* Re: hello
@ 2003-04-18  4:04 bullfights88466
From: bullfights88466 @ 2003-04-18  4:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

http://www.loanhunters.org/
Hello,
Well you asked for it. This is the website that got me that 5.125% mortgage.
You simple fill out the form and lenders compete for your business.
http://www.loanhunters.org/
thanks,
Richard Murphy
Remove:
http://www.loanhunters.bz/mort/rem/

* Re: Hello
       [not found] <CAOXzkJpQMkU1O7oSWttegi2r3t8w4rTmtYDwCqdObupreEvUtA@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2023-08-10  6:49 ` Luna Jernberg
From: Luna Jernberg @ 2023-08-10  6:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Seems this email got sent atleast

Den tors 10 aug. 2023 kl 00:26 skrev davidbenjamn <akokon27@gmail.com>:

> Every time I retest your email, it tells me to check with my ISP or
> Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): Your e-mail server rejected .
> Kindly verify if your email is still valid for us to talk.

* Hello
@ 2023-05-26 19:25 katia
From: katia @ 2023-05-26 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

We are thrilled to inform you that you have won the grand prize
in our latest donation drawing! Congratulations!
Your ticket number [B912023-949] was selected as the lucky
winner, and you are now entitled to the grand prize ! We know
this will be a life-changing event for you, and we are equally
excited to share in your joy.
To claim your prize, please contact our customer service team
within the next 7 working days. They will guide you through the
process of claiming your prize, including the necessary paperwork
and identification requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and once again,
congratulations on your win!
Best regards,
Alvin Louis
BAHRAIN GROUP

* Hello
@ 2023-05-25 21:35 katia
From: katia @ 2023-05-25 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,
I'm Tayeb Souami, I avail myself of this opportunity to approach
you for an establishment of  Charity Organization with you
..would like to discuss more with you…i would like to send a
summary of this Donations for you to review..
Could you please take a few minutes of your time to revert back
to us if you are interested ? thank you :
souamisolution@gmail.com

Best Regard

Tayeb Souami

* Hello
@ 2022-10-06  9:19 lesliietay114
From: lesliietay114 @ 2022-10-06  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

 Hello Greetings. It is my pleasure meeting you,

My names are Cpl. Leslie Taylor, I am 28 years, single, never married
before, I am a USA military officer currently,

I will like to get acquainted with you, but before then,you have to
understand the content of this letter as a vivid secret for my
security because i am still serving under the Government.
get to me for more details
thanks
 Cpl. Leslie Taylor

* Hello.
@ 2022-06-29  1:31 Emerald Johansson
From: Emerald Johansson @ 2022-06-29  1:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I hope that you are at your best and doing well. The purpose of this letter is seeking for a pen pal like friendship and I'd love to and be honored to be friends with you if you do not mind.. If the Idea sounds OK with you, just say yes and we can take it on from there. I look forward to hear hearing from you.. My name is Emerald From Sweden 36 years , this will mean a lot to me to hear back from you.

Warm Regards.

Emerald

* Re: Hello
@ 2020-12-08 14:35 Iyke Frank
From: Iyke Frank @ 2020-12-08 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear,

I hereby officially invite you for inheritance claim belonging to late client.
I am inviting you because I have been mandated by his financial
institution here in my country where this fund was deposited to
present a surviving relative.
I will give you full details as soon you grant me audience.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Frank Iyke. Esq

* Hello..
@ 2020-08-19  3:58 trust
From: trust @ 2020-08-19  3:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

This is a final attempt to reach you as regards the estate of our deceased client who made you one of the beneficiaries of his estate. Do get back to me at your earliest convenience. The Trustees

* Re: Hello
@ 2019-07-07 18:18 Mrs Ngui Esq
From: Mrs Ngui Esq @ 2019-07-07 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org

    I hope your week is going fine ? well I would like to beg
your attention for a few minutes as I have a very profitable
business proposal I would like to share with you.
   I am Karen Ngui by name got your details based on
recommendations from LinkedIn 5 star marketers and its feels good
to be part of your professional network..

  Do reply to my message so I can elaborate more on my proposal.

Thank You For Your Time.

Regards
Mrs Karen Ngui
Group Managing Director

* Hello
@ 2019-06-20 20:10 crystal Diouf
From: crystal Diouf @ 2019-06-20 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

 How are you doing and life with you in general,

* hello
@ 2019-05-28 21:31 Venkat Subbiah
From: Venkat Subbiah @ 2019-05-28 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux kernel, Macha, Jay, Usha, Ravi R, Ravi, mangunathgk,
	Ralene, mardin amiri, Ed, Mayur, K, Prasad, Narasimha,
	nely rojas

Good afternoon linux

http://alexandrastanciu.com/chapter.php?sykegp=VLZ19401

Bests
Venkat

* Hello
@ 2018-09-26  6:13 Margaret Kwan Wing Han
From: Margaret Kwan Wing Han @ 2018-09-26  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I have a deal for you reply for more details.

Kind Regards,
Ms Margaret KWAN Wing Han

* Hello
@ 2018-04-20  6:34 Mrs. Pamela Atuegbe
From: Mrs. Pamela Atuegbe @ 2018-04-20  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am Mrs.Pamela Atuegbe, I work in one of the prime bank here in burkina
faso, i want the bank to transfer the money left by our late customer
is a foreigner from Korea. can you investment this money and also help
the poor' the amount value at $13,300,000.00 (Thirteen Million Three
Hundred Thousand United States American Dollars), left in his account
still unclaimed. more details will be giving to you if you are
interested, I wait your reply thanks.

Yours sincerely

Name: Mrs. Pamela Atuegbe

* Hello
@ 2018-01-17  5:22 Merle Butler
From: Merle Butler @ 2018-01-17  5:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello,

I'm Mr. Merle Butler the mega winner of $218M In Mega Millions Jackpot,
I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your
email was selected after a spin ball.I have spread most of my wealth
over a number of charities and organizations. I and my wife Patricia
Butler have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $2 Million USD to
you as one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my you
tube page below.

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXDhZZFzJ34

THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ 0043034]

Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: mmerlepbutler@gmail.com

Hope to make you and your family happy.

Regards

Merle and Patricia Butler

* hello
@ 2018-01-12 13:51 info
From: info @ 2018-01-12 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Hello,
I saw you email on google and would want to inquire about your product.

Kindly reply to me
Best Regards
Silvia Reitmair
Owners Representative |Mob: +254 73739127
Lfiex Mauritius Ltd.

* HELLO
@ 2018-01-09  7:47 Mr. Hamza Kabore
From: Mr. Hamza Kabore @ 2018-01-09  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Hello Dear Friend,

Greetings and how are you doing?
I want to know if you are keen to be my partner in claiming the
fortune $12.8 Million USD left by a late client. If you're
interested Revert for more details.

Awaiting your reply

Hamza Kabore

* Hello
@ 2017-12-03 15:43 MISS BORTE OGORTAI
From: MISS BORTE OGORTAI @ 2017-12-03 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
GREETINGS,

I AM BORTE ,I WAS  DIAGNOSE OF OVARIAN CANCER,WHICH DOCTORS HAVE
CONFIRMED THAT I HAVE ONLY FEW WEEKS TO LIVE, SO I HAVE DECIDED TO
DONATE EVERYTHING I HAVE TO THE ORPHANAGE AND THE POOR WIDOWS THROUGH
YOU .PLEASE KINDLY REPLY  ME(missbortiogorta@gmail.com)  AS SOON AS
POSIBLE TO ENABLE ME GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MYSELF AND HOW TO
GO ABOUT IT .

THANKS

MISS BORTE

* HELLO
@ 2017-11-16  5:48 mrsareouedraogo
From: mrsareouedraogo @ 2017-11-16  5:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Am Mr.Sare Ouedraogo. i work in one of the prime bank here in burkina
faso, i want the bank to transfer the money left by our late customer
is a foreigner from Korea. can you investment this money and also help
the poor' the amount value at $13,300,000.00 (Thirteen Million Three
Hundred Thousand United States American Dollars), left in his account
still unclaimed. more details will be giving to you if you are
interested

best regards
Mr.Sare Ouedraogo

* Hello
@ 2017-11-07 13:54 pascal edem
From: pascal edem @ 2017-11-07 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello ,
 I wrote to you severally without no response please do get back to
 me. Regards pascal

* HELLO
@ 2017-10-28  4:20 verify
From: verify @ 2017-10-28  4:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

DEAR FRIEND.

I am MR ADNANA MUHAMMAD, Manager Audit/Accounting Department BANK OF AFRICA B.O.A
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso, with the business proposal deal of 19. 3 million US Dollars to
transfer into your account, if you are interested contact me for more details, with my
email address:

adnanamuhammad381@gmail.com

Best Regard,

MR ADNANA MUHAMMAD

* Hello
@ 2017-10-04 12:39 Ms.Lev
From: Ms.Lev @ 2017-10-04 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipient

 I am getting in touch with you regarding an extremely important and urgent matter. If you would oblige me the opportunity, I shall provide you with details upon your

response.

* hello..
@ 2017-09-11 16:04 Mr. Johnson Kwame
From: Mr. Johnson Kwame @ 2017-09-11 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: private.jkwame02

>From The Regional Manager!,

best regards!,

How are you doing including your family, hope all is well?

My purpose of contacting you is to crave your indulgence to assist me in securing some funds abroad. (US$7,500,000.00 ) I am writing you this proposal in good faith, believing that I can trust in you with the information I am about to reveal to you.

As you indicating your interest, I will send you the full information about how the business will be executed.

please contact me at this email address: (private.jkwame02@gmail.com )

Sincerely,
Mr. Johnson Kwame.

* Hello..
@ 2017-07-16 15:03 Susan Williams
From: Susan Williams @ 2017-07-16 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

How are you? I must confess that you're a nice looking gentle man on your profile.Are you married?, Can we be friends?????

Susan

* HELLO
@ 2017-07-13 15:05 U.N Compensation Commission
From: U.N Compensation Commission @ 2017-07-13 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

The U.N Compensation Commission 2017. This Compensation program was organized to compensate all the victims that fall on Internet syndicate etc... Base on meeting with board executive agreement to compensate each person with the total of (USD250,000.00). Your active e-mail  was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team observers and this is why we are contacting you,all modalities has been put in place for the onward remittance to you, we have deposited (USD250,000.00) since on the 25th of June 2017 with Money Gram office and has been mandated to transfer it to you.

We have try many time to contact you but your email bounce back. Kindly contact Mrs. Sandrine Ousmane  Western Union Payment Agent to initiate your payment without delay. Send her your compensation CODE Number to trace your file: ABD19277XX Now

Contact the agent Western Union office below on:

Agent Name: Mrs. Sandrine Ousmane
Email: sandrine.ousmane@yandex.com.

Regards

U.N Compensation Commission

* RE: HELLO
@ 2017-07-11 15:02 lautenc16
From: lautenc16 @ 2017-07-11 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Ms.Ella Golan, I am the Executive Vice President Banking Division with FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD (FIBI).

I am getting in touch with you regarding an extremely important and urgent matter. If you would oblige me the opportunity,

I shall provide you with details upon your response.

Faithfully,
Ms.Ella Golan

* RE: HELLO
@ 2017-07-11 15:01 lautenc16
From: lautenc16 @ 2017-07-11 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2017-06-26  5:57 Maria
From: Maria  @ 2017-06-26  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Financial Donation to you. For details contact email:
maria.care@yandex.com

* Re: Hello
@ 2017-06-09  0:20 Rechel Diarra
From: Rechel Diarra @ 2017-06-09  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, how are you doing? I have something very important to discuss with
you as soon as you reply back.Best regards.
Miss.Rechel

* Hello
@ 2017-06-05  7:59 Ms. Yaya Kamal
From: Ms. Yaya Kamal @ 2017-06-05  7:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings!

My name is Ms Yaya Kamal i was very happy when i saw your profile today during
my research and it really attract me alot i believe you are the one i have been
searching for to share my love and my good interest with,How is your health? i
hope all is well with you. I believe we can move from here ,by knowing each
other too well, But you have to understand that distance;age and color does not
matter what matters is the true love and understanding, i will be waiting for
your mail reply for further introduction.

Bye my love.
Ms Yaya Kamal.

* HELLO
@ 2017-04-13 23:52 Mr.Faisal Samae
From: Mr.Faisal Samae @ 2017-04-13 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mr. Faisal Samae Director of the company in Burkina Faso, I
needed your assistant to do business with me and we shall aim a good
profit at the end of the successful business, please i want you to put
all your mind/ trust and effort to accomplish this deal, i belief
Allah will help us all, Inshal allah.

my good assistance, i am introducing you in this business with trust
and not betray mind, i want you to help me claim the sum fund that
worth about $25,000,000.00 USD and this fund is in the securitycompany
here in Burkina Faso register as a family treasure and also luck with
a secret CODE whereby no one can open the box except the beneficiary.

I am contacting you to help me and claim the fund, it belong to LATE
GHADAFFI and i have all information about the saving fund in a
security company, please get back to me so that i can direct you what
to do, the money will be shared in ratio of 60% for me and 40% will be
for you

Please indicate your wiliness if you are capable to handle this deal
with sincerity.

i wait your respond.

Best Regards
Mr.Faisal Samae
Former Director of the Company
Burkina Faso
Call Me On This +22667367789

* Hello
@ 2017-03-21 15:24 Shri Gandhi
From: Shri Gandhi @ 2017-03-21 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello Friend,

Compliment of the day, I got your contact information from a reputable business/professional directory of your country which gives me assurance of your legibility as a person. I send you this brief letter to solicit your partnership to transfer ($22,500,000.00 USD) from Reserve Bank of India ( R.B.I) to your country. I shall furnish you with more info when I get a positive reply from you. Reply me Via E-mail if you are interested.

Best Regards,
Mr.Shri Gandhi

* Hello
@ 2017-03-07 15:22 George Koffi
From: George Koffi @ 2017-03-07 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear Friend,

 My name is George Koffi, an accountant working with a Commercial Bank
here in Lomé Republic of Togo. I'm contacting you for a business deal,
which I want you as a foreigner to asist me on.

I wait to hear from you to enable me give you full details so that we
can proceed to our bank.

Thanks.

Yours Faithfully.

George Koffi.

* HELLO
@ 2017-01-11  3:25 reply123
From: reply123 @ 2017-01-11  3:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings and how are you today?

I am Dr Paul Sawadogo the chief Medical consultant at Suka Clinic
Ouagadougou and I have a Patient who hails from the Republic of
Philippines she want me to transfer the sum of $4.7 Million United
States (Four Million seven Hundred Thousand) Dollars to you

Please, I will like you to contact me for further details.please
contact me through her private email (mrsdivinasismer5@gmail.com)

Your friend,

Dr. Paul on behalf of
Mrs. Divina Sismer Acojedo

@ 2016-08-09  3:32 George Oloni
From: George Oloni @ 2016-08-09  3:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

I hope this Message finds you well.

To start with my name is George Oloni. I am seeking for your cooperation to invest in your Country.

Please kindly respond to this message as to enable me to gives you More Details about my investment proposal.

Warm Regards
Mr. George Oloni

* hello
@ 2016-08-03  0:40 Patience Darko
From: Patience Darko @ 2016-08-03  0:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Our Company Yokohama Rubber Company is interested in your services as collection representative in your country, you will be on 10% commission for all payment received on behalf of our company, if interested get back to me for details Email: chen.kumiko12@outlook.com
Thank you.
Chen Kumiko

* Hello
@ 2016-07-24  6:22 Mrs.Linda Ahmed
From: Mrs.Linda Ahmed @ 2016-07-24  6:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Season Greetings.

My name is Mrs.Linda Ahmed, I have a proposal for you, kindly reply me
so that i can
give you more details.

Regards,

Mrs.Linda Ahmed

* Hello
@ 2016-05-29  0:44 program12
From: program12 @ 2016-05-29  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hi,
I am Kristi and i saw your contact through google page of your country which impress me and i feel we can be friends to share ideals and reason together for good,if not bad then let us know more about each other and i hope there will be no problem for us to be friend with no bad intention.You can also reply me through email(cplkristibakar@outlook.com) so that i can share details about myself, i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

* Hello
@ 2016-03-26 16:02 Miss. Barbara
From: Miss. Barbara @ 2016-03-26 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barbara

Hello My dear.
How are you doing today and how is everything over there together with your health? i hope that you are in good condition of health, i want to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. My name is Miss barbara.   so i will like you to reply  me  with my contact email address (barbara.zakara@hotmail.com) so that i will show you my photo and also tell you everything about myself and i will also like to know more about you. thanks for your understand and i will be hoping to hear from you soon. Yours barbara.
(barbara.zakara@hotmail.com)

* Hello
@ 2016-03-22 14:11 cth163
From: cth163 @ 2016-03-22 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux Kernel Mail

Greetings

http://wanderingmaria.com/earlier.php?nor=xengu13nuw24tp9ft

cth163@yahoo.com

* Hello
@ 2016-03-15 22:15 Roberta Bennett
From: Roberta Bennett @ 2016-03-15 22:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mrs. Liliane Bettencourt, I have a confidential donation for you to handle, please Email: lilianehb231@gmail.com​​​

This message is the property of Kamehameha Schools and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or its attachments. If you received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or contact Kamehameha Schools at 808 523 6200 and then delete this message from your system.
This message is the property of Kamehameha Schools and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or its attachments. If you received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or contact Kamehameha Schools at webmaster@ksbe.edu and then delete this message from your system.

* Hello
@ 2016-02-15 14:30 Ms.G
From: Ms.G @ 2016-02-15 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipient

  I am Ms.Golan I am getting in touch with you regarding an extremely important and urgent matter.If you would oblige me the opportunity,shall provide you with details upon your response.

Faithfully,
Ms. Golan

* Hello
@ 2016-01-22 14:12 hi
From: hi @ 2016-01-22 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ktillman

Hello
tv,dj,bike,watch,watch,gultar...the shipping is 0euro
iphone6s, 368 €
we b:  wfoaool. com

* Hello
@ 2016-01-18 16:42 hi
From: hi @ 2016-01-18 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rohmandayo

Hello
good news for you
laptop, camera, iphone, television, bicycle, gultar,watch ....
shipping is free
iphone6s, 368euro
s ite: wfoaool .com

* hello
@ 2015-12-20 20:16 hi
From: hi @ 2015-12-20 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: protezionevaldarda

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8", Size: 283 bytes --]

Ciao
TV, orologio, Iphone 6s, bici, moto, prodotti Samsung ...
iphone 6s,330euro,samsung note5,260euro
si te: poazzlo .com
ÿôèº{.nÇ+‰·Ÿ®‰­†+%ŠËÿ±éݶ\x17¥Šwÿº{.nÇ+‰·¥Š{±þG«éÿŠ{ayº\x1dʇڙë,j\a­¢f£¢·hšïêÿ‘êçz_è®\x03(­éšŽŠÝ¢j"ú\x1a¶^[m§ÿÿ¾\a«þG«éÿ¢¸?™¨è­Ú&£ø§~á¶iO•æ¬z·švØ^\x14\x04\x1a¶^[m§ÿÿÃ\fÿ¶ìÿ¢¸?–I¥

* Hello
@ 2015-11-25 13:40 W.A.Veen
From: W.A.Veen @ 2015-11-25 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Would you be interested to partner with me on a profitable business project
worth  £1,000,000.00(One Million British Pound Sterling) regarding an

Regards,
W.A.Veen.

* Hello
@ 2015-11-24 18:30 hi
From: hi @ 2015-11-24 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: unewslesy

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8", Size: 288 bytes --]

good news for you
watch, guitar, dj, bicycles, televisions, iPhone 6s,
Samsung products ... free shipping
we b: poazzlo .com

@ 2015-11-23 12:04 W.A.Veen
From: W.A.Veen @ 2015-11-23 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2015-11-04 20:56 pcdndz

From:  @ 2015-11-04  7:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

 I am Sgt Monica Brown and am with the US Army in Afghanistan. I need your assistance in a private project that will be beneficial to the both of us. Get back to me if you can be of help.

---

* Hello
@ 2015-10-09 11:20 CHEVROLET
From: CHEVROLET @ 2015-10-09 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Chevrolet auto mobile  company selected your email for the electronic Balloting. 900,000.00 USD was issued to you as winner send name,address and mobile for claim: chev.claim1@yandex.com

---

* HELLO
@ 2015-06-29 19:40 NA
From: NA @ 2015-06-29 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Please did you get my previous email about your profile? single,interested in a relationship. please make sure you reply to my private email   m_aison@aol.com

* Hello
@ 2015-06-29 14:24 brian.girling
From: brian.girling @ 2015-06-29 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Am writing you regarding a deceased clients of ours that shares the same surname as yours. Please reply to siegelsanthony@hotmail.com for more info.

* Hello
@ 2015-06-21 17:05 'LEUNG CHEUNG'
From: 'LEUNG CHEUNG' @ 2015-06-21 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I need your assistance to transfer $22,500,000.00 Dollars from Hong Kong

* Hello
@ 2015-06-09 15:46 Anita Reeve
From: Anita Reeve @ 2015-06-09 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Friend,

 I am specifically contacting you in respect of a business proposal that I have for you as  you appear very relevant in the proposal.Please kindly reply back to me for further details. Email: nomanchan2@gmail.com

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,

Norman Chan
notified that any use,dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this message is prohibited.

If you have received this message in error please delete it and notify
the sender immediately.  Any views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of
The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory.

This email has been scanned for malicious content

* Hello
@ 2015-06-01  1:58 zocl
From: zocl @ 2015-06-01  1:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ahmadtirmizi

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8", Size: 245 bytes --]

hi
laptop,moto,camera,cellphone,gultar....
the shipping is free
si te:  mnooooo .com

@ 2015-04-16  5:14 wang tianyi
From: wang tianyi @ 2015-04-16  5:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

I will need your attention to handle a deal. Mr. Wang

* Hello
@ 2015-03-21  9:02 ' Mary '
From: ' Mary ' @ 2015-03-21  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good day,
I believe that you will be anxious to know the kind of business proposition that I have for you. Well, I am soliciting your assistance to be able to transfer a huge amount of money $20,500,000.00 from my bank that is lying idle with no one ever coming to lay claim to it. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards
Mary
email:mhuen200@asia-mail.com

* Hello
@ 2015-03-15  6:34 Sarah Boj
From: Sarah Boj @ 2015-03-15  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good day,

I believe that you will be anxious to know the kind of business proposition that I have for you. Well, I am soliciting your assistance to be able to transfer a huge amount of money $20,500,000.00 from my bank that is lying idle with no one ever coming to lay claim to it. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
Sarah Bojing
email: sarah-bojing@asia-mail.com

* Hello
       [not found] <2076166269.1433529.1425524445819.JavaMail.zimbra@mailid.telus.net>
@ 2015-03-05  3:01 ` Miss Noleta Voss
From: Miss Noleta Voss @ 2015-03-05  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
Happy New Year,
Am Miss Noleta Voss, I will so much appreciate your kind reply for i have some thing very important to talk with
you...kindly reply me

                     Yours Noleta Voss

* Hello
       [not found] <3b74dbb2-876d-4aea-a198-be92385d49c8@posta.edakom.net>
@ 2015-02-22 14:32 ` Amir Makana
From: Amir Makana @ 2015-02-22 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
I am Amir Makana,How are you doing? I hope that all is well with you?I
desire a good hearted man with love and happiness.I am open and social,I
seek real love relationship  because I have more  to offer to my chosen one
than just love therefore reply me  and I will tell you more about meI will
send you images of me once I get your reply.Amir

* Hello
@ 2015-02-13 11:12 Mrs Anita raymond
From: Mrs Anita raymond @ 2015-02-13 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am Anita please don't be offended by contacting you in this manner. I
want us to discuss something very important that will benefit both of
us. I will be very glad if partner with me and profit from this
business deal. Please it is very important you contact me immediately
for further explanation on how we will proceed
anita_raymond@writeme.com
Regard.

* Hello
@ 2014-11-09  2:12 Thaung Lin Yan
From: Thaung Lin Yan @ 2014-11-09  2:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Your partnership is needed for a profitable business transaction involving huge amounts of fund please contact me for more details.

Uw partnerschap is nodig voor een winstgevende business transactie waarbij enorme hoeveelheden fonds kunt u contact met mij op voor meer details.

Ihre Partnerschaft ist für ein profitables Geschäft Transaktion mit riesigen Mengen von Fonds kontaktieren Sie mich bitte für weitere Einzelheiten benötig

* Hello
@ 2014-11-08 21:13 Thaung Lin Yan
From: Thaung Lin Yan @ 2014-11-08 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2014-11-06  8:49 mohdafattah1964001@hotmail.com
From: mohdafattah1964001@hotmail.com @ 2014-11-06  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Did you receive my email?

* Hello
@ 2014-09-18  3:11 Heather Walker
From: Heather Walker @ 2014-09-18  3:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: user@localhost.com

I am Heather Walker,This is my Third Email to you,I am at the end of the
road, and about to donate a huge amount through you. I promise that your
assistance would be rewarded. Please reply back to me for more
information. Remain Blessed

* HELLO
@ 2014-09-06 16:01 Miss Rita
From: Miss Rita @ 2014-09-06 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gmail.com,

hello, my name is Miss Rita please i am writing this message to you with tears and a heavy load in my heart please i see you as a good person after looking through your profile, please i will like to have a contact with you it is very necessary please,  please for the Love of God i need to talk to you please, i will wait for your reply as soon as you get this mail so that i will explain to you why i mailed you and tell you all about myself please

* Hello
@ 2014-08-28  0:15 Miss.Maryam Zakaria
From: Miss.Maryam Zakaria @ 2014-08-28  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

My Dear,
I want to establish a charity foundation in your country with this sum
which I inherited from my late fathers (Mr kumar Zakaria) it is my desire to see that this money is invested to any business /organization of your choice in your country, motherless baby’s home, mosques, churches,School,Destitute
aged men and women or whatever you may have in mind that will be to the benefit of the less fortunate
Miss.Maryam Zakaria (miss.maryam_zakaria@yahoo.com)

* hello
@ 2014-08-18 16:09 laura wintour
From: laura wintour @ 2014-08-18 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Má najdrahšie jeden,
Teší ma Videl som vašu poštu dnes, keď som bol prezeranie a dostal záujem
dozvedieť sa viac by som naozaj rád, mať dobrý vzťah s vami, a mám zvláštny
dôvod, prečo som sa rozhodol Vás kontaktovať

Rozhodol som sa napísať vám kvôli naliehavosti mojej situácii tu, Iam slečna
Laura, 25 rokov dievčatá z Pobrežia Slonoviny, jediná dcéra neskoré Wintour
Sirleaf, námestník ministra národnej bezpečnosti pod vedením prezidenta
Laurenta Gbagba , ktorý je v súčasnej dobe v exile po tom, čo bolo zabitých
mnoho nevinných duší, Môj otec bol zabitý Laurent Gbagbo vládu, obvinil ju z
môjho otca pokus o prevrat

Musím sa s vami spojiť, pretože týranie som dostal od môjho kroku matky, môj
krok matke, chce ich vziať všetky pokladne môjho zosnulého otca a majetok mi po
nečakanej smrti svojho milovaného otca

Chcel by som utiecť z bočnej Afriku, ale schovať svoj ​​pas a ďalšie cenné
cestovné doklady našťastie nemala zistiť, kde som nechal obrázok môjho otca,
ktorý obsahuje dôležité dokumenty, tak som sa rozhodol bežať utečeneckého
tábora, kde som v súčasnej dobe hľadá azyl pod záštitou vysokého komisára OSN
pre utečencov tu v Lomé, Poľskej republiky, republiky Togo Chcem písať pre vás
osobne na dlhotrvajúce obchodné vzťahy a investície vo vašej krajine

Môj otec uložené výške US $ 6 500, 000,00 miliónov dolárov v banke s mojím
menom ako najbližší príbuzný. Avšak, chcem, aby si Stojan pre mňa ako správca,
a tiež mi pomohol previesť peniaze na svoj účet a tiež pomôže mi investovať
peniaze vo vašej krajine, ak súhlasíte, aby mi pomohol sa budem na vás tešiť
potrebné dokumenty a budem pokračovať v mojich štúdií, keď som prísť do vašej
krajiny, bol som vo svojom 1 rok na vysokej škole, keď začala kríza

Je mojím zámerom, aby vám kompenzovať 20% z celkovej sumy peňazí za svoje
služby a zostatok bude môj investičný kapitál. To je dôvod, prečo som sa
rozhodol kontaktovať v očakávaní svojho neodkladnú a pozitívnym ohlasom.
Prosím, nechajte to len vaše vlastné, prosím, žiadam vás, aby ste ho
neposkytovať inej osobe, ako je odovzdanie uskutočnené Prosím, dajte moja
situácia dotýkať sa vášho srdca, aj prosím vás, aby ste prišli na moju záchranu
trpím tak moc sem , som nikdy nebol v takej situácii pred prosím, pomôžte mi
Najlepšie reg
Laura

* HELLO
@ 2014-08-02 13:26 General Cliff Sam
From: General Cliff Sam @ 2014-08-02 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

dzień dobry
proszę nie otrzymasz list wysłałem do was ostatnio?

Good day
please did you receive what i sent to you recently?

* Hello
@ 2014-08-01 15:53 Joyce
From: Joyce @ 2014-08-01 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear, How are you?
  am very happy to your email profile today and will like to establish
a long lasting relationship with you, in addition i will like to
discuss more important issue with you. Waiting for your responds, God
bless you and your family.

Yours Sincerely

Miss. Joyce

* Hello
@ 2014-07-29 19:33 Google Inc
From: Google Inc @ 2014-07-29 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Google User,
Congratulations for emerging as one of our winners, see attached document
for details.

Bart Jangeyer
P.R.O Google

[-- Attachment #2: GOOGLE PLUS.doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 255488 bytes --]

* Hello
@ 2014-07-29  8:23 Noemi Alvarez
From: Noemi Alvarez @ 2014-07-29  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to keep up with you with hope for friendship if you are interested.
If you don't mind i will like you to write me back. I am waiting to read
from you, because i have something important and urgent to discuss with
you. I will also send some of my beautiful photos to you.

* Hello
@ 2014-07-27  2:48 judithabdul1@libero.it
From: judithabdul1@libero.it @ 2014-07-27  2:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Judith by name and i want us to be friends but i don't know how you will
feel about it,I hope you wouldn't mind despite we don't know each other before?
please i will like you to respond to my mail box so that i will give you every
details about my self and also my phone number because i don't have much access
on Facebook due to some
personal reasons, i hope to hear from you.soon yours Judith

* Hello
@ 2014-07-19  2:58 Akif Sayyed
From: Akif Sayyed @ 2014-07-19  2:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi friend, hope you are fine, My name is Benita Sayyed, I am lonely, tender,
caring, faithful and honest girl, I am ready to give all my care,
love, attention and devotion.I promise to send my recent pictures and
tell you more about myself.
Regards.
Benita Sayyed

* Hello
@ 2014-07-14 12:59 Alice Joe
From: Alice Joe @ 2014-07-14 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello! My name is Alice Joe from England. I saw your profile today and picked
interest to discuss an important business proposal. Please reply to this mail
so i can give you more details and also send my photos. Thanks

Best regards
  Alice

* hello
@ 2014-07-09 13:36 leenawilliam_deng24
From: leenawilliam_deng24 @ 2014-07-09 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

HEllo,my name is leenawilliam i have something to tell you god bless you
i will like to have a relationship with you, can you write me

* hello
@ 2014-06-23 17:44 akifa rahim
From: akifa rahim @ 2014-06-23 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
How are you doing sir? I see you a mature person that is why i
contacted you. I have an important business proposal for you that will

* RE: Hello
       [not found] <00017D677FB17F4DA3EE22CAF84059691480524913@BOYV7EXVS1.opm.gov>
@ 2014-06-12  3:10 ` Zellmann, Wayne P.
From: Zellmann, Wayne P. @ 2014-06-12  3:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zellmann, Wayne P.

$2M was Donated to you. Please contact Pedro via
pedroquezada908@qq.com

* HELLO
@ 2014-06-06 20:12 Tanisha Louis
From: Tanisha Louis @ 2014-06-06 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm Miss Tanisha, I am a young woman who is looking for friendship and maybe
more.

I am well pleased to contact you after i came across your e-mail. I will like to
further communication with you for us to know each other if you wouldn't mind
and if you share the same view with me.

You can reach me and try to tell me more about yourself. I will also tell you
more about me once i recieved your message and send you my photos, so you can
see how i look.

Write back.

Tanisha.

* Hello
@ 2014-06-02 23:36 Neil Trotter
From: Neil Trotter @ 2014-06-02 23:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Good day, my name is Neil Trotter (Mr.),Did you receive my last e-mail
regarding my gift for you? If not kindly notify me via

* Hello
@ 2014-05-15  6:32 Mrs Teresa Au
From: Mrs Teresa Au @ 2014-05-15  6:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello,

Please can you help me reprofile fund? I am Ms Teresa Au, HSBC Hong Kong, head of corporate sustainability Asia pacific region. A sum of (USD$23,200,000.00) (Twenty three million, two Hundred Thousand dollars) Million was deposited by our Late customer who died without declaring any next of kin before his death in 2006.

My suggestion to you is to stand as the next of kin to Fadel Ahmed. We shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you. Please contact me via this e-mail: msteresa.au1@qq.com . Thanks

Regards
Mrs Teresa Au.

* Hello
@ 2014-05-15  6:14 Mrs Teresa
From: Mrs Teresa @ 2014-05-15  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2014-05-10 18:15 jenjenlove
From: jenjenlove @ 2014-05-10 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello
how are you today hope fine
and full of life i am Jen
by name i come across
your account profile and i
like it then i say let me drop a
note so you can contact me
back with my email (jenjenjenlove01@yahoo.com)
so that i can send you my pics and more
details about me the will can know
each other very well,
yours miss Jen

* hello
@ 2014-05-08 14:32 Johan Wiktor
From: Johan Wiktor @ 2014-05-08 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

you have won $300,000.00 contact aluyijy@yahoo.com for winning claims call our customer service
on this number:+44 702-409-9031

* Hello
@ 2014-04-26 18:06 mattiiolev.om
From: mattiiolev.om @ 2014-04-26 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: oleviamatine

Witaj mój drogi
dzień dobry

Nazywam się Olevia (oleviamatine@yahoo.com) Jestem młoda dziewczyna,
z pełnym miłości, troski i understanding.I spotkałem swojego
kontakt znalazłem zainteresowanie tobą, i że będziesz dobrym człowiekiem
opiekuńczy.
Będę szczęśliwy, jeśli uda nam się poznać,
Wyślę ci moje zdjęcie, gdy otrzymam swoje
Komunikat i wszystko o mnie na tym kontakt na email
w (oleviamatine@yahoo.com) do najłatwiejszych komunikacji
mają piękny i wspaniały moment, jak mam nadzieję usłyszeć od ciebie.

Z poważaniem
Olevia

Hello my dear
Good day

My name is OLEVIA (oleviamatine@yahoo.com) i am a young girl,
with full of love, caring and understanding.I came across your
contact i found interest in you,i believe you will be a good caring person.
i will be happy if we get to know each other,
I will send you my photo once i receive your
message and everything about me on that contact me directly to my email
at (oleviamatine@yahoo.com) for easiest communication
have a lovely and wonderful moment as I'm hoping to hear from you.

Best regards
Olevia

* Hello
@ 2014-04-16  5:23 Mr. Raymond Hung Lee
From: Mr. Raymond Hung Lee @ 2014-04-16  5:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: Mr. RWH Lee
Email: (1952025347@qq.com)

Good Day

I am Mr. Raymond Wing Hung LEE the Executive Director and chief Financial officer of Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited. I need your assistance in transferring funds worth $47.1million dollars.

Kindly write back to (1952025347@qq.com), I shall let you know what is required of you.

Best Regards,
Mr. RWH Lee
Fubon Bank (Hong Kong)

* Hello
@ 2014-04-10  1:42 benford_elizabeth@yahoo.com
From: benford_elizabeth@yahoo.com @ 2014-04-10  1:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I like your profile through the Internet i am  interested to
be your friend.About me, My name is Mrs .Elizabeth Benford, I am
an wife of late investor from the United States of America. I am
single with 1 child. I plan to visit your country for an investment project. I
want to be your friend and I want to meet you when I visit your country. If you
like,contact me by e-mail to discussion more, because I only accept e-mail
communication and telephone only. here is my e-mail:(benford_elizabeth@yahoo.
com)

Reply me by e-mail only and I
will answer you with my photos I will send you the information terminal on me
I'm waiting for the answer Please my dear you can contact me with this e-mail

Thanks and look forward to hear from you soon
Yours truly
Mrs. Elizabeth Benford

* Hello
@ 2014-03-09 22:11 jeniffer14_21
From: jeniffer14_21 @ 2014-03-09 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
Good day.

MY name is Jeniffer,(jenifferwillson17@yahoo.com)i am a young girl,
with full of understanding,caring,I came across your contact i found interest
in you,i believe you will be a good caring person.
I will be happy if we get to know each other,i will send you my photo once i
receive your email and everything about me,
on that contact me directly to my email at  (jenifferwillson17@yahoo.com)
for easiest communication or you send me your email.Have a lovely and
wonderful moment as I'm hoping to hear from you.

Best Regards
Jeniffer

* hello
@ 2014-03-02  3:46 Sandra Hassan
From: Sandra Hassan @ 2014-03-02  3:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8, Size: 784 bytes --]

HelloMy name is Miss Sandra Hassan I saw your profile today and ibecame interested in you, I will also want to know you moreand I want you to send an email to my mailbox so  that I can give you my pictureyours new friend.Sandra

مرحبااسمي ملكة جمال ساندرا حسن رأيت بروفايلك اليوم وأناأصبحت مهتمة لكم، وأنا أريد أيضا أن أعرف المزيد عنكوأنا أريد منك أن إرسال بريد إلكتروني إلى صندوق البريد الخاص بي حتى أستطيع أن أعطيك صورة بلديلك صديق جديد.ساندراÿôèº{.nÇ+‰·Ÿ®‰­†+%ŠËÿ±éݶ\x17¥Šwÿº{.nÇ+‰·¥Š{±þG«éÿŠ{ayº\x1dʇڙë,j\a­¢f£¢·hšïêÿ‘êçz_è®\x03(­éšŽŠÝ¢j"ú\x1a¶^[m§ÿÿ¾\a«þG«éÿ¢¸?™¨è­Ú&£ø§~á¶iO•æ¬z·švØ^\x14\x04\x1a¶^[m§ÿÿÃ\fÿ¶ìÿ¢¸?–I¥

* Hello
@ 2014-03-01 20:13 benitajohnson6685
From: benitajohnson6685 @ 2014-03-01 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello
My name is BenitaJohnson
i saw your profile toda  and became interested in you,i will
also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email
address so i
 can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my
 email address    (benitajohnson112@outlook.com)
I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address
above.
Benita
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
please contact me here (benitajohnson112@outlook.com)

* Hello....
@ 2014-02-24 11:09 Dr.Mamadou Sanogo
From: Dr.Mamadou Sanogo @ 2014-02-24 11:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,I'm Mamadou Sanogo,I work with a bank in Burkina Faso west
africa, I have a business transaction for you.worth the sum of ($10,5
Million US Dollars) to transfer to your account,the fund will be share
50%50% by both of us. if you are interested,give me your Name and
phone number for easy communication with you.

* Hello
@ 2014-02-15  7:05 Yung Kyu Kim
From: Yung Kyu Kim @ 2014-02-15  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

The Project is about the exportation of 100,000 barrels of Light Crude
Oil daily out from Iraq to Turkey through my client's company in Iraq
at the rate of $92.00 a barrel. This amount to $9,200,000 daily. I ask
for your support as a foreigner to handle this business project with my
client and you are not expected to invest in Iraq

If yes, let me know and we will discuss this project proper.

Yung Kyu Kim.
Contact This Email If Interested : 2794615276@qq.com

* Re: Hello
@ 2014-02-14 13:01 Karty
From: Karty @ 2014-02-14 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

HI,

My Name is Miss Karty. I will like to be your friend and there is something I want us to discuss.

Thanks

Karty

* Hello
@ 2014-02-13 18:24 Joyce Net
From: Joyce Net @ 2014-02-13 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

Greetings,
My name is Miss Joyce,i saw your email at Web Directory and wish to

* Hello
@ 2014-02-06 15:26 Yung Kyu Kim
From: Yung Kyu Kim @ 2014-02-06 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

The Project is about the exportation of 100,000 barrels of Light Crude
Oil daily out from Iraq to Turkey through my client's company in Iraq
at the rate of $92.00 a barrel. This amount to $9,200,000 daily. I ask
for your support as a foreigner to handle this business project with my
client and you are not expected to invest in Iraq

If yes, let me know and we will discuss this project proper.

