* Kindly need Your Assistance
@ 2015-10-06 19:15 Diezani, Alison
From: Diezani, Alison @ 2015-10-06 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

"Hello, I'm  Frank Adamu the personal assistance to Diezani Alison-Madueke served as Nigeria's oil minister from 2010-2015 and I need your help. I have been detained in a foreign country i have no access to my bank. If you can provide me with your bank account information I can deposit $5 million and then transfer $4million dollar to Scotland Yard, leaving you with $1million dollar for you. Please respond with your bank account routing number and account number"

http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-confirms-arrest-former-oil-minister-london-114420534.html

Regard
Frank Adamu
Personal Assistance

---

* Kindly need Your Assistance
@ 2015-10-07 17:35 Diezani, Alison
From: Diezani, Alison @ 2015-10-07 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

"Hello, I'm Mr Ahmed Sadiq Aziz the Personal Assiatnt to Diezani Alison-Madueke who served as Nigeria's oil minister from 2010-2015 and I need your help. She have been detained in a foreign country with no access to her bank. If you can provide me with your bank account information I can deposit $11 million and then transfer $8.2 million dollar to Scotland Yard, leaving you with $2.8 Million US dollar for your troubles. Please respond with your bank account routing number and account number"

http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-confirms-arrest-former-oil-minister-london-114420534.html

Regard
FAhmed Sadiq Aziz
Personal Assistant