* Access Network Device Driver from the Kernel
@ 2013-02-07 13:49 MohammadReza Jamali
From: MohammadReza Jamali @ 2013-02-07 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: linux-kernel

Dear all
I want to implement Openss7 over Sangoma A104 card. Openss7 is a
Stream (includes some modules in the kernel)and I want to communicate
with the card driver (Wanpipe) from this Stream (from the lowest
module). Does anybody have a general idea for this? I have worked on
this for more than one month and I have reached to this approach:
At one hand I should build a Stream (kernel modules) based on Openss7
and at the other hand I should read and write Wanpipe from the lowest
kernel module of the Stream. As far as I know Wanpipe is a network
device driver (Correct me if I am wrong!) and I should read this
device with socket programming from the user space but how from the
kernel space? If I am completely wrong: I would be very thankful if
somebody suggests another approach.
thanks in advance

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-02-07 13:55 UTC | newest]