Yung Kyu Kim.
Email: 2794615276@qq.com

* Hello
@ 2014-01-22  9:23 lisa
From: lisa @ 2014-01-22  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Could I have 5mins of your time to discuss a life changingmatter with you?

* Hello
@ 2014-01-18 17:55 wilson_jeniffer2014
From: wilson_jeniffer2014 @ 2014-01-18 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-12-28 21:45 LEUNG CHEUNG
From: LEUNG CHEUNG @ 2013-12-28 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-12-20 16:11 mary
From: mary @ 2013-12-20 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain;charset="UTF-8", Size: 1031 bytes --]

 hello

My name is Mary,i want to have a good relationship with you, please i need
your cooperation,
am yours Mary.
please contact me so that i will tell you more about me and send you my other
pictures.
please write to me in my email ok

สวัสดี

ชื่อของฉันคือแมรี่ที่ฉันต้องการที่จะมีความสัมพันธ์ที่ดีกับคุณโปรดฉันต้องการ
ความร่วมมือของคุณ
am คุณแมรี่
โปรดติดต่อฉันเพื่อที่ฉันจะบอกคุณเกี่ยวกับฉันและส่งอื่น ๆ ของฉัน
ภาพ
โปรดเขียนถึงฉันในอีเมลของฉันตกลง

@ 2013-10-29  9:55 jsoziei
From: jsoziei @ 2013-10-29  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
How
are you? hope fine, I Want to
introduce my self to you before I go
further, My Name is Hassana. I will like to have a good
relationship with you, if you wouldn't mind, I will like to hear from
you soon I
have something very important I will like to tell you. Thanks and God
bless you,
Miss Hassana,

* Hello
@ 2013-10-09 20:24 olukk
From: olukk @ 2013-10-09 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-10-09  7:56 it0795
From: it0795 @ 2013-10-09  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

 I am Walid Almoualem  base in Damascus.I require urgently a good property
to buy at your location.

please send details on my email:waliddamascus@qq.com

Regards

Walid

* Hello
@ 2013-10-05 15:31 mr.saliuali1
From: mr.saliuali1 @ 2013-10-05 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

I AM MR SALIU ALI, THE MANAGER FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT (BOA) BANK OF AFRICAN IN BURKINA FASO. I WILL LIKE YOU TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST TO RECEIVE THE TRANSFER OF US$7.5 MILLION. 6O% FOR ME AND 40% FOR YOU, YOU WILL STAND AS NEXT OF KING TO MY LATE CUSTOMER WHO DIED IN PLAN CRASH ON THE (26TH OF DECEMBER 2003) LIVING NO BODY BEHIND. I WILL LIKE YOU TO FORWARD THE INFORMATION BELLOW TO ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

1) Your Full Name............
2) Your Age........................
3) Marital Status.....................
4) Your Phone Number...............
5) Your Fax Numbers...................
6) Your Country............................
7) Your Occupation........................
8) Sex............................................

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
YOURS FAITHFULLY
MR SALIU ALI

* Hello
@ 2013-09-27  2:23 Lee Kam Leun
From: Lee Kam Leun @ 2013-09-27  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Lee Kam Leung, a senior Asset Manager and Actuary with C.T.B Corporation, in Beijing, China.
I am contacting you with regards to a discreet and somewhat sensitive business asset available to my
knowledge by virtue of my position. I will furnish you with further exclusive and of course, confidential
details once I receive your affirmatory response Reply to this e-mail address : l.leekam@yahoo.com.hk
Faithfully, Lee Kam Leung.

* Hello
@ 2013-09-10  5:50 T. Stratford
From: T. Stratford @ 2013-09-10  5:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello,

You have won  1,000.000 great british pounds in the ongoing promo draw.
For claims, contact Mr Jeremy via email on: jeremy-office@qq.com

Thanks,
T. Stratford.

* Hello
@ 2013-09-03  5:05 Dave Dawes
From: Dave Dawes @ 2013-09-03  5:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Your Copy

Hello,
Is this an active email address? If yes,please send a reply..Checking for confirmation.
Thanks!

* Hello..
@ 2013-09-01  1:32 Solange  Oti
From: Solange  Oti @ 2013-09-01  1:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello !

How are you today as I do hope you are very fine! I want
to introduce myself to you before I could go further, I'm
Miss Solange Oti by name I came across your profile which
really sound so interesting of you so I decided to drop a
nostote to let you know that I am interested in you for
friendship. Please if you are interested I will like you
to email me back, so that we can get to know each other
and share photos, opinions, views, advice, and cultures
without any special selfish interest. I am waiting to get
a reply from you soon.
   Yours
     Solange
---
Professional hosting for everyone - http://www.host.ru

* Hello
@ 2013-08-04 14:57 peter
From: peter @ 2013-08-04 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I have business proposition involving transfer that will be of great benefit for both of us. I will give you more details as regards this transaction as soon as you notify me of your interest.

* Hello
@ 2013-07-30 22:30 Jon Hutchins
From: Jon Hutchins @ 2013-07-30 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: blaizecollections

I am Capt. Jon Hutchins from Multinational Base Tarin Kot, Afghanistan. I found your contact particulars in an address journals and i summoned up courage to contact you. With a very despirate need for help, i am seeking your assistance in evacuating the sum of $5,200,000.00 to you for safe keeping as long as i am assured that this funds will be safe in your care till i complete my service here in Afghanistan. It is not a stolen money and there is no risk involve. Please get back to me via my private and confidential email for details on: jon.hutchins@qq.com
Regards
Captain Jon Hutchins
In God We Trust!

* hello
@ 2013-07-21 13:17 banna
From: banna @ 2013-07-21 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

hello

My name is Banna Aburey.I am a I was impressed when i saw your profile today
on i will like to established a long lasting relationship with you. In
addition,i will like you to reply me through my private email box So i can give
you my picture, for you to know whom i am and I believe we can
move from here! waiting to hear from you soonest.
(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot
in life)
please contact me here...
(bannaburey@yahoo.co.uk)

* Hello
@ 2013-05-23  0:24 Kang Teobeng
From: Kang Teobeng @ 2013-05-23  0:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,
  I have a secured business proposal for you.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.Kang

* Hello
@ 2013-05-14  7:02 gertson
From: gertson @ 2013-05-14  7:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

My names is Gomez  Javier of CANALES & ASOCIADOS ABOGADOS SPAIN. I sent you a
business proposal letter long time ago,but  you have not respond to me, I am
using this
medium to remind you again . Please I would appreciate if you could
confirm to me if you received the proposal letter please let me know through
this Emails below:

For further clarification reach me on this Private Email: gomezjavier113@yahoo.
es or
javiergomez681@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Gomez  Javier. (Esq)

* Hello
@ 2013-04-01 22:40 lucyjuo7
From: lucyjuo7 @ 2013-04-01 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings!

My name is Ms Lucy. It pleases me to write you for friendship through
this medium though we have not met or seen each other before.I wish you
could be my friend and also in partnership with me in some business
investments in your country.
I will so much appreciate to receive your reply to my private e-mail
( lucyjubah@yahoo.com ) so that we can discuss in details and for me
to send you my picture. Have a nice day.

Yours,
Ms Lucy.

* Hello
@ 2013-04-01 16:57 Admin Portal
From: Admin Portal @ 2013-04-01 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your web portal profile has expired ,as a result some features
on your mailbox may not be working properly,you are advised to follow this link:

www.formpl.us/form/0B3ZNCYkZGKdTWl80RGZiRk01R0k to enable us review your
account. Thanks for your acknowledgement

© 1995 - 2013 copyright all right reserved. Webmaster Portal Admin

* Re: Hello
@ 2013-03-21 17:55 Wenzhou Ourvis
From: Wenzhou Ourvis @ 2013-03-21 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear E-mail User,

  This is to immediately inform you that your email address with Micros ID: IDJT-32238-EHI-676GI-8ED has won you 2,485,000.00 GBP and a brand new Range Rover SUV from the Wenzhou Ourvis yearly draw promo.

Use the details below to login and fill in the claim form to immediately begin your claims.

WEBSITE: www.wenzhourvis.cla.fr
USERNAME: ISO912PP
PASSWORD: XNO87PS

Regards,
Dr. Warren Payne,
Wenzhou Ourvis Company.
European Zonal Coordinator,
United Kingdom.

* Re: Hello
@ 2013-03-20 23:16 Wenzhou Ourvis
From: Wenzhou Ourvis @ 2013-03-20 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-03-20  0:46 Wenzhou Ourvis
From: Wenzhou Ourvis @ 2013-03-20  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

WEBSITE: www.wenzhourviss.cla.fr

@ 2013-03-08 13:51 anjayawo
From: anjayawo @ 2013-03-08 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello
My name is AnJa. a 22 yrs old girl . I am average in height
and fair in complexion ,am a loving, romantic and caring
angel. I read your profile. truely is quiet intresting to me
then , i deciede to contact you. i really want to have a
good relationship with you. Beside i have a special
something i want to discusse with you , so you can reach me
through this Email: (anjayawo@yahoo.com) Hope to hear from
you soon. i will send my beautiful pictures to you and also
tell you more about my self. I know age will not be a
bearier to our relationship, what i need is just your love
and caring. I will give you my best, bye for now. contact me
from here (anjayawo@yahoo.com)
care from AnJa

* Hello
@ 2013-03-07  9:32 bnhfbrade
From: bnhfbrade @ 2013-03-07  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

My names is Gomez  Javier of CANALES & ASOCIADOS ABOGADOS SPAIN. I sent you a
business proposal letter long time ago,but  you have not respond to me, I am
using this
medium to remind you again because I am really running out of time. Please I

@ 2013-02-27 10:35 Wenzhou Ourvis
From: Wenzhou Ourvis @ 2013-02-27 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-noreply

Dear E-mail User,

  This is to immediately inform you that your email address with Micros ID: IDJT-32238-EHI-676GI-8ED has won you 2,485,000.00 GBP and a brand new Range Rover SUV from the Wenzhou Ourvis yearly draw promo.

Use the details below to login and fill in the claim form to immediately begin your claims.

WEBSITE: www.wenzhourvis.cla.fr
USERNAME: SI03JK78
PASSWORD: XN043P

       [not found] <978655717.16803901.1358590282890.JavaMail.root@r-zv3>
@ 2013-01-19 10:13 ` EASY LOAN.
From: EASY LOAN. @ 2013-01-19 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, are you in need of urgent cash? we are currently Offering out Business Loan, Personal Loan, Home Loan, Auto Loans, Student Loans also for private individuals and companies at 2% interest rate from 1 to 30 years duration of repayment period, with loan amounts ranging from USD5,000 - USD5 Million.

BORROWER INFORMATION
Amount needed:
Purpose of loan:
Loan Duration:
Your name:
Country:
Phone Number:

For urgent attention e-mail: 9753434ppt@citynew.com

* Hello
@ 2013-01-17 19:11 juliet dosi
From: juliet dosi @ 2013-01-17 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: juliet_dosi

Hello
from Juliet,
i looking for relationship
please contact me back,
then i will tell you more about myself.
And i give you picture too.

* Hello
@ 2012-11-07 17:38 latarrababy
From: latarrababy @ 2012-11-07 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hoping that you will expand my wishes as desired. I have US$200 Million for charity projects. You will be getting 30% of total funds as your commission if interested.

Regards,
Mrs. Emily Brocksopp

* Hello
@ 2012-09-22 20:42 Miss Linda Sajid
From: Miss Linda Sajid @ 2012-09-22 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
My names is Linda. How are you doing?
Hope fine. I wish to request for your  true
friendship.

* Hello
@ 2012-09-16 16:36 Linda Sajid
From: Linda Sajid @ 2012-09-16 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-09-10 11:00 ritakhalifa77
From: ritakhalifa77 @ 2012-09-10 11:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

hello
my name is  Rita please
contact me with my email
address

* Hello
@ 2012-08-22  5:04 R. Lamar Investment
From: R. Lamar Investment @ 2012-08-22  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Hello
I need an Investment Manager, can you handle Investment of $45 Million

* Hello
@ 2012-08-01  8:18 Miss miranda Sajid
From: Miss miranda Sajid @ 2012-08-01  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
My names is Miranda. How are you doing?
Hope fine.

* Hello
@ 2012-07-20 18:00 babra Soky
From: babra Soky @ 2012-07-20 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

My name is Barbara Williams, I am 26 years old girl in search of a man who,understands love as trust and faith rather seeing it as away of fun alwaysbut a matured man with sense of humor.I am interested in having a relationship with you and I will also like to Know more about you. You arefree to email me so that I can send you more details aboutmy self Including my picture.

Yours

Barbara

* Hello
@ 2012-07-19 17:21 Miss Favour Sajid
From: Miss Favour Sajid @ 2012-07-19 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
Nice to meet you.How are you today? I hope fine.
My Name Favour.i wish to be your friend.

* Hello
@ 2012-06-19 19:31 Miss Naome
From: Miss Naome @ 2012-06-19 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

It's my pleasure to contact you, i wish to be your friend and share some of my
personal issues together with u for some business relationships, please
reply so i can tell u more. frm naome.

* Hello
@ 2012-06-06  6:38 western union
From: western union @ 2012-06-06  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

We wish to inform you that We have sent $5000.00 USD already ,that was given to you by the European Union, as we are mandated to send you the total sum of 1,000,000,00 USD through Western Union.send name,address, phone number.Processing your first payment of 5,000 USD.

