* STRICTLY AND CONFIDENTIAL:
@ 2014-09-21  9:41 Zirifa Oussesni
From: Zirifa Oussesni @ 2014-09-21  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and your family, I am the Bill and Exchange Manager
here in Bank of Africa, I have a business proposal in the tune of
$15.5m,(Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand  Dollars Only) to be
transfer into your Bank account over there in your country, and after
the  successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and
60% for me, Please contact me with this
email(zirifaoussesni1@gmail.com) and send me your personal
informations so we can commence all arrangements and i will give you
more information on how we  would handle this project.

Kind Regards,
Mr.Zirifa Oussesni,
Bill And Exchange Manager.

* STRICTLY AND CONFIDENTIAL:
@ 2013-09-06 12:25 Hassan Ullah Amer
From: Hassan Ullah Amer @ 2013-09-06 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr.Hassan Ullah Amer, I am the Bill and Exchange manager here in Bank of Africa, Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, West-Africa. I have a business proposal in the tune of $15.5m, (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) and after the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

Should you be interested, please contact me so we can commence all arrangements and i will give you more information on how we would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Phone Number:
3. Your Age:
4. Your Sex: