* business for you
@ 2004-03-14 10:30 ZHL jewelry
From: ZHL jewelry @ 2004-03-14 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

How are you!

I am the sales manager of the ZhongHengLong jewelry group . our company mainly
is a manufacturer, and has been founded for many years, the factory covers more than 500 acre
and  has more than 1,000 employees, The main products of the company contain "925" sterling
silver jewelry and ornaments with various natural precious stone studded,moderate and superior
pearl ornaments,natural jadeite,rubies and sapphires, diamond ornements, crystal handicrafts,
gold and silver decorations, silver cutlery and gifts, etc.; We export the handicrafts and
jewelry to nations as Europe, the United States, Canada, and there are more than 50 domestic
chain stores.

 We hope to cooperate with more domestic and international friends for the wider market.
 Web site of our company:       http:// www.upfeeling.com.
 If you have intention to cooperate with us, please contact us.

Address :Room 1110,No.1 Building,The Newstart Apartment,No.5 in Road Changchunqiao,Haidian
 District,Beijing,China.

Zip code :100089

Contