* Announcing Journaled File System (JFS) release 0.3.5 available
@ 2001-06-15 20:26 Steve Best
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Steve Best @ 2001-06-15 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: linux-fsdevel, linux-kernel
Release 0.3.5 of JFS was made available today.
Drop 35 on June 15, 2001 (jfs-0.3.5-patch.tar.gz) includes fixes to the
file system and utilities. There is now a patch being provided that will
make it easier to move from release 0.3.4 to 0.3.5, the patch file
is call jfs-0_3_4-to-0_3_5.patch.gz.
Function and Fixes in release 0.3.5
- updated fsck error handling
- updated mkfs config options and the man page for fsck
- Increase the performance of unlinking files, most unlinks are done
- Fixed "XT_GETPAGE: xtree page corrupt" during creating files on nfs
For more details about the problems fixed, please see the README.
JFS for Linux http://oss.software.ibm.com/jfs
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-15 20:26 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2001-06-15 20:26 Announcing Journaled File System (JFS) release 0.3.5 available Steve Best
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).