* To make a function get executed on cpu2
@ 2003-07-01  6:20 Raghava Raju
From: Raghava Raju @ 2003-07-01  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,

In multicpu systems in kernel version 2.4.19, how
can we specify that a function be executed on
a cpu of our choice(say cpu_2). Moreover if I call a
function from cpu_1 to be executed on cpu_2, I dont
want to wait in cpu_1 until complete execution of
function on cpu_2 . Is it possible?????

Any example would be really helpful. Please
mail back to vraghava_raju@yahoo.com.

Regards
Raghava.

http://sbc.yahoo.com