* [Q] IP autoconfiguration and make xconfig problem.. (fwd)
@ 2001-06-30  3:05 newton
From: newton @ 2001-06-30  3:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Sorry, I have mistyping...

Hi,

I have a two problem...

1)
kernel 2.4.5 has a IP kernel level autoconfiguration problem.
This kernel do not receive IP from dhcp server.

but, kernel 2.4.3 has not any problem about it.   <--- this...

2)
make xconfig has stop with following error message
----------------------
drivers/net/Config.in: 145: can't handle dep_bool/dep_mbool/dep_tristate
condition
make[1]: *** [kconfig.tk] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-2.4.5/scripts'
make: *** [xconfig] Error 2

how can solve this problems?

thanks..

                   Ki hyung Ju

I love Jesus Christ who is my savior. He gives me meanning of life.
In Christ, I have become shepherd and bible teacher.

e-mail : newton@kias.re.kr
home   : http://newton.skku.ac.kr/~newton (My old home page)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-30  3:06 UTC | newest]