* From George
@ 2004-12-03 16:14 celine
From: celine @ 2004-12-03 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

FROM:THE DESK OF: GEORGE MUOH
Plot 277 Murtala Mohammed
way Ikeja
Lagos.
Email:george33@web-mail.com.ar

  "SOLICITING FOR AN ASSISTANCE"

I apologized using this medium to reach you for a transaction /business of this magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium. It is with trust that I wish to contact you on this matter concerning the transfer of US$4.6M (Four Million Six Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars).

I am the Personal Attorney to Mr. Adams Williams, who used to work with West African Portland Company PLC. (WAPC), my client, his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagbama Express Road.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to, trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance House where these huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the Finance House where the deceased had a valued at about US$4.6M has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are from the same country so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$4.6M (Four Million Six Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars). can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money. 55% to me and 40% to you, while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require, I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this dealt through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by my email to enable us discuss further.

Best regards,

George Muoh (Esq.)

Este Mail ha sido enviado mediante el servicio de WebMail de TODOTECA
- http://www.todoteca.com.ar

* From George
@ 2004-12-03 16:15 celine
From: celine @ 2004-12-03 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

FROM:THE DESK OF: GEORGE MUOH
Plot 277 Murtala Mohammed
way Ikeja
Lagos.
Email:george33@web-mail.com.ar

  "SOLICITING FOR AN ASSISTANCE"

I apologized using this medium to reach you for a transaction /business of this magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium. It is with trust that I wish to contact you on this matter concerning the transfer of US$7.6M (Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars).

I am the Personal Attorney to Mr. Adams Williams, who used to work with West African Portland Company PLC. (WAPC), my client, his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagbama Express Road.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to, trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance House where these huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the Finance House where the deceased had a valued at about US$9 million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are from the same country so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$7.6M (Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars). can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money. 55% to me and 40% to you, while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require, I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.