* when will reiserfs for big-endian machines be added to the kernel?
@ 2001-09-02  7:31 thunder7
From: thunder7 @ 2001-09-02  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

When will the patches that make reiserfs endian-safe be added to the
kernel?

My new hp workstation is crashing more often than I'd think possible, so
I have some interest in this :-)

Good luck,
Jurriaan
--
"Since you do not name the cause," he murmured, "I cannot answer you.
The truth is there, not in the conclusions you draw from it."

* Re: when will reiserfs for big-endian machines be added to the kernel?
@ 2001-09-02 12:40 ` Alan Cox
From: Alan Cox @ 2001-09-02 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: thunder7; +Cc: linux-kernel

> When will the patches that make reiserfs endian-safe be added to the
> kernel?

They are in the -ac tree if you want to try them

* Re: when will reiserfs for big-endian machines be added to the kernel?
       [not found] <3B9359E9.5D4074E@namesys.com>
@ 2001-09-03 10:49 ` Alan Cox
From: Alan Cox @ 2001-09-03 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Reiser; +Cc: Alan Cox, thunder7, linux-kernel, Jeff Mahoney, reiserfs-dev

> Any comments by users on whether they are stable?  They have been in Alan's tree
> for some time, and there have been no complaints that I recall, is anybody using
> them?

I've had no complaints, and a small patch for parisc (queued) which also
wanted the alignment stuff.

> Maybe they should go into the next batch of patches for Linus if they are
> stable.

I think its a candidate