* Fix mes
@ 2014-07-23 16:25 Nick Krause
From: Nick Krause @ 2014-07-23 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I am no longer going to be an idiot and waste time on fix mes as
that's stupid and
a waste of time.  If any of the maintainers of f2fs , usb or brtfs
have some work
in these subsystems I would be glad to help out as these areas interest me
a lot. In addition if the Intel developers need  help with the graphics drivers
I can help there to. I am learning not to waste time and fix mes was a stupid
waste of all the maintainers times. :(
Cheers Nick

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-07-23 16:25 UTC | newest]