* [Q] IP autoconfiguration and make xconfig problem..
@ 2001-06-30  1:15 newton
From: newton @ 2001-06-30  1:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,

I have a two problem...

1)
kernel 2.4.5 has a IP kernel level autoconfiguration problem.
This kernel do not receive IP from dhcp server.

but, kernel 2.4.5 has not any problem about it.

2)
make xconfig has stop with following error message
----------------------
drivers/net/Config.in: 145: can't handle dep_bool/dep_mbool/dep_tristate
condition
make[1]: *** [kconfig.tk] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-2.4.5/scripts'
make: *** [xconfig] Error 2

how can solve this problems?

thanks..

                   Ki hyung Ju

I love Jesus Christ who is my savior. He gives me meanning of life.
In Christ, I have become shepherd and bible teacher.

e-mail : newton@kias.re.kr
home   : http://newton.skku.ac.kr/~newton (My old home page)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-30  1:14 UTC | newest]