* GPL issuefor run time kernel function overwrite
@ 2001-07-30 14:14 kumar M
From: kumar M @ 2001-07-30 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: kumarm4

Hi,

I have a query regarding the GPL for Linux kernel.
We were having a heated discussion regarding
opening up / disclosing  source code for features
added to  kernel (as per GPL) if we do the following  :

* We implement a driver which will overwrite any existing
(global kernel data strcuture) function pointer in linux
kernel space run-time.
* No kernel source code is modified in the process.

regards,
Kumar