* Good Day Friend.
@ 2012-11-22 18:55 Mrs Emma Aiono
From: Mrs Emma Aiono @ 2012-11-22 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day Friend.

My name is I Mrs Emma Aiono have been suffering from Brest cancer
disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave. I am
from Australian, but based in Burkina Faso, Africa since 7 years ago as
a business woman dealing with cotton exportation, now that i am about
to end the race like this, without any family members and no child.

I have ($9.8 Million US DOLLARS) in Bank of Africa (B.O.A) which i
instructed the bank to give African union leaders to help sick people
around Africa . But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this
letter now through the help of my nurse beside me here in my hospital
room.

I also have ($4.8 Million US Dollars) in another bank in Burkina Faso
which i want you to claim from the bank and use help less privilege
people in your country, but you must assure me that you will take only
60% of the total money and give the rest 40% to the Charity
organization and orphanage home in your country for my heart to rest.

Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to
execute my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make the
immediate transfer into your account.

Thanks and best regard
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Emma Aiono

* GOOD DAY FRIEND
@ 2016-11-24 16:50 Mr. Piyush Gupta
From: Mr. Piyush Gupta @ 2016-11-24 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear Friend,

Good Day, I am Mr. Piyush Gupta as a  (DBSHK) banker, I have funds worth
of $25.500,000.00 to secretly secure and transfer in to your account of
my late client who dead with next of kin, which i will like to invest in
profitable business in your country.

Please if you are interested to help me without betrayed me, do and
write me for more details. Here is my Email: infopiyushg@gmail.com

Regards,
Mr. Piyush Gupta.
(DBSHK)
Hong Kong.

* Good day friend
@ 2015-10-29 16:34 Abdu
From: Abdu @ 2015-10-29 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

i have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense
benefit to both of us. Although this may be hard for you to
believe, we stand to gain 26.2 million USD between us in a matter of
days. Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out. I need you to
signify your interest by replying to my email (rahim.abbin1890@gmail.com)