* ATN network stack  implementation
@ 2013-08-12  6:09 Prabhakar_Pujeri
From: Prabhakar_Pujeri @ 2013-08-12  6:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, netdev; +Cc: Prabhakar_Pujeri

Hi All,

Required some input for ATN network stack  implementation (IDRP, ES-IS, IS-IS, CLNP). I have following questions
1.	Is there any implementation already exist in open source  like IDRP or ES-IS etc
2.	Is it feasible to implement in Linux kernel stack. I found some implementation "Oki Electric Industry Ground-Ground ATN Router for Linux" which is not open source
3.	Is there any advice or input or suggestion for me to start with

Thanks
Prabhakar

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-08-12  6:09 UTC | newest]