* URGENT REPLY NEEDED
@ 2012-02-20 17:12 Abdul Karim
From: Abdul Karim @ 2012-02-20 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Partner,

Please consider this mail serious despite the fact that you did not
expect it. Hope you are doing well. I am Mr. Abdul Karim, the Manager
of head operations department of our bank in Burkina Faso.

I discovered a risk-free deal of US$20.5 million from my department
which was left unclaimed as a result of non existing body.Provided you
will put trust forward, let us share the deal if you are interested.

Please send your full name and address your private Email Address and
phone number for more details and follow-up documentation to start off
the claim.

I am seriously waiting for your urgent reply.

Thanks,
Mr. Abdul Karim.

* URGENT REPLY NEEDED
@ 2011-05-27 21:29 Mercy Lambert
From: Mercy Lambert @ 2011-05-27 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

My name is 2nd LT.Mercy Lambert , a member of the U.S. army Medical Team, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq.

I would hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found time to visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have an insight into what I intend sharing with you.

Get back to me having visited the above website to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding.

Thanks,

Best Regards

2nd Lt.Mercy Lambert.

* Urgent Reply Needed
@ 2006-04-27  8:48 Mrs.Kudarat Moosa.
From: Mrs.Kudarat Moosa. @ 2006-04-27  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

From:Mrs Kudarat Moosa.
Attn:The Managing Director
Before I proceed, may I humbly introduce myself to your goodself, My Name is Mrs. Kudarat Moosa, an Iraqi refugee ,my husband was until recently, one of the personal aid to the president of Iraq who was formerly overthrown out of power by American Government .
Prior to this last serious crisis that is still ravaging in my country,which recently led to misfortune of our government and my late husband position as the personal aid to the president, ,We inherited the sum of US$16 million.The funds were originally gotten from my late husband proceeds. My late husband was able to safe guard the fund with a very good diplomatic contact from my Country and deposited it in thailand. .
I have decided to contact you because I am interested in investing in your country which is investment friendly. Please kindly guide and assist me in making the right investment since I am also interested in buying a residential property as I will be moving with my only son Abdullah Moosa, in over there as soon as every thing regarding technical and logictics details is worked out and ascertained to our respective satisfaction.
In view of your participation,I am ready to give you a good negotiable percentage for your assistance,or better still commit it into viable Joint venture projects with you.,be assured that you stand no risk of any kind as the funds belong to me and my only survived son musa. As soon as I get your consent, we will quickly move this fund to your country for investment .
However, upon your acceptance to work as my partner, you can contact me with my private e-mail for more details.
, I strongly believe that associating with you to embark on this and other business ventures will derive a huge success here after, please include you private contact telephone number and private e-mail when replying.pls contact me in my private email at .....
Yours Sincerely.
Mrs.Kudarat Moosa.