* Hello My Dear
@ 2015-05-29  3:49 Ann Beattie Sanchez
From: Ann Beattie Sanchez @ 2015-05-29  3:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Dear,
It is my pleasure to meet you , I hope all is well with you.

I am Ann Beattie Sanchez, a United States army officer from the United States
of America. I am supportive, loving and humble. I really need a good
friend with whom I can have a genuine , meaningful and intimate
relationship full of love, passion and romance.

I took Interest in you and would love to meet you for a serious
relationship, although I am not always available to write mail due to
the condition of my duty.

Note that neither age nor ethnic differences will not be a barrier to
our relationship , what I need is your love, trust and care and I will
give you my best love.

Please let us continue this conversation through my private email
account (ann_sanchez105@outlook.com)
I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as I
receive your mail.

I hope to read your mail soon.
Warmest Regards,
Ann Beattie Sanchez

* Hello My Dear.
@ 2013-09-19 18:07 Famatta Sando
From: Famatta Sando @ 2013-09-19 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: famatasando23

Hello My Dear,
How are you today? I hope fine, I came across your contact today while browsing looking for reliable friend and i became interested, My name is miss Famatta Sando. I wish to have you as a friend, if you care. I have important reasons to request your interest for a serious friendship, i will be happy if you write me back, so that i can easily explain to you more about me and give you my picture for you to know whom i am,
I have something very Important to tell you. Thanks for your understanding.
Your New Friend.
Miss Famatta.

* Hello my dear.
@ 2013-02-23 16:30 Livina Efuna
From: Livina Efuna @ 2013-02-23 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello my dear.
I am miss Livina Efuna 24years and single, hope am not offending you by expressing my feelings of having a friendship or relationship with you, can you please write to me back with my email below for more communication and exchange of pictures to know more about each other       Thanks,  Yours Livina

* Hello my dear
@ 2013-02-17  5:22 Mercy Richard
From: Mercy Richard @ 2013-02-17  5:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

How are you doing today? I Hope fine.
My name is Mercy Stokes. I am interested in friendship with you,
if you don't mind I will like you to contact me through my email address for
easy communication.
I promise to send my picture to you and also tell you more about
myself when I receive your mail.
I believe distance and age doesn't matter in a serious
relationship but love matters most.
I will be waiting for your email.
Yours sincerely,
Mercy,

* Hello my dear
@ 2011-09-03 18:53 cindy patrick
From: cindy patrick @ 2011-09-03 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello my dear,
how are you doing today, how is your health and your family i hope they are fine. well my name is Cindy and i am a very nice, good looking, honest, loving, sincere, understanding and above all God fearing.
I saw your email today when i was browsing in the internet today, so i decided to drop a few note with you to be my sincere and honest friend, well there is first time for every thing in life.
Here is my direct email address (cindy.ogwo@yahoo.com) so that we can share picture and know more about my self's.
Waiting for your responds with joy.
from your dearest friend
Cindy.