple_ip{v6}
>
>Hamdan Igbaria (1):
>      net/mlx5: DR, Fix postsend actions write length
>
>Hangbin Liu (2):
>      selftests/net: add missing tests to Makefile
>      selftests/net/forwarding: define libs as TEST_PROGS_EXTENDED
>
>Hans de Goede (4):
>      gpiolib: acpi: Correct comment for HP x2 10 honor_wakeup quirk
>      gpiolib: acpi: Rework honor_wakeup option into an ignore_wake option
>      gpiolib: acpi: Add quirk to ignore EC wakeups on HP x2 10 BYT +
>AXP288 model
>      gpiolib: acpi: Add quirk to ignore EC wakeups on HP x2 10 CHT +
>AXP288 model
>
>He Zhe (1):
>      KVM: LAPIC: Mark hrtimer for period or oneshot mode to expire in
>hard interrupt context
>
>Heiner Kallweit (2):
>      r8169: re-enable MSI on RTL8168c
>      r8169: fix PHY driver check on platforms w/o module softdeps
>
>Helge Deller (1):
>      parisc: Fix defconfig selection
>
>Ian Rogers (1):
>      perf parse-events: Fix reading of invalid memory in event parsing
>
>Ido Schimmel (3):
>      mlxsw: reg: Increase register field length to 31 bits
>      mlxsw: pci: Only issue reset when system is ready
>      mlxsw: spectrum_mr: Fix list iteration in error path
>
>Ilan Peer (2):
>      iwlwifi: mvm: Fix rate scale NSS configuration
>      cfg80211: Do not warn on same channel at the end of CSA
>
>Ilie Halip (2):
>      perf python: Fix clang detection when using CC=clang-version
>      arm64: alternative: fix build with clang integrated assembler
>
>Ilya Dryomov (2):
>      ceph: check POOL_FLAG_FULL/NEARFULL in addition to OSDMAP_FULL/NEARFULL
>      libceph: fix alloc_msg_with_page_vector() memory leaks
>
>Jason A. Donenfeld (5):
>      wireguard: selftests: test using new 64-bit time_t
>      wireguard: queueing: account for skb->protocol==0
>      wireguard: receive: remove dead code from default packet type case
>      wireguard: noise: error out precomputed DH during handshake
>rather than config
>      crypto: arm64/chacha - correctly walk through blocks
>
>Jason Gunthorpe (4):
>      RDMA/odp: Fix leaking the tgid for implicit ODP
>      RDMA/nl: Do not permit empty devices names during
>RDMA_NLDEV_CMD_NEWLINK/SET
>      RDMA/core: Fix missing error check on dev_set_name()
>      RDMA/mad: Do not crash if the rdma device does not have a umad interface
>
>Jisheng Zhang (1):
>      net: mvneta: Fix the case where the last poll did not process all rx
>
>Joe Perches (1):
>      parse-maintainers: Do not sort section content by default
>
>Johannes Berg (6):
>      wlcore: remove stray plus sign
>      nl80211: fix NL80211_ATTR_CHANNEL_WIDTH attribute type
>      ieee80211: fix HE SPR size calculation
>      mac80211: drop data frames without key on encrypted links
>      mac80211: mark station unauthorized before key removal
>      mac80211: set IEEE80211_TX_CTRL_PORT_CTRL_PROTO for nl80211 TX
>
>John Fastabend (1):
>      bpf, sockmap: Remove bucket->lock from sock_{hash|map}_free
>
>Jouni Malinen (1):
>      mac80211: Check port authorization in the ieee80211_tx_dequeue() case
>
>Kai-Heng Feng (1):
>      i2c: nvidia-gpu: Handle timeout correctly in gpu_i2c_check_status()
>
>Kaike Wan (1):
>      IB/rdmavt: Free kernel completion queue when done
>
>Larry Finger (1):
>      rtlwifi: rtl8188ee: Fix regression due to commit d1d1a96bdb44
>
>Leon Romanovsky (3):
>      net/mlx5_core: Set IB capability mask1 to fix ib_srpt connection failure
>      MAINTAINERS: Clean RXE section and add Zhu as RXE maintainer
>      RDMA/mlx5: Fix access to wrong pointer while performing flush due to error
>
>Leonard Crestez (2):
>      clk: imx: Align imx sc clock msg structs to 4
>      clk: imx: Align imx sc clock parent msg structs to 4
>
>Linus Torvalds (2):
>      MAINTAINERS: fix bad file pattern
>      Linux 5.6
>
>Linus Walleij (2):
>      gpiolib: Fix irq_disable() semantics
>      arm64: dts: Fix leftover entry-methods for PSCI
>
>Luca Coelho (5):
>      iwlwifi: check allocated pointer when allocating conf_tlvs
>      iwlwifi: dbg: don't abort if sending DBGC_SUSPEND_RESUME fails