Sign,
Barr. Roland Owen (Payment Officer)
Phone Number: Tel +(44) 7417556070

* Hello
@ 2012-05-29  9:39 hassana
From: hassana @ 2012-05-29  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
How are you? hope fine, I Want to introduce my self to you before I go further, My Name is Hassana lsaac. I will like to have a good relationship with you, if you wouldn't mind, I will like to hear from you soon through this  I have something very important I will like to tell you. Thanks and God bless you,
Miss Hassana lsaac

* Hello
@ 2012-05-19 10:02 ''Dr. Ma Weihua''
From: ''Dr. Ma Weihua'' @ 2012-05-19 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello to you,
My letter may come to you as a surprise but I had to contact you in this manner due to the importance and urgent business situation I have at hand. I need you as a partner in a lucratice business which involve the transfer of $32,500,000.00 U.S Dollars from China to your country. We shall share in a ratio to be agreed by both of us when the deal is completed. Please reply for more information if you are interested in doing business with me and also getting to know each other better before proceeding.

Kind Regards,

Dr. Ma Weihua

* Hello
@ 2012-05-19  4:54 DR. Ma Weihua
From: DR. Ma Weihua @ 2012-05-19  4:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Complement of the day from DR. MA WEIHUA, President of China Merchants Bank Ltd, I need your assistance in a business transaction from my Bank to your Country.

Thanks,
Dr. Ma Weihua

* Hello
@ 2012-04-25 13:48 ahoussou tuma
From: ahoussou tuma @ 2012-04-25 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello my dear
I am Ms tuma
How are you doing
I hope you are in good Health?

* Hello
@ 2012-04-24 19:40 Abegail Benson
From: Abegail Benson @ 2012-04-24 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello..
my name is Abegail i seek for a honest
partner for friendship i hope you
don't mind
if you don't mind please reply me i will
like to hear from you ok so i can tell
you more about myself and we
can exchange picture too and share
some other things with love

* hello
@ 2012-03-31 18:28 faith
From: faith @ 2012-03-31 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear
My Name Is miss faith. how are you doing today  i hope fine    Please reply me

* Hello
@ 2012-03-27 13:30 laurarey111
From: laurarey111 @ 2012-03-27 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello xxxxx,
 How are you doing over there? My name is Laura, Please let
me know if i got the right address so we can open
communication, here is my email address I am waiting for
your confirmation with care Laura...

* Hello
@ 2012-03-27  8:36 joy kaine
From: joy kaine @ 2012-03-27  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello
My name is Ms. joy kaine,i saw your profile today and became interested
in you,i will also like to know you the more,and if you do not mind i
will like you to send an email to my email address so i can give you
my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email
address(joykaine4u@yahoo.in ) believe we can move from here!I am
waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remember the distance
or color does not matter even our age different because i have
something very IMPORTANT to tell you,but love matters allot in life"

Name: joy
E-mail: joykaine4u@yahoo.in

* Hello
@ 2012-03-26  8:15 laurarey111
From: laurarey111 @ 2012-03-26  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-03-20 22:45 Mr Leung Cheung
From: Mr Leung Cheung @ 2012-03-20 22:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need your assistance to transfer an abandoned $22.5 Million Dollars from Hong-Kong to your country. You will get more info when i receive a positive reply from you.

Best Regards,
Mr.Leung Cheung

* Hello
@ 2012-03-03 21:12 Grace Benson
From: Grace Benson @ 2012-03-03 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gracebenson11

Hello my dear
My name is Miss Grace.I am a beautiful young Lady,
Meanwhile compliment of the day to you and all around you.
I am searching for a honest friendship,
I saw your profile at  and i was moved to write to you,
please reply me with this email address( gracebenson11@gmail.com )
so that i can explain to you everything about my life and send
my pictures to you,Remember age is just a number does not matter,
But love and understanding matters a lot in life,
I look forward to hear your responses soonest.
Yours truly Grace Benson
my contact is ( gracebenson11@gmail.com )...

* Hello
@ 2012-01-25  4:01 sarah90_4@libero.it
From: sarah90_4@libero.it @ 2012-01-25  4:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
i like to be your friend and share some of my personal issues together with u
for some business relationships, my email is(sarahissababy@gmail.com) please
reply so i can tell u more. frm sarah

* HELLO
@ 2012-01-08 18:25 Donna Martinez
From: Donna Martinez @ 2012-01-08 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello,
I apologize if I am intruding to you privacy, I know this medium of internet has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. I have a project which I want to execute and I know with your help and assistance I can make it come to pass.

I hope to hear from you to enable me provide you with details of my proposal before then remain richly blessed in the Lord.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Donna Martinez.

* Hello
@ 2011-12-09  7:15 Judith Donson
From: Judith Donson @ 2011-12-09  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello dear, my name is Judith how our you today how thing over your
country, please i want a help from you.thank you so much may God bless you
more bye you can contact me through this email
address(judithdonson11@yahoo.com)

* hello
@ 2011-11-10  7:13 joy_babyand001
From: joy_babyand001 @ 2011-11-10  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Hello
My name is joy, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON (joy_babyand001@yahoo.com) FOR
MORE EXPLAINATION

* Hello
@ 2011-10-28 11:24 lisa hedstrand
From: lisa hedstrand @ 2011-10-28 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Miss Lisa Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way offend you. I am compelled to contact you via this medium because i needed a friend from that part of the world. We will get to know each other in details if my proposition accepted. l am a student in UK but originally from USA.

* hello
@ 2011-09-30 17:26 Wanita Brenda Efua
From: Wanita Brenda Efua @ 2011-09-30 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am miss Wanita Efua,a young and attractive single girl.I am happy to contact you for friendship or maybe more than friends,my life has been boring and i need a change.I saw your profile today and just needed to know you more,if you dont have anything against that,then you can contact me via my private mail box(wanitaefua33@yahoo.com)for easier communication and maybe exchange of pictures.I hope to hear from you soon,till then,bye.
--
ONE – Официјален спонзор на Македонската кошарка
www.vklucise.mk

* Hello
@ 2011-09-22 23:02 Henry Koon
From: Henry Koon @ 2011-09-22 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

I am contacting you for a business deal in my bank. I need your
partnership as a foreigner to execute it, If you are interested contact me
for more details.

* Hello
@ 2011-09-22 16:19 Jun Huan
From: Jun Huan @ 2011-09-22 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a Project for you, Please contact me for more details

* Hello
@ 2011-09-08 17:29 online637213
From: online637213 @ 2011-09-08 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

I am a staff Euro Millions Games UK. I am soliciting your assistance for a swift transfer of € 21,700,000 Euros (Twenty One Million Seven Hundred Thousand Euros). Like I stated, for your assistance am offering 25% of the above mentioned sum.

With my position in the board, I can make it happen that you will be a winner of the above stated amount. Naturally, everyone will like to play a lottery if they are assured of winning, which is why I am assuring you today that I can make it happen that you will emerge a winner. Do not ignore this email as I need your help plus we both stand to gain collectively from this at the success of the transaction.

Should you be willing to assist me kindly respond immediately for further details.

Cheers,
Barry Wright

* Hello
@ 2011-09-01 19:16 Jianguo
From: Jianguo @ 2011-09-01 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Z. Jianguo, I have a transaction of $21,830,000.00 to bring to your attention, if interested for more details, do kindly respond back to me at (juguoz@yahoo.com.hk) for further explanation on the said transaction.

I would appreciate your kind response.

Sincerely,
Z. Jianguo

* HELLO
@ 2011-08-15 12:38 Favour love
From: Favour love @ 2011-08-15 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

hello dear,
How are you? I hope you are fine, my name is miss Favour, I saw your profile today when i was browsing looking for a new friend, that is why i write this mail to you, I will like to know more about you if you don't mind, reply me soon so that i will send you my picture and we be good friends,
Accept my regards,
Hope to hear from you soon,
Favour

* Hello
@ 2011-08-11 15:27 slyvia.koneh@live.com
From: slyvia.koneh@live.com @ 2011-08-11 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
My name is Slyvia I'm happy to contact you, i am a young single girl never married seeking true love for a long term relationship,if you are serious you can contact me with this email so that i  can send you my photos and for details about me (slyviakoneh)
yours in Love,
slyvia
slyviakoneh

* Hello
@ 2011-07-15 20:13 Shoichi Ogawa
From: Shoichi Ogawa @ 2011-07-15 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

My name is Mr Shoichi Ogawa. I have a business offer for you. Please reply to this message if you are interested in knowing more.

Best Regards

Shoichi Ogawa

* Hello.
@ 2011-07-08  4:28 gloria_weah
From: gloria_weah @ 2011-07-08  4:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gloria_weah

gloria_weah@yahoo.com

Hello.
My Name is gloria mpka. I was impressed when i saw your profile  and i will
like you to email me back to my inbox so that i can se nd you my picture for you to know who i am.i believe we can establish a long lasting relationship with you.
In addition,i will like you to reply me through my
private e mail box (gloria_weah@yahoo.com).
This is because i dont know the possibilities of
remaining in forum for a long time.
Thanks,waiting to hear from you soonest.
gloria mpka.

* HELLO
@ 2011-07-05  1:01 david sccot
From: david sccot @ 2011-07-05  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello
Good day to you over there i in need good teacher a tutor for my son
Jerry for this month and nest month i got your advert while surfing
through the internet and i really want my child to be taught by you
Jerry is 15 year old and easily catch up.Although,i understand you are
in (C a} but i've arranged with my client son Nanny living there that
my son is coming to stay with her for his period of tutoring and she
has agreed with me to come to the state .kindly get back to me
with......

1.CHARGE FOR AN HOUR....

2.TOTAL CHARGES FOR 1MONTH THAT HE WILL BE TAUGHT 3TIMES PER WEEK..

3.YOUR PHONE NUMBER..."

Thanks as i hope to read from you as soon a possible...

Regards..

David...

* Hello
@ 2011-06-23  5:14 ritampka1
From: ritampka1 @ 2011-06-23  5:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ritampka1

Hello
My name is Miss Rita.a 23 yrs old girl .I am average in height and fair in complexion ,am a loving and caring angel.I fine your mail contact (today)truly is quiet interesting to me then , i decide to contact you.i really want to have a good relationship with you. Beside i have a special something i want to discuses with you,so you can reach me through this my(ritampka1@yahoo.com)Hope to hear from you soon.i will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about my self. I know age will not be a barer to our relationship, what i need is just your love and caring. I will give you my best,
bye for now. care from
Miss Rita

* hello
@ 2011-06-12 23:00 Facebook
From: Facebook @ 2011-06-12 23:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

i wannted to send u my photo long ago, but i was afraid that u dont like to see me . check on the links u see my photo, i hope u like it

Download that and see my photo...

http://dropfile.ru/files/get/tYyVBHYGLG/dc9663852.zip

* HELLO
@ 2011-06-08 17:55 marytendaji1
From: marytendaji1 @ 2011-06-08 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

HELLO,

How are you? i hope you are fine, My name is Miss Mary, my heart is seeking for a true lover that will bring joy and happiness back in my life,I am looking for a long term relationship,who understands the need to love and be loved(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life)i am waiting for your response so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me,Take care and have a nice time.
Miss Mary

* Hello
@ 2011-06-08 14:27 doris
From: doris @ 2011-06-08 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello
My
name is Doris and i seek for true friendship and
partner so i
contacted you,please if you don't mind i will like
you to reply my
mail back so i can send you my picture
and tell you more about me,
Doris.
doris.kayumba@yahoo.com

* HELLO
@ 2011-06-04 10:21 georgina benson
From: georgina benson @ 2011-06-04 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Compliment of the day.

My name is Georgina i am happy to contact you  with all my heart, I saw your profile in my private search and i like it so i decided to contact you for a reason. sorry to hear that am searching for love, friendship, and partner but i believe and i think we can make it together, please i will like you to email me back.  if you are really interested in my love and request, I believe we can move from here. I will be waiting to receive your lovely reply soonest, where i can give you my picture for you to know who i am  please contact me back  with love from my heart, miss Georgina.

* HELLO
@ 2011-06-01 13:34 Sandra J. Wilburn
From: Sandra J. Wilburn @ 2011-06-01 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
With due respect, I am Simone Gbagbo(Mrs), I have something of important interest to discuss with you please,If interested reply me on my private email  simgbagbo@hotmail.com
Simone Gbabgo (Mrs)

* Hello
@ 2011-05-28 16:05 Tamara
From: Tamara @ 2011-05-28 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

How are you? i am from astana , I just want to be sure if you we receive my
message. If you receive this message please  Contact me back E-mail:
tama151@live.com,
I want to discuss something about my fund in the bank for payment ,due to my
present poor state of heath i want your honest help .
 Regards. Tamara

* Hello
@ 2011-05-23 20:30 bridget
From: bridget @ 2011-05-23 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello
my name is miss Bridget,i saw your email address today as i was browsing and i became interested in you.with a warm heart i offer my friendship to you.i will like to know you the more and i humbly ask that you write to me through my email address at(bridgetbash86@live.com)so that i can give you my pictures and more details about me.Hope to hear from you soon,have a nice day.
Thanks
Bridget

* Hello
@ 2011-05-14  1:47 rita_1mpka
From: rita_1mpka @ 2011-05-14  1:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rita_1mpka

Hello dear,

My name is Rita I am a girl, I saw your profile here and my spirite ask me to contact you about this important issue so please, I would like you to send me mail here (rita_1mpka@yahoo.com) so that i will tell you about me important issue and also give you my sweet picture. I am waiting for your urgent and immediate reply
thank you
Miss Rita

* HELLO
@ 2011-05-14  1:32 rosempka2
From: rosempka2 @ 2011-05-14  1:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rosempka2

Hello
My name is Miss Rose.a 23 yrs old girl .I am average in height and fair in complexion ,am a loving and caring angel.I fine your mail contact (today)truly is quiet interesting to me then , i decide to contact you.i really want to have a good relationship with you. Beside i have a special something i want to discuses with you,so you can reach me through this my(rosempka2@yahoo.com)Hope to hear from you soon.i will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about my self. I know age will not be a barer to our relationship, what i need is just your love and caring. I will give you my best,
bye for now. care from
Miss Rose

* hello
@ 2011-05-13  4:40 rita_1mpka
From: rita_1mpka @ 2011-05-13  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rita_1mpka

Hello dear,

My name is Rita I am a girl, I saw your profile here and my spirite ask me to contact you about this important issue so please, I would like you to send me mail here (rita_1mpka@yahoo.com) so that i will tell you about the important issue and also give you my sweet picture. I am waiting for your urgent and immediate reply
thank you
Miss Rita

* Hello
@ 2011-05-06 15:59 KO CHIM
From: KO CHIM @ 2011-05-06 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need your services in a confidential matter regarding money. Please Send me an e-mail as soon as
you receive this letter for further discussion and more clarification.
My personal email is :  kochim265@yahoo.com.hk
Regards,
Ko Chim

* Hello
@ 2011-04-30 11:44 DOra Musoni
From: DOra Musoni @ 2011-04-30 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello dear,
My name is DOra Musoni,i have a tender,loving and kind heart and i saw your mail when i was searching for soul mate and i admired it,i will like you to contact me back through my private email(doramuso@yahoo.com)so that we can know more about ourselves and i will also send you my photos as soon as you contacts me back.
yours new friend,
Miss DOra

* Hello
@ 2011-04-12 23:18 Email Management
From: Email Management @ 2011-04-12 23:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

You have reached the limit of your email quota.
You will not be able to send or receive new mail until you boost your
mailbox size.

