* OT: Re: Test mail
       [not found] <Pine.LNX.4.33.0107301043100.18360-100000@monolith.shad0w.org.uk.suse.lists.linux.kernel>
@ 2001-07-31 12:07 ` Rainer Link
From: Rainer Link @ 2001-07-31 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Crowther; +Cc: linux-kernel

On 30 Jul 2001, Chris Crowther wrote:

[cut]

> 	It got caught by my AMaViS scan - apparently it's Worm.Music.
> 	Erm, appologise to everyone if it send the alert to the list - it

No, this should not happen - at least not with amavis-perl/amavisd if
"Precedence" is either bulk or list. Moreover, ./configure provides
--with-warnsender, --with-warnrecip and --with-warnadmin (by default,
--with-warnrecip is no).

> sends warning to the message sender as well...I think I might need to do
> some modification to how it picks the person to warn.
You're welcome. Please send a diff either directly to me or to our mailing
list. :-)

best regards,
Rainer Link

--
Rainer Link  |                SuSE - The Linux Experts
link@suse.de |    Developer of A Mail Virus Scanner (amavis.org)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-07-31 12:08 UTC | newest]