>      iwlwifi: cfg: use antenna diversity with all AX101 devices
>      MAINTAINERS: update web URL for iwlwifi
>      iwlwifi: pcie: add 0x2526/0x401* devices back to cfg detection
>
>Luis Henriques (1):
>      ceph: fix memory leak in ceph_cleanup_snapid_map()
>
>Lukas Bulwahn (2):
>      MAINTAINERS: rectify the INTEL IADX DRIVER entry
>      ionic: make spdxcheck.py happy
>
>Luke Nelson (2):
>      bpf, x32: Fix bug with JMP32 JSET BPF_X checking upper bits
>      selftests: bpf: Add test for JMP32 JSET BPF_X with upper bits set
>
>Luo bin (5):
>      hinic: fix a bug of waitting for IO stopped
>      hinic: fix the bug of clearing event queue
>      hinic: fix out-of-order excution in arm cpu
>      hinic: fix wrong para of wait_for_completion_timeout
>      hinic: fix wrong value of MIN_SKB_LEN
>
>Madalin Bucur (3):
>      net: fsl/fman: treat all RGMII modes in memac_adjust_link()
>      arm64: dts: ls1043a-rdb: correct RGMII delay mode to rgmii-id
>      arm64: dts: ls1046ardb: set RGMII interfaces to RGMII_ID mode
>
>Madhuparna Bhowmik (1):
>      ipv6: xfrm6_tunnel.c: Use built-in RCU list checking
>
>Maor Gottlieb (1):
>      RDMA/mlx5: Block delay drop to unprivileged users
>
>Marco Felsch (1):
>      ARM: dts: imx6: phycore-som: fix arm and soc minimum voltage
>
>Marek Szyprowski (2):
>      ARM: dts: exynos: Fix regulator node aliasing on Midas-based boards
>      soc: samsung: chipid: Fix return value on non-Exynos platforms
>
>Marek Vasut (1):
>      net: ks8851-ml: Fix IO operations, again
>
>Mark Zhang (1):
>      RDMA/mlx5: Fix the number of hwcounters of a dynamic counter
>
>Markus Fuchs (1):
>      net: stmmac: platform: Fix misleading interrupt error msg
>
>Martin K. Petersen (1):
>      scsi: sd: Fix optimal I/O size for devices that change reported values
>
>Martin KaFai Lau (3):
>      bpf: Return better error value in delete_elem for struct_ops map
>      bpf: Do not allow map_freeze in struct_ops map
>      bpf: Sanitize the bpf_struct_ops tcp-cc name
>
>Masami Hiramatsu (3):
>      tools: Let O= makes handle a relative path with -C option
>      perf probe: Fix to delete multiple probe event
>      perf probe: Do not depend on dwfl_module_addrsym()
>
>Mauro Carvalho Chehab (4):
>      docs: dmaengine: provider.rst: get rid of some warnings
>      net: phy: sfp-bus.c: get rid of docs warnings
>      net: core: dev.c: fix a documentation warning
>      i2c: fix a doc warning
>
>Michael Chan (3):
>      bnxt_en: Fix Priority Bytes and Packets counters in ethtool -S.
>      bnxt_en: Return error if bnxt_alloc_ctx_mem() fails.
>      bnxt_en: Free context memory after disabling PCI in probe error path.
>
>Michal Kubecek (5):
>      netlink: allow extack cookie also for error messages
>      netlink: add nl_set_extack_cookie_u32()
>      ethtool: reject unrecognized request flags
>      netlink: check for null extack in cookie helpers
>      ethtool: fix reference leak in some *_SET handlers
>
>Mike Marciniszyn (2):
>      IB/hfi1: Ensure pq is not left on waitlist
>      RDMA/core: Ensure security pkey modify is not lost
>
>Mina Almasry (1):
>      hugetlb_cgroup: fix illegal access to memory
>
>Mordechay Goodstein (2):
>      iwlwifi: consider HE capability when setting LDPC
>      iwlwifi: yoyo: don't add TLV offset when reading FIFOs
>
>Naohiro Aota (1):
>      mm/swapfile.c: move inode_lock out of claim_swapfile
>
>Nick Desaulniers (1):
>      KVM: VMX: don't allow memory operands for inline asm that modifies SP
>
>Nick Hudson (1):
>      ARM: bcm2835-rpi-zero-w: Add missing pinctrl name
>
>Nick Reitemeyer (3):
>      dt-bindings: vendor-prefixes: Add Coreriver vendor prefix
>      dt-bindings: input: add Coreriver TC360 binding
>      Input: tm2-touchkey - add support for Coreriver TC360 variant
>
>Nicolas Dichtel (1):
>      vti[6]: fix packet tx through bpf_redirect() in XinY cases
>
>Nicolas Saenz Julienne (1):
>      ARM: dts: bcm283x: Fix vc4's firmware bus DMA limitations
