* Logitech T650 is unusable since 3.19.0
@ 2015-03-23  8:21 Лежанкин Иван
From: Лежанкин Иван @ 2015-03-23  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,

after update from 3.18.7 to 3.19.x my Logitech touchpad became almost
unusable. I use OpenSUSE Thumbleweed and tried both custom and vanilla
kernels. AFAIK, the problem may come with this changes:
http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1412.1/03246.html

The symptoms are as follows.

1. The touch density is twice reduced: I have to make longer finger
motion for a smaller pointer movement. Possibly, it's because the KDE
starts to detect the touchpad as touchpad - and not the mouse as it
was before - and applies some preferences like the pointer
acceleration, etc.

2. Some gestures stopped to work: 3-finger swipe up, down, left, right
- so, there are no more "history back-forward", "SuperKey", and
"SuperKey + d".

3. Multi-finger tap detection is awful: it doesn't detect 3-finger tap
in 50%, it sometimes detects 2-finger tap instead of click+drag, or
when the second finger is slightly touching the surface.

Can anyone make a suggestion what should I do, but to stay on an older
kernel version?