* Export clocks_calc_mult_shift() function
@ 2016-03-08 22:25 Murali Karicheri
From: Murali Karicheri @ 2016-03-08 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, john.stultz, tglx; +Cc: Kristo, Tero

Hi,

I found a patch posted sometime back to export the clocksource
function clocks_calc_mult_shift() so that it can be called by
drivers that are dynamically loadable. I have not seen any
comment against this. Wondering why this is not merged. We require
this function exported for use in our driver as well. Can you merge
the patch please. Or do you suggest me to repost the same?

http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1502.2/01641.html

Thanks

--
Murali Karicheri