* Is the list moderated or not?
       [not found] <mailman.31138.1416527032.9748.hpdd-discuss@lists.01.org>
@ 2014-11-20 23:48 ` Joe Perches
From: Joe Perches @ 2014-11-20 23:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hpdd-discuss-owner
  Cc: Oleg Drokin, Andreas Dilger, Greg Kroah-Hartman, devel, LKML

On Thu, 2014-11-20 at 15:43 -0800, hpdd-discuss-owner@lists.01.org
wrote:
> You must be a subscriber to post to this list. Please make sure you
> are sending from a subscribed email address.

The linux-kernel MAINTAINERS file has this as a moderated list.
If it's not moderated, this entry should be changed to subscriber-only.

STAGING - LUSTRE PARALLEL FILESYSTEM
M:	Oleg Drokin <oleg.drokin@intel.com>
M:	Andreas Dilger <andreas.dilger@intel.com>
L:	HPDD-discuss@lists.01.org (moderated for non-subscribers)
W:	http://lustre.opensfs.org/
S:	Maintained
F:	drivers/staging/lustre

If it's really subscriber only, please change the L: line to:

L:	HPDD-discuss@lists.01.org (subscribers-only)

* Re: Is the list moderated or not?
@ 2014-11-22 15:24   ` Jones, Peter A
From: Jones, Peter A @ 2014-11-22 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joe Perches, hpdd-discuss-owner@lists.01.org
  Cc: Drokin, Oleg, Dilger, Andreas, Greg Kroah-Hartman, devel, LKML

Sorry Joe. This list has traditionally always been moderated but I guess
something was changed at some point (probably when we joined Intel). I
have adjusted the list to be moderated and it behaved as expected in my
tests. Thanks for drawing our attention to this!