* ALi M6117 Watchdog timer driver for Linux 2.4.x
@ 2003-08-18 20:08 Federico Bareilles
From: Federico Bareilles @ 2003-08-18 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

        I have written a watchdog timer driver for ALi M6117 chipset
(included in some SBC and PC/104 (i386) motherboards) for Linux
2.4.x. This driver is written according to WDT API (watchdog-api.txt) and
works very  well.

     You can find it in:
http://www.iar.unlp.edu.ar/~fede/pub/kernel/alim6117_wdt.tgz

and I am interested in people which test this module. I dont have any
problem to maintain and fix it.

Best regards,

--

                                                                    Fede.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-08-18 20:09 UTC | newest]