* USB flash disk on 2 machines exclusiv
@ 2003-07-22  7:31 Catalin BOIE
From: Catalin BOIE @ 2003-07-22  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi, Greg, list!

Sorry for my english.

I have a usb flash disk (Butterfly, I think).
Also, I have 2 machines, Athlons, 2.4.22pre7 and 2.4.22pre3.

The disk is recognized by both machines as sda1.

I do a mkreiserfs /dev/sda1, mount it and everything works on machine 1.
If I go to machine 2, the kernel cannot recognise a valid reiserfs on the
flash. If I do a mkreiserfs, I can work with it, but when I move to
machine 1, same problem (reiserfs not recognized).

Any ideas?

Thank you very much.

---
Catalin(ux) BOIE