* Failed to register 'sysfs' in sysfs?
@ 2003-03-06 13:32 CaT
From: CaT @ 2003-03-06 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Saw that in my dmesg. What does it mean? Do I have something configured
incorrectly? I tried doing a search of the mailing list but found
nothing. A search of the web also revealing nothing as did a look at
Documentation/filesystems/sysfs.txt.

--
"Other countries of course, bear the same risk. But there's no doubt his
hatred is mainly directed at us. After all this is the guy who tried to         kill my dad."

* Re: Failed to register 'sysfs' in sysfs?
@ 2003-03-06 15:13 ` Patrick Mochel
From: Patrick Mochel @ 2003-03-06 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CaT; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, CaT wrote:

> Saw that in my dmesg. What does it mean? Do I have something configured
> incorrectly? I tried doing a search of the mailing list but found
> nothing. A search of the web also revealing nothing as did a look at
> Documentation/filesystems/sysfs.txt.

It's an erroneous message. There is a patch in Linus's tree to quiet it
already, so please ignore it.

	-pat