* IP Masquerade
@ 2001-08-31  1:34 tobin park
From: tobin park @ 2001-08-31  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,
I want to insert the masquerade source in ip modules for studying network.
Let me know the simplest procedure(having no user interface)for masquerading
the ip address into the outer interface(nic). (192.168.1.0/24
->211.210.66.15/32)

My procedure is
1. Hooked the ip_out procedure inserted my #ifdef sentence.
2. changed the socket buffer source address into the routing table source
address.
3. updated the ip header checksum
4.. echo "1">/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-08-31  1:34 UTC | newest]