>
>Oliver Hartkopp (1):
>      slcan: not call free_netdev before rtnl_unlock in slcan_open
>
>Ondrej Jirman (3):
>      ARM: dts: sun8i-a83t-tbs-a711: HM5065 doesn't like such a high voltage
>      ARM: dts: sun8i-a83t-tbs-a711: Fix USB OTG mode detection
>      bus: sunxi-rsb: Return correct data when mixing 16-bit and 8-bit reads
>
>Pablo Neira Ayuso (4):
>      netfilter: nf_tables: Allow set back-ends to report partial
>overlaps on insertion
>      netfilter: nft_fwd_netdev: validate family and chain type
>      netfilter: nft_fwd_netdev: allow to redirect to ifb via ingress
>      net: Fix CONFIG_NET_CLS_ACT=n and CONFIG_NFT_FWD_NETDEV={y, m} build
>
>Paolo Bonzini (2):
>      KVM: x86: remove bogus user-triggerable WARN_ON
>      KVM: SVM: document KVM_MEM_ENCRYPT_OP, let userspace detect if
>SEV is available
>
>Paul Blakey (2):
>      net/sched: act_ct: Fix leak of ct zone template on replace
>      netfilter: flowtable: Fix flushing of offloaded flows on free
>
>Pawel Dembicki (1):
>      net: qmi_wwan: add support for ASKEY WWHC050
>
>Petr Machata (2):
>      net: ip_gre: Separate ERSPAN newlink / changelink callbacks
>      net: ip_gre: Accept IFLA_INFO_DATA-less configuration
>
>Qian Cai (1):
>      ipv4: fix a RCU-list lock in inet_dump_fib()
>
>Quentin Monnet (1):
>      mailmap: Update email address
>
>Raed Salem (1):
>      xfrm: handle NETDEV_UNREGISTER for xfrm device
>
>Rahul Lakkireddy (2):
>      cxgb4: fix throughput drop during Tx backpressure
>      cxgb4: fix Txq restart check during backpressure
>
>Rajat Jain (1):
>      Input: allocate keycode for "Selective Screenshot" key
>
>Raju Rangoju (1):
>      cxgb4/ptp: pass the sign of offset delta in FW CMD
>
>Rayagonda Kokatanur (1):
>      net: phy: mdio-mux-bcm-iproc: check clk_prepare_enable() return value
>
>René van Dorst (1):
>      net: dsa: mt7530: Change the LINK bit to reflect the link status
>
>Roger Quadros (2):
>      ARM: dts: dra7: Add bus_dma_limit for L3 bus
>      ARM: dts: omap5: Add bus_dma_limit for L3 bus
>
>Roman Gushchin (1):
>      mm: fork: fix kernel_stack memcg stats for various stack implementations
>
>Sebastian Hense (1):
>      net/mlx5e: Fix endianness handling in pedit mask
>
>Shahjada Abul Husain (1):
>      cxgb4: fix delete filter entry fail in unload path
>
>Shane Francis (3):
>      drm/prime: use dma length macro when mapping sg
>      drm/amdgpu: fix scatter-gather mapping with user pages
>      drm/radeon: fix scatter-gather mapping with user pages
>
>Stefano Brivio (3):
>      netfilter: nft_set_pipapo: Separate partial and complete overlap
>cases on insertion
>      netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: Introduce and use nft_rbtree_interval_start()
>      netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: Detect partial overlaps on insertion
>
>Stephen Boyd (1):
>      clk: Pass correct arguments to __clk_hw_register_gate()
>
>Sungbo Eo (1):
>      ARM: dts: oxnas: Fix clear-mask property
>
>Taehee Yoo (5):
>      hsr: use rcu_read_lock() in hsr_get_node_{list/status}()
>      hsr: add restart routine into hsr_get_node_list()
>      hsr: set .netnsok flag
>      vxlan: check return value of gro_cells_init()
>      hsr: fix general protection fault in hsr_addr_is_self()
>
>Takashi Iwai (6):
>      net: caif: Use scnprintf() for avoiding potential buffer overflow
>      net: mlx4: Use scnprintf() for avoiding potential buffer overflow
>      net: nfp: Use scnprintf() for avoiding potential buffer overflow
>      net: ionic: Use scnprintf() for avoiding potential buffer overflow
>      net: sfc: Use scnprintf() for avoiding potential buffer overflow
>      net: netdevsim: Use scnprintf() for avoiding potential buffer overflow
>
>Tariq Toukan (2):
>      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Fix TCP seq off-by-1 issue in TX resync flow
>      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Fix wrong value in record tracker enum
>
>Tom Lendacky (1):
