* Alsa question.
@ 2003-11-01  9:04 haiquy
From: haiquy @ 2003-11-01  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,

Use 2.6.0-test9-mm1 play xmms use OSS emulation sound sometimes distorted (did renice xmms to -10)
but apart from the time it got distorted, soudn quality is really good. If use
through esd the distorted is gone, but sound quality a bit worse.

The question is? How can I make xmms not distorted? SHould I specify the
option non_block mode to snd-pcm-oss? If yes how to do that as I compile alsa built
into the kernel (not a modules) so which kernel parameters do the job?

Plese CC me to haiquy@yahoo.com

Thanks

Steve Kieu

Homepage http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~skieu/

PGP Key http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~skieu/steve-pub.key

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-31 20:05 UTC | newest]