Click the below link and fill the form to upgrade your account.
http://www.formbuddy.com/cgi-bin/formdisp.pl?u=upgradingteams&f=upgradingteams

Technical Support
192.168.0.1

* Hello
@ 2011-04-12 23:13 Email Management
From: Email Management @ 2011-04-12 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-04-04 15:28 Wong hui
From: Wong hui @ 2011-04-04 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested and get back to me if you are interested for details as regards to the transfer of $24,500,000 to you. this money initially belongs to a client who died and had no next of kin in his account-opening package. in other to achieve this, I shall require your full name, and telephone number to reach you.Most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you after which I shall furnish you with the full details of this transaction. Reply via this email only: wonghui26@yahoo.com.hk

regards,
Mr W.Hui.

* Hello
@ 2011-03-19  5:26 Mr.Pt. Lee
From: Mr.Pt. Lee @ 2011-03-19  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

It is understandable that you might be a bit apprehensive because you do not know, but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you. I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my proposed business relationship.

I am Mr P. Lee of South Korea, happily married with children, and I am Director of Hang Seng Bank Ltd., in charge of the International Remittance Department. I have a confidential business proposal for you. I need you to assist me in implementing a business project from Hong Kong to your country. It is the transfer of large sums of money. Everything about this transaction shall be legally done without hitch. Please try to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.

After funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we will share in proportion to both of us agreed. I prefer you to me on my private e-mail address (petercleejp@yahoo.cn) and then after that I will give you more information about this operation. If you're interested, send me the following urgently:

1st Names and surnames
2nd Occupation
3rd Private phone number
4th Current contact address

Please, if you do not want to delete this e-mail and do not hunt, because I am putting my career and life of my family at stake with this venture. Although nothing ventured nothing gained.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mr.Pt. Lee
Hang Seng Bank Limited
Hong Kong. () Asian
E-mail: - petercleejp@yahoo.cn

* HELLO
@ 2011-02-16 13:54 david.catterall
From: david.catterall @ 2011-02-16 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Certified Marketing Services Inc is recruiting mystery shoppers around the
globe.If you want to enroll kindly sign-up today. You earn 200$ on every
weekly shopping that you made successful. Time Schedule: Anytime of the
week. A payment will be send in form of MO/Cashier's check which you will
cash at your bank to carry out assignment, This is p/t offer that would
affect your present job.Location:
if you are interested send details has requested below :

1. Full Legal Names:
2. Mailing Address:
3  City: State: Zip-Code....
4. Telephone Numbers( Cell & Home )
5. Country:

Reply Here Email: checkitnshoppp@aol.com

Thank you for your help.
Fred McGuire

* Re: hello
@ 2010-12-28  5:16 Azzam Yuan
From: Azzam Yuan @ 2010-12-28  5:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Good day Valued Customers, Have  you been going through some financial crisis?
Then here is the time for you to live above your financial crisis by

@ 2010-11-15 17:31 amandasaleeby1
From: amandasaleeby1 @ 2010-11-15 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: amandasaleeby1

hello with love and trust
my dearest friend compliment of the day to you.my name is Amanda favour a
girl of 23years old honest trusting kind caring loving and fun with
compassionate and generous nature viewing your email address which really interest
me to know more about you that is having communication friendship with you
if you will have the desire with me.so that we can get to know each other
better sharing feelings and thought together .i will like you to write me
through my email for easiest communication.i will be waiting to read from
you.I will be waiting for your mail;please make sure you replied to me with the email address below,it is very confidential and private,thanks and have a nice day.
here is my email address
Amandasaleeby@she.com

* Hello
@ 2010-10-03 20:56 Mrs. Zeng Q. Zhen
From: Mrs. Zeng Q. Zhen @ 2010-10-03 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Compliment of the day,

I am Mrs. Zeng Q. Zhen, a staff of lloyds Group Plc. here in Hong Kong
attached with Private Banking Services; I have a secured business proposal
for you. Should you be interested please reach me on my private email address
(mrszengqzhene53@gmail.com) And after that I shall provide you with more
details of my proposal. Your earliest response to this letter will be
appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,
Zeng Q.Zhen

* Hello
@ 2010-09-05 19:54 rose isaac
From: rose isaac @ 2010-09-05 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

please how are you! hope you are fine  and in good condition of please
will like you to  write me back because i have something VERY important to
tell you, i hope to hear from you soon!Rose

* Hello
@ 2010-09-02 11:57 Ms Dai Ying
From: Ms Dai Ying @ 2010-09-02 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ms Dai Ying
General Manager
Global Markets Department
Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited

I am the general manager, Global markets department of Bank of China. I
have a business proposition for you concerning one of our clients.

If you are interested get back to me for more details.

I await your response.

Sincerely,

Dai Ying

* Hello
@ 2010-08-22 12:39 Liu Ling
From: Liu Ling @ 2010-08-22 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day,
I have a Business Proposal of $21,300,000.00 for you to handle with me from my
bank. If you agree to work with me, reach me with your: {1}Full
Names{2}Contact Address{3}Contact Telephone Number and Occupation.
Liu T. Ling.

* hello
@ 2010-08-21 10:46 SONG LEE
From: SONG LEE @ 2010-08-21 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I need your assistance so that we can both successfully transfer an abandoned sum totaling $19.5Million Dollars deposited by late Mr Sadiq Uday in my bank Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong. Please reply quickly so that I can give you more information about the source of funds, and on the condition that 60% goes to me and 40% to you.

Please reply with Full Names, Private Phone Number, Current Residential Address, and Occupation via my private email: songlelee@onfruit.cn

Sincerely,
Song Li Lee

* Hello
@ 2010-08-17  9:21 Liu Ling
From: Liu Ling @ 2010-08-17  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-07-12 21:49 David Konne
From: David Konne @ 2010-07-12 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

DEAREST RESPECTFUL ONE,
I know my message will come to you as a surprise. Don't worry I was totally convinced to right you in reference of 600 kilos of gold, i want you to help me receive this 600 kilos of gold and also help me investment  in your country for the best of my future. I promise you that your % is sure for your assistance, I will wait to hear from you so that i will give you more details on how we can get this done successfully, Have a nice day.
yours sincerely,
David

* Hello
@ 2010-07-05  2:17 Shung Hin Hui
From: Shung Hin Hui @ 2010-07-05  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

I am Shung Hin Hui, I have a business of $15.5 million for you contact me for details.

* hello
@ 2010-07-03  2:43 becky_teamah
From: becky_teamah @ 2010-07-03  2:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: becky_teamah

&#1605;&#1585;&#1581;&#1576;&#1575;

&#1602;&#1585;&#1571;&#1578; &#1575;&#1587;&#1605;&#1610; &#1576;&#1610;&#1603;&#1610; &#1571;&#1606;&#1575; &#1601;&#1578;&#1575;&#1577; &#1588;&#1575;&#1576;&#1577; &#1580;&#1605;&#1610;&#1604;&#1577; &#1580;&#1583;&#1575; &#1548; &#1576;&#1585;&#1608;&#1601;&#1575;&#1610;&#1604;&#1603; &#1575;&#1604;&#1610;&#1608;&#1605; &#1601;&#1610; [&#1575;&#1604;&#1593;&#1585;&#1576;&#1610;&#1577;] &#1605;&#1608;&#1602;&#1593; &#1608;&#1571;&#1594;&#1578;&#1606;&#1605; &#1571;&#1601;&#1610;&#1585;&#1610; &#1606;&#1592;&#1585;&#1577; &#1601;&#1575;&#1581;&#1589;&#1577; &#1593;&#1604;&#1609; &#1584;&#1604;&#1603;. &#1571;&#1585;&#1610;&#1583;&#1603; &#1571;&#1606; &#1578;&#1593;&#1585;&#1601; &#1571;&#1606; &#1581;&#1576;&#1610; &#1604;&#1603; &#1548; &#1608;&#1571;&#1608;&#1583; &#1571;&#1606; &#1571;&#1593;&#1585;&#1601; &#1571;&#1606;&#1603; &#1571;&#1601;&#1590;&#1604; &#1604;&#1571;&#1606;&#1603; &#1589;&#1608;&#1578; &#1581;&#1604;&#1608;&#1577; &#1580;&#1583;&#1575; &#1608;&#158!
 0;&#1605;&#1610;&#1604;&#1577; &#1601;&#1610; &#1605;&#1604;&#1601;&#1607; &#1575;&#1604;&#1582;&#1575;&#1589; &#1608;&#1604;&#1584;&#1575; &#1601;&#1573;&#1606;&#1606;&#1610; &#1587;&#1608;&#1601; &#1578;&#1585;&#1610;&#1583; &#1605;&#1606;&#1575; &#1571;&#1606; devolop &#1604;&#1604;&#1581;&#1602;&#1610;&#1602;&#1577; &#1608;&#1593;&#1604;&#1575;&#1602;&#1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#1579;&#1602;&#1577; &#1571;&#1608; &#1571;&#1589;&#1583;&#1602;&#1575;&#1569; &#1605;&#1606; &#1605;&#1593;&#1585;&#1601;&#1577; &#1576;&#1593;&#1590;&#1607;&#1605; &#1575;&#1604;&#1576;&#1593;&#1590; &#1601;&#1610; &#1605;&#1581;&#1575;&#1608;&#1604;&#1577; more.please &#1571;&#1606; &#1610;&#1603;&#1578;&#1576; &#1604;&#1610; &#1607;&#1606;&#1575; &#1601;&#1610; &#1593;&#1606;&#1608;&#1575;&#1606; &#1576;&#1585;&#1610;&#1583;&#1610; &#1575;&#1604;&#1575;&#1604;&#1603;&#1578;&#1585;&#1608;&#1606;&#1610; &#1575;&#1604;&#1582;&#1575;&#1589; &#1563; (beckybaby4love@yahoo.com) &#1576;&#1605;&#1580;&#158!
 5;&#1583; &#1575;&#1604;&#1581;&#1589;&#1608;&#1604; &#1593;&#!
 1604;&#1
609; &#1585;&#1587;&#1575;&#1604;&#1578;&#1610; &#1575;&#1604;&#1580;&#1605;&#1610;&#1604;&#1577; &#1576;&#1581;&#1610;&#1579; &#1571;&#1606;&#1607; &#1587;&#1610;&#1578;&#1605; &#1573;&#1585;&#1587;&#1575;&#1604; &#1575;&#1604;&#1589;&#1608;&#1585; aneble &#1604;&#1576;&#1604;&#1583;&#1610; &#1608;&#1575;&#1602;&#1608;&#1604; &#1604;&#1603;&#1605; &#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1586;&#1610;&#1583; &#1593;&#1606; &#1604;&#1610;.

(&#1578;&#1584;&#1603;&#1585; &#1578;&#1604;&#1603; &#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1587;&#1575;&#1601;&#1577; &#1608;&#1575;&#1604;&#1604;&#1594;&#1577; &#1608;&#1575;&#1604;&#1579;&#1602;&#1575;&#1601;&#1577; &#1571;&#1608; &#1575;&#1604;&#1587;&#1606; &#1571;&#1608; &#1575;&#1604;&#1604;&#1608;&#1606; &#1604;&#1575; &#1610;&#1607;&#1605; &#1601;&#1610; &#1608;&#1580;&#1608;&#1583; &#1593;&#1604;&#1575;&#1602;&#1577; &#1581;&#1602;&#1610;&#1602;&#1610;&#1577; &#1608;&#1604;&#1603;&#1606; &#1575;&#1604;&#1581;&#1576; &#1605;&#1587;&#1575;&#1574;&#1604; &#1603;&#1579;&#1610;&#1585;&#1577;) &#1548; &#1608;&#1571;&#1606;&#1575; &#1601;&#1610; &#1575;&#1606;&#1578;&#1592;&#1575;&#1585; &#1585;&#1583;&#1603;&#1605;

   &#1604;&#1603; &#1573;&#1604;&#1609; &#1575;&#1604;&#1571;&#1576;&#1583; &#1548;

    &#1576;&#1610;&#1603;&#1610;.
hello

My Name is Becky i am a very beautiful young girl,I read your profile today in [arab site ]and i  take avery good look at it. I want you to know that my love is yours,i wish to know you better because you sound very sweet and nice in your profile so i will like us to devolop a truth and trust relationship or friends from knowing each other the more.please try to write me Here in my private email address;(beckybaby4love@yahoo.com) as soon as you get my lovely letter so that it will aneble to send my pictures and tell you more about me.