>      KVM: SVM: Issue WBINVD after deactivating an SEV guest
>
>Tony Lindgren (4):
>      ARM: dts: Fix dm814x Ethernet by changing to use rgmii-id mode
>      bus: ti-sysc: Fix quirk flags for lcdc on am335x
>      clk: ti: am43xx: Fix clock parent for RTC clock
>      ARM: dts: omap4-droid4: Fix lost touchscreen interrupts
>
>Torsten Hilbrich (1):
>      vti6: Fix memory leak of skb if input policy check fails
>
>Vadym Kochan (1):
>      selftests/net/forwarding: add Makefile to install tests
>
>Vasundhara Volam (1):
>      bnxt_en: Reset rings if ring reservation fails during open()
>
>Vinod Koul (1):
>      dmaengine: move .device_release missing log warning to debug level
>
>Vladimir Oltean (1):
>      net: dsa: tag_8021q: replace dsa_8021q_remove_header with __skb_vlan_pop
>
>Wanpeng Li (2):
>      KVM: LAPIC: Also cancel preemption timer when disarm LAPIC timer
>      KVM: X86: Narrow down the IPI fastpath to single target IPI
>
>Weihang Li (1):
>      MAINTAINERS: Update maintainers for HISILICON ROCE DRIVER
>
>Willem de Bruijn (2):
>      net/packet: tpacket_rcv: avoid a producer race condition
>      macsec: restrict to ethernet devices
>
>Xin Long (3):
>      xfrm: fix uctx len check in verify_sec_ctx_len
>      xfrm: add the missing verify_sec_ctx_len check in xfrm_add_acquire
>      esp: remove the skb from the chain when it's enqueued in cryptd_wq
>
>Xu Wang (1):
>      qlcnic: Fix bad kzalloc null test
>
>Yintian Tao (1):
>      drm/scheduler: fix rare NULL ptr race
>
>Yonghong Song (2):
>      bpf: Fix deadlock with rq_lock in bpf_send_signal()
>      selftests/bpf: Add send_signal_sched_switch test
>
>Yoshiki Komachi (2):
>      bpf/btf: Fix BTF verification of enum members in struct/union
>      selftests/bpf: Add test for the packed enum member in struct/union
>
>Yubo Xie (1):
>      clocksource/drivers/hyper-v: Make sched clock return nanoseconds correctly
>
>YueHaibing (2):
>      wireguard: selftests: remove duplicated include <sys/types.h>
>      xfrm: policy: Fix doulbe free in xfrm_policy_timer
>
>Yussuf Khalil (1):
>      Input: synaptics - enable RMI on HP Envy 13-ad105ng
>
>Zh-yuan Ye (1):
>      net: cbs: Fix software cbs to consider packet sending time
>
>Zheng Wei (1):
>      net: vxge: fix wrong __VA_ARGS__ usage
>
>Zhou Wang (1):
>      MAINTAINERS: Add maintainer for HiSilicon DMA engine driver
>
>disconnect3d (1):
>      perf map: Fix off by one in strncpy() size argument

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]
[-- Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 488 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 2+ messages in thread

end of thread, back to index

Thread overview: 2+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-03-29 22:51 Linux 5.6 Linus Torvalds
2020-03-30  4:20 ` Linux 5.6 ..build..compile...booted without fuss Bhaskar Chowdhury

LKML Archive on lore.kernel.org

Archives are clonable:
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/0 lkml/git/0.git
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/1 lkml/git/1.git
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/2 lkml/git/2.git
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/3 lkml/git/3.git
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/4 lkml/git/4.git
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/5 lkml/git/5.git
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/6 lkml/git/6.git
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/7 lkml/git/7.git
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/8 lkml/git/8.git
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/9 lkml/git/9.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 lkml lkml/ https://lore.kernel.org/lkml \
		linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
	public-inbox-index lkml

Example config snippet for mirrors

Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://nntp.lore.kernel.org/org.kernel.vger.linux-kernel


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git