* SGI Software User List
@ 2020-03-18 21:03 Lynn Child
From: Lynn Child @ 2020-03-18 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring contacts of SGI Software user List?

Data Fields Includes: - Contact Name, Organization Name, Job Title, Website, Email Address, LinkedIn Profile, Telephone Number, Fax Number, Mailing Address, Technology Type, SIC Code, Employee Size, Revenue Size, etc.

Kindly let me know your target criteria, so that I can get back to you with the counts, pricing and samples for your review.

We also have other Software contact list.

Note: - May I send across 5-10 sample for your review?

Regards,
Lynn Child
Marketing Manager

* SGI Software User List
@ 2020-05-27 16:16 Lilia Perez
From: Lilia Perez @ 2020-05-27 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring contacts of SGI Software User List?

Data Fields Includes: - Contact Name, Organization Name, Job Title, Website, Email Address, LinkedIn Profile, Telephone Number, Fax Number, Mailing Address, Technology Type, SIC Code, Employee Size, Revenue Size, etc.

Kindly let me know your target criteria, so that I can get back to you with the counts, pricing and samples for your review.

We also have other Software contact list.

Note: - May I send across 5-10 sample for your review?

Regards,
Lilia Perez
Marketing Manager

* SGI Software User List