* FYI: ECN approved as Standard
@ 2001-06-13 15:26 jamal
From: jamal @ 2001-06-13 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: linux-kernel

The IESG approved ECN as a proposed standard on the 12th of June.
That means as of now, anyone blocking ECN bits is considered to be
blaspheming.

cheers,
jamal

* Re: FYI: ECN approved as Standard
@ 2001-06-14 11:33 ` Anders Peter Fugmann
From: Anders Peter Fugmann @ 2001-06-14 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jamal; +Cc: linux-kernel

Hi Jamal

Great to hear, but I cannot find anything that backs it up.
I really want to see the final RFC.

Perhaps you could send me an URL pointing to it?

TIA
Anders Fugmann

@ 2001-06-14 21:03   ` Ralf Baechle
From: Ralf Baechle @ 2001-06-14 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anders Peter Fugmann; +Cc: jamal, linux-kernel

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 01:33:53PM +0200, Anders Peter Fugmann wrote:

> Great to hear, but I cannot find anything that backs it up.
> I really want to see the final RFC.
>
> Perhaps you could send me an URL pointing to it?

Usually takes a few days until the RFC editor will announce and
publish the new RFC.

  Ralf