* variable dumpable changed place in sched.h
@ 2001-07-24 17:39 Stefan Stonjek
From: Stefan Stonjek @ 2001-07-24 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Today I tried to compile arla 0.35.5 for the new 2.4.7 Linux kernel.
I figured out that linux/include/linux/sched.h changed in a way which
blocks arla.

The variable "dumpable" moved from the "task_struct" to "mm_struct". Since
"task_struct" includes two pointers to "mm_struct" I do not know which
variable (mm->dumpable or active_mm->dumpable) takes over the role of the
single "dumpable" variable from the older kernels?

Maybe someone can tell me, so I can patch arla.

Tschuess
	Stefan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-07-24 17:39 UTC | newest]