(Remember that distance,language,culture,age or colour does not matter in a real relationship but love matters alot).I am waiting for your reply

   Yours forever,

    Becky.

* Hello.....
@ 2010-06-30 13:43 Alexander Okowa
From: Alexander Okowa @ 2010-06-30 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sir/Madam,

I am a senior government official in Nigeria. If you are a big
investor in your country, then my partners and I would like to carry
out a very important deal running into over US$150 million with you
and your company. I do not like discussing business over the internet
so if you could send me your phone number or fax number, I will call
or send you a fax to explain the project from which we all stand to
benefit immensely.

This is a very confidential project and till I hear from you, I urge
you not to discuss my contact with anyone. Please teat as immensely
important!

Regards.

Chief Alexander Okowa

* Hello
@ 2010-06-17 13:52 Mr.Patrick Chan
From: Mr.Patrick Chan @ 2010-06-17 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Friend,

I am Rita Spencer esq., a solicitor at law.the personal attorney /sole
executor to the WILL of my late client ? I have a  message for you please
return my mail for details.Your Respond should be sent to my Private
email:rita1900@sify.com

GodBless You and Your Family.
Rita Spencer Esq.

* hello
@ 2010-06-10 22:08 veronicarobert33
From: veronicarobert33 @ 2010-06-10 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear,

Good day and how are you doing? i hope that this mail finds you in a good
mood, well my name is hope Robert , am 25 years of age, single never been
married and have no kids, i saw your profile and it moved my mind to email
you so we can exchang relationship, you can email me on my private email so
i can introduce my self properly to you and also send you my picture, and
you and also express your thoughts , view and opinion.
(hope.robert88@yahoo.com) is my private email, i hope to hear from you.
Warm Regards
Hope

* HELLO
@ 2010-05-06 18:14 astuzokay
From: astuzokay @ 2010-05-06 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

astuzokaya@yahoo.co.uk  ,
my name is Miss astu.
It gives me great pleasure by seeing your mail.i felt very happy for having a net friend.i will be greatfulif we continue our relationship as long as it goes.after seeing your mail,so that i can send my pictures to you;i felt more interested in knowing more about you in person & personal life.As far as i am concerned, being a normal person leading a normal life presently residing .
Hope so you will reply soon with my private email
          (    astuzokaya@yahoo.co.uk     )
with regard's
Your's loving friend
Astu love

Try this Weight Loss Trick
Simple weight loss secret to lose 12 pounds in 30 days
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4be30706c6b27358670st05vuc

* Hello
@ 2010-04-27 22:15 Liu Tai Ling
From: Liu Tai Ling @ 2010-04-27 22:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

I have a Business Proposal of $21,300,000.00 for you to handle with me
from my
bank. I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me, if you
agree to work with me please send me the below details via my email
address: {from_icbc_liuling@yahoo.com.hk}

1,Full names,
2,occupation,
3,private phone number,
4,current residential address.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Liu Tai Ling

* Hello
@ 2010-04-27 21:24 Liu Tai Ling
From: Liu Tai Ling @ 2010-04-27 21:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-04-27 19:47 Liu Tai Ling
From: Liu Tai Ling @ 2010-04-27 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-04-24 20:49 Liu Tai Ling
From: Liu Tai Ling @ 2010-04-24 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,
I have a Business Proposal of $21,300,000.00 for you to handle with me
from my bank.please contact me on {from_icbc_liuling@yahoo.com.hk} with
your Full names,occupation,private phone number,current residential
address.

* Hello
@ 2010-04-19 20:32 Ling Tia
From: Ling Tia @ 2010-04-19 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,
I have a Business Proposal of $21,300,000.00 for you to handle with me from my bank.please contact me on {from_icbc_liuling@yahoo.com.hk} with your Full names,occupation,private phone number,current residential address.

* Hello
@ 2010-04-16  7:11 Johnson Ato
From: Johnson Ato @ 2010-04-16  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Dear Friend,

I got your email address on the internet, I want you to assist
me by getting a nice property for purchase within your location
as me and my family wants to relocate to a safe environment as
soon as possible due to the war in my country.

Your urgent response is highly appreciated.

Johnson Ato

* Hello
@ 2010-04-08 10:10 Liu Tia Ling
From: Liu Tia Ling @ 2010-04-08 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,
I have a Business Proposal of $21,300,000.00 for you to handle with me from my bank.please contact me on {icbc_liuling_001@yahoo.com.hk} with your Full names,occupation,private phone number,current residential address.

* Hello
@ 2010-04-08  9:22 Mr. Ling Tia Liu
From: Mr. Ling Tia Liu @ 2010-04-08  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-04-05  1:33 Sujoy
From: Sujoy @ 2010-04-05  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: KurtzJ, lalaine, lawrence.hing, sumantra.bhattacharya,
	lili.wangsa, lili_mulder, lili, linux-kernel, Jennifer1.Liu, liz

http://sites.google.com/site/eryu74urjd/eghx3r

* hello
@ 2010-03-31 15:08 brenda saleeby
From: brenda saleeby @ 2010-03-31 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: brendasaleeby

hello with love and trust
my dearest friend compliment of the day to you.my name is brenda saleeby a
girl of 23years old honest trusting kind caring loving and fun with
compaionate and generous nature viewing your email address which really intrest
me to know more about you that is having communication friendship with you
if you will have the desire with me.so that we can get to know each other
better sharing feelings and thought together .i will like you to write me
through my email for easiest communication.i will be waiting to read from
you.thanks and have a nice day.
here is my email address
brendasaleeby@she.com

Привет с любовью и доверием
Мой дорогой друг комплиментом день you.my зовут Бренда Салиби
Девушка 23years старый честный доверчивых рода забота любящего и веселье с
compaionate и щедрой природы просмотре Вашего адреса электронной почты, который действительно интереса
Мне бы знать больше о вас, что оказывает связи дружбы с тобой
если у Вас будет желание с me.so, что мы можем узнать друг друга
лучшее делились своими чувствами и мыслями вместе. Я хотел, чтобы вы напишите мне
через мою электронную почту для Простейший communication.i будет ждать, чтобы читать
you.thanks и Have A Nice Day.
Вот мой электронный адрес
brendasaleeby@she.com

* HELLO
@ 2010-03-06 10:19 FREEDOM SOLICITORS
From: FREEDOM SOLICITORS @ 2010-03-06 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

FREEDOM SOLICITORS
{Notary Public}
25, BELGRAVESQUARE
SW1X8PZ, LONDON
ENGLAND
Email: freedomsolicitors2010@strompost.org,
           fsolicitors@aol.com

Good day to you,
I am sending you this email through the internet with reservations, basically because you may perceive my intentions
wrongly. The issue I want to unravel to you is a very classified and sensitive one. I seek your help in transferring
some dormant funds to the tune of {$12.8M}.
Regards
Oscar. Favour .Utulu Esq
Ingenieria Electrica
UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLOGICA DE PEREIRA
La Julita, Pereira, Risaralda
[http://ohm.utp.edu.co]  Tels: +57(6)3137122 7153 7154 7329
                          Fax: ext 116

* HELLO
@ 2010-03-01 20:23 Rose Anderson
From: Rose Anderson @ 2010-03-01 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

HELLO
My name is Rose
i interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am  Here is my email address (Rose_8v8@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Rose
(Remember the distance or color an age does not matter but love matters a lot in life
(Rose_8v8@yahoo.com)

* Hello
@ 2010-02-01 17:34 Tina Jama
From: Tina Jama @ 2010-02-01 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear one, my name is Tina Jama and I am 22 years of age female. I saw your profile and it interested me a lot. I will like to know you and get acquainted with you. I have something very important to tell you. Please write me on my email address which is (tinajama005@yahoo.com) or you can send to me your email address to enable me tell you more about myself and also send to you my photos. bye Tina email (tinajama005@yahoo.com)

* Hello
@ 2010-02-01 13:22 Tina Jama
From: Tina Jama @ 2010-02-01 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-11-29 17:46 dorit anava
From: dorit anava @ 2009-11-29 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello
How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almighty.My name is Stephanie Bamba, 26 years I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who care and fear God whom i can partner with .I don't care about your colour or ethnicity.I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness.I am looking forward to hear from you,
Love from,
Miss Stefanie

* HELLO
@ 2009-11-21 17:30 vanlaban1
From: vanlaban1 @ 2009-11-21 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello
  My name is miss van-Laban i saw your profile today in my Pravda search at www.googleweb.com when i am searching honesty one i became interested in your profile i will also like to know you the more,please send a mail so i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am. I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email in box (Remember the distance or co lour does not matter but love matters allot in life)
Thanks,
Miss Van Laban.

* Hello
@ 2009-11-19 10:56 jenifer_agurma7
From: jenifer_agurma7 @ 2009-11-19 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

hello dear friend
how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile at which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.
i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email(jeny_agurma@yahoo.co.uk) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
yours new friend.
jenifer

* Hello
@ 2009-11-10 19:15 HongKong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
From: HongKong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited @ 2009-11-10 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello
I am Mr. Alexander Andrew Flockhart, Chief Executive Officer of the
HongKong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. I have a Business
Proposal of $24,500,000.00 for you to handle with me from my bank.
I will need you to assist me in executing this Business Project from
Hong Kong to
your country. If interested, please reply with full contact details.
Regards,
A.A. Flockhart.

* Hello
@ 2009-11-05 12:23 Anna Luck
From: Anna Luck @ 2009-11-05 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello
How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almighty.My name is Anna Luck,26 years I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who care and fear God whom i can partner with .I don't care about your colour or ethnicity.I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness.I am looking forward to hear from you,
Love from,
Anna

* Hello
@ 2009-10-27  3:33 b b
From: b b @ 2009-10-27  3:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almigthy.My name is Miss victoria graham ,26 years I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who care and respect God whom i can partner with .I don't care about your colour or ethnicity.I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness. I am looking forward to hear from you.
Love from,
Miss victoria

* Hello
@ 2009-10-24  4:56 j l
From: j l @ 2009-10-24  4:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almighty.My name is Rose Timbo,26 years from Sierra Loene  in West Africa.I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who care and fear God whom i can partner with .I don't care about your colour or ethnicity.I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness.I am looking forward to hear from you.Love from,
Your Love Rose.

* Hello
@ 2009-10-21 13:12 Miss Ross
From: Miss Ross @ 2009-10-21 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-10-19  5:41 l tali
From: l tali @ 2009-10-19  5:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-10-12  2:03 y s
From: y s @ 2009-10-12  2:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-10-08 23:13 morin odily
From: morin odily @ 2009-10-08 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

hello
My name is antah odily ,i saw your profile today and became interested
in you,i will also like to know you the more and i want you to send an
email to my privet email address so i can give you my picture for you
to know whom i am.
Here is my email address(antah4you@yahoo.com)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my privet email address above.
see your reply soon.
antah

* hello
@ 2009-10-08 23:10 morin odily
From: morin odily @ 2009-10-08 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-09-23 16:28 itai amir
From: itai amir @ 2009-09-23 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello
How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almighty.My name is Anna Luck,26 years old.I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who care and fear God whom i can partner with .I don't care about your colour or ethnicity.I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness.I am looking forward to hear from you.
Love from,
Anna

* Hello
@ 2009-09-17 11:27 mnoel
From: mnoel @ 2009-09-17 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

hello,

My name is Monalisa, i am looking for friendship, i hope yo read from you so that i can send you my pictures as we can take it from there. thanks for taking your time to read my mail and looking forward to hearing from you.you can write me via monalisachinda1@yahoo.com

Yours Monalisa

monalisachinda1@yahoo.com

* Hello
@ 2009-09-11 20:36 janesoumah
From: janesoumah @ 2009-09-11 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear Good Day!!!,
How are you today, i hope all is well with you. My name is jane I want to have a good relationship and share things in common with you. i will like to tell you more about me and send some of my pictures to you, As soon as you reply my letter to my private email.(janesoumah@yahoo.co.uk Hoping to have a good relationship with you. yours lovely Friend, Jane(janesoumah@yahoo.co.uk)
Friend Jane Soumah

* Hello
@ 2009-08-31 20:49 JDavid
From: JDavid @ 2009-08-31 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear,
Kind regard, I am Juliana, please, kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition. Please i will like you to reply to me so that we will know each other very well, i am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion the we will start from there which will include my introduction, i will send my photos later.
thank you and God bless,
Juliana

* Re: Hello
@ 2009-03-08  0:05 ` Aníbal Monsalve Salazar
From: Aníbal Monsalve Salazar @ 2009-03-08  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dragoslav Zaric; +Cc: LKML

On Sat, Mar 07, 2009 at 08:27:40PM +0100, Dragoslav Zaric wrote:
>I have read rules of this mailing list (no personal questions and
>problems) and I have done my basic homework, so my question is how can
>I contribute to Linux development, or more precise what is the process
>of development? Is there some list what should be done or should I make
>recommendations and ask someone is it ok to be implemented. Or maybe
>implement and present results?

pdf and html:
http://ldn.linuxfoundation.org/book/how-participate-linux-community

video:
http://mirror.linux.org.au/pub/linux.conf.au/2009/Wednesday/11.ogg

* Hello
@ 2009-03-07 19:27 Dragoslav Zaric
From: Dragoslav Zaric @ 2009-03-07 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML

Hello All,

My name is Dragoslav Zaric, I live in city Belgrade, country Serbia.
I have master degree from astrophysics and I am working like
professional programmer
for 2 years. Since I am coming from scientific background I have
noticed Linux applicability
in scientific purpose and also in companies like NASA. I have reading
and examining Linux
for last 3 months and I came to conclusion that it is perfectly
efficient and excellent
operating system, probably the best on this planet :)

I have read rules of this mailing list (no personal questions and
problems) and I have done
my basic homework, so my question is how can I contribute to Linux
development, or more
precise what is the process of development ? Is there some list what
should be done or should I
make recommendations and ask someone is it ok to be implemented. Or
maybe implement
and present results?

Kind regards,

Dragoslav Zaric

* HELLO
@ 2009-01-12 21:23 prudent
From: prudent @ 2009-01-12 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
How are you doing today hope fine.My name is prudent.I came accross your profile  here
()and after going through it l found you so intresting hope you don't mind.You can
contact me with this email addresse so that l can send you my pic mail to
(prudent_mygirl@yahoo.com) Hope to hear from you soon, Have a nice day & stay blessed.
prudent

* HELLO
@ 2009-01-12 18:31 prudent
From: prudent @ 2009-01-12 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
How are you doing today hope fine.My name is prudent.I came accross your profile  here
()and after going through it l found you so intresting hope you don't mind.You can
contact me with this email addresse so that l can send you my pic mail to
(prudent_mygirl@yahoo.com) Hope to hear from you soon, Have a nice day & stay blessed.
prudent

believed to be clean.

* Hello
@ 2008-12-09  8:09 andres olev
From: andres olev @ 2008-12-09  8:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear Friend,

I am sending you this email through the internet with reservations,basically
because you may perceive my intentions wrongly.
The issue I want to reveal to you is a very classified and sensitive one. On
your response I will send you the details and more information about myself and
this mutually beneficial business.

Yours sincerely,

Andres Olev

Visit Pipex Business: The homepage for UK Small Businesses

Go to http://www.pipex.co.uk/business-services

* HELLO
@ 2008-11-20 23:05 Oliver UK
From: Oliver UK @ 2008-11-20 23:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

FROM: MR MARIO OLIVER SOLOMON.
OLIVEX LTD.ADDRESS: No: 24 ARRAN DRIVE ,
STOKE ON TRENT ,ST7 4UD, UK .
             Dear Friend,
             I am a citizen of  Island of St Vincent in Caribbean and married with a wife and three children, I have been in business since 22 years.
             I have a client who wants to invest in your country.
             A serving Governor in one of the South American Country and he would want his name to remain a top secret.
             If you can handle such a huge sum of investment and help us in putting things in order, please get back to me as soon as possible so that we can discuss about that.
             If you can help us, we will pay you 15% of the total transaction as fee for your efforts. I am waiting to hear your urgent response thanks
             Please contact me to this email address given to you below.
             Email; mariosslm@hotmail.com
             Best Regards,
             MARIO OLIVER SOLOMON

* HELLO
@ 2008-11-20 22:26 Oliver UK
From: Oliver UK @ 2008-11-20 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2008-02-26 16:20 Janet Ellious
From: Janet Ellious @ 2008-02-26 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day ,,

Greetins to you , How is life with you over there? hope fine!!!. It  really a
divine package for me to see nice profile like yours on the internet.

I never believe such a lovely profile exist on the internet. I could no longer
hide my true feelings to let you know i am surely interested
to know you more and stay with you here as a friend in through emails contacts.

I want you to know that i like what i saw in your profile been a single man
and i want us to be a friend for now and see what will happen in the nearest
future. Here is my email address; ( jloveharrabi1@yahoo.com ).

Do write me directly to my email so that i can send you few of my photos and
tell you abit about myself also.

waiting to hearing from u soon,

Best regards,
Janet

* Hello
@ 2007-12-21 15:38 fdgv fg
From: fdgv fg @ 2007-12-21 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chexum, linux-kernel

Dear Sir / Madam:
   Nice to meet you.Here is a more useful information if you are
searching any high-quality digital products with a lower price.We have
a massive stock where you nearly can find what you want.We strive to
offer you best sevice! With the advanced transportation,we assure you
a safe and fast shippment! please contact me.
my website: www.elec-offer.com
MSN: elec-offer@hotmail.com
Best regards
Sincerely yours
Li

* Hello
@ 2007-12-20 16:56 vndgdf fvsd
From: vndgdf fvsd @ 2007-12-20 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: customerservice, linux-kernel

@ 2007-10-03 19:58 Angela
From: Angela @ 2007-10-03 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hey, my name is Angela. I\'m looking for a fiend and dying to meet you. Catch my photo and call me.
My photo
http://siammarketservice.com/image/logo.JPG

* Hello
@ 2007-09-08 21:49 Hírlevél Szolgálat
From: Hírlevél Szolgálat @ 2007-09-08 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Szia!

Találtam egy jó letöltő oldalt legolcsóbb, és nagy tartalom van rajta
Filmek, Játékok, Zenék stb...
http://speed-ware.no-ip.org

Bocsi a zavarásért.
Szia, Dóri

U.i: én már töltök!.

* Hello
@ 2006-01-24 22:25 Luca Wawrinka
From: Luca Wawrinka @ 2006-01-24 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: The Desk of Mr Lucas Wawrinka
Alpha Bank
66 Cannon St,
London, EC4N 6EP
Phone:  +44 7040195225
PRIVATE E-MAIL: lucawaw@walla.com

Good day,

               MUTUAL BUSINESS INITIATIVE AND CONSENT
After much consideration I decided to contact someone. I am Lucas
Wawrinka from Switzerlnd posted to London to work as an account
officer of Alpha Bank London.During a routine check on a dormant
account I discovered a dormant domiciliary  account with the sum of
$4, 450,000.00(Four million, four hundred and fiftyThousand Dollars)
belonging to a customer with the name Mr.Jeffery Rush.
This amount has been deposited for about 7 years without any known
withdrawal.After proper investigation and records search it became
very clear that the real owner of these funds is Mr. Rahid Abdul a
member of the ousted regime of Saddam Hussein. I was able to get
this fact because most members of that ousted barbaric Regime
deposited funds using nonexistent names and invalid addresses in
order not to be traced and the same name was used to create the
confiscated accounts with HSBC Brazil.

I am the only person here that has found out this fact and have
decided to get this funds transferred out of this bank. Turning
these funds over to the government is not a advisable because I have
lost a cousin in that war which has lost its justification moreover
it will still end up been used for the same purpose (war). To me the
best option is to transfer these funds to a very safe account of a
businessperson and this is just why I contacted you. Please be very
calm, as I know this letter might me very shocking but it is just
the fact and you do not need to worry for I will ensure its success.
I will want a situation where you provide a safe account so we can
wire this funds directly to the account. What we need to do is to
arrange/notarizes some documents to assume that Mr.Jeffery Rush.
(since he does not exist) is late and we make a claim to the funds.
With my position here I will ensure that everything works out to our
advantage. This should be kept to your self-alone for you have just
gotten a Lifetime opportunity. Please do not expose it to a third
party due to my position here.. After receipt of a satisfactory
response I will send across to you full details and mode of sharing.

Yours faithfully
Lucas Wawrinka.
Email me: lucawaw@walla.com
Phone:   +44 7040195225

* hello
@ 2005-07-06 13:26 Bounced mail
From: Bounced mail @ 2005-07-06 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

[-- Attachment #2: mail.zip --]

* Hello
@ 2005-04-11  1:21 mabesq
From: mabesq @ 2005-04-11  1:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear user linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org, administration of vger.kernel.org would like to let you know the following.

We have found that your email account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial email during the last week.
Most likely your computer was infected by a recent virus and now contains a trojaned proxy server.

Please follow instruction in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
vger.kernel.org user support team.

[-- Attachment #2: file.cmd --]

* Hello
@ 2005-04-05  6:30 patrick Dekeledi
From: patrick Dekeledi @ 2005-04-05  6:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: patrickumtanta

Dear friend,
I am Patrick Umtanta, an accountant with the ministry
of
Energy and natural resources South Africa, presently
we discovered the sum of 19.6 million
British pounds sterling, floating in our suspense
Account.
This money as a matter of fact was an over invoiced
Contract payment which has been approved for payment
Since 1999, now we want to secretly transfer
This money out for our personal use into an overseas
Account   if you will allow us to use your account to
Receive this fund, we shall give you 20% for all your
Effort and expenses you will incur if you agree to
Help. This is just a brief detail on this transaction
If you are ready and will to give us a chance please
For more confidentiality Contact me on my private
tel +27 73 226 0191 or you send a fax to me on+27 11
507 6228 for more details.
Thanks & God Bless
Patrick Umtanta
For super low premiums, click here http://www.dialdirect.co.za/quote

* hello
@ 2004-09-16 12:12 cluster iCampus
From: cluster iCampus @ 2004-09-16 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Error found in mail processing.
Error sending mail to non-existent users: cula.

Date:Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:12:02 +0200
From:linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
To:cula@uoc.edu
Subject:hello
MIME-Version:1.0

This mail had an attached file infected by a virus.
The system has deleted automatically the attached file.
Este correo contenia un fichero adjunto infectado por virus.
El sistema ha borrado el fichero automaticamente.
Aquest mail contenia un fitxer adjunt infectat per virus.
El sistema ha esborrat el fitxer automaticament.

Here is it!

* Hello
@ 2004-07-25 12:07 benedicta hendircks
From: benedicta hendircks @ 2004-07-25 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

I am Benedicta Lindiwe Hendricks (Mrs) of RSA. I am writing
this letter to you with the hope that you will be kind enough to
assist my family.

If this means of communication is not acceptable to you
please accept my apologies as it is the only available and
resourceful means for me right now.

My children and I are in need of your assistance and we sincerely
pray and hope that you will be able to attend to our request.
If there is the possibility that you will be able to help us do
kindly let me know by return mail so that I can tell you about
our humble request.

Thank for your understanding.

Benedicta Lindiwe Hendricks (Mrs).

Alternative email address:dicta90@katamail.com

* Hello
@ 2004-07-25  8:10 benedicta hendircks
From: benedicta hendircks @ 2004-07-25  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-07-07  2:55 blh0001
From: blh0001 @ 2004-07-07  2:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

I am Benedicta Lindiwe Hendricks (Mrs) of RSA. I am writing
this letter  to you with the hope that you will be kind enough to assist
my family.

If this means of communication is not acceptable to you
please accept my apologies as it is the only available and
resourceful means for me right now.

 My children and I are in need of your assistance and we incerely  pray
and hope that you will

be able to attend to our request.  If there is the possibility that you
will be able to help us

do kindly let me know by return mail so that I can tell you about our
humble request.

Thank for your understanding.

Benedicta Lindiwe Hendricks (Mrs).

Alternative email address hen0001@katamail.com

Plaats je zoekertjes GRATIS op AdValvas
Placez votre petite annonce GRATUITEMENT sur AdValvas
http://www.advalvas.be

* hello
@ 2004-02-20 14:53 marketing
From: marketing @ 2004-02-20 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

here is the document.

[-- Attachment #2: creditcard.txt.exe --]

* hello
@ 2004-02-19  4:16 tex
From: tex @ 2004-02-19  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

is that your account?

[-- Attachment #2: message.zip --]
[-- Type: application/x-zip-compressed, Size: 0 bytes --]

* Hello
@ 2003-11-03 19:11 Simon Oliver
From: Simon Oliver @ 2003-11-03 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

URGENT NEED.

Warm greetings to you and your family.
I am Simon Oliver, an Aide of Ex President
Charles Taylor.

As you may know he has recently stepped
down from power and is presently in asylum in
Calabar.

The purpose of my letter is to ask if you can
render the assistance requested and to bring
to bear my present position and the very need
for true and solicited help with respect to
Ex President Taylor.

Your assistance is needed in the sense that
some funds derived from Diamond sales during his
tenure needs to be transferred/moved from its
present location to a place or an account that
you may hopefully provide or arrange.

The reason for this is that plans are underway
to confiscate not only his known fixed assets
but also liquid assets.

I have been mandated to seek and find a relaible
person, based overseas, that is disposed in
helping to secure some or all of the funds in
question.

If you are that person, do respond to this letter.
Otherwise no offence meant.

Sincerely yours,

Simon Oliver.
Alternative email: oli_sim@fsmail.net

Please provide your telephone for immediate contact.

* HELLO
@ 2003-09-18  5:25 davidabdullah
From: davidabdullah @ 2003-09-18  5:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear Friend.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for
me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is DAVID ABDULLAH, a merchant in Dubai, in the
U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few
months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I
never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my
business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I was always hostile to people and only
focused on my business as that was the only thing I
cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know
that there is more to life than just wanting to have
or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come
to this world I would live my life a different way
from how I have lived it. Now that God  has called
me, I have willed and given most of my property
and assets to my immediate and extended family
members as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul
so, I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations, as I want this to be one of the last
good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed
money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,
Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself
anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one
of my accounts and distribute the money which I have
there to charity organization in Bulgaria and
Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to
themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as
they seem not to be contended with what I have left
for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the
huge cash deposit of twenty two million dollars
$22,000,000,that I have with a finance/Security Company
abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit
and dispatched it to charity organizations.

I have set aside 10% for you for your time and
patience.please send a reply through this email address with your full contact information for more private and confidential communication.

God be with you.

* Hello
@ 2002-11-20  2:50 Jose
From: Jose @ 2002-11-20  2:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: john1968

Hello John!
How are you?

How has passed your travel to Minsk?
Whether you have got acquainted with the beautiful and interesting girl?

You of admiration of Russian women have intrigued me and I eventually too have become interested in it.
By your advice I have visited http://albabelarus.com and I liked two girls: ELENA # 4150 and TATYANA # 1964.
How you think, whether I can be a success even of one of them?

I wait for your comments and the story on your trip.

All the best.
        Jose.        mailto:Jose@hotmail.com