* sparse/TSCT BitKeeper repository
@ 2003-12-12  4:49 Rui Saraiva
From: Rui Saraiva @ 2003-12-12  4:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Where is the sparse BK repository that used to be
bk://kernel.bkbits.net/torvalds/sparse ?
It seems there is an older version at bk://linux-dj.bkbits.net/sparse

Also in the subject, I got lots of "attribute 'alias': unknown attribute"
warnings in the kernel source in lines with module_init(), module_exit()
and others. A simple fix might be

	if (match_string_ident(attribute, "alias"))
		return NULL;

near the end of handle_attribute() in parse.c

Regards,
	Rui Saraiva

* Re: sparse/TSCT BitKeeper repository
@ 2003-12-12 15:10 ` Larry McVoy
From: Larry McVoy @ 2003-12-12 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rui Saraiva; +Cc: linux-kernel

kernel.bkbits.net is back online but the repos haven't been restored yet.
I'm leaving that to Dave and Linus.  I'll nudge them.

On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 04:49:46AM +0000, Rui Saraiva wrote:

> Where is the sparse BK repository that used to be
> bk://kernel.bkbits.net/torvalds/sparse ?
> It seems there is an older version at bk://linux-dj.bkbits.net/sparse
>
> Also in the subject, I got lots of "attribute 'alias': unknown attribute"
> warnings in the kernel source in lines with module_init(), module_exit()
> and others. A simple fix might be
>
> 	if (match_string_ident(attribute, "alias"))
> 		return NULL;
>
> near the end of handle_attribute() in parse.c
>

> Regards,
> 	Rui Saraiva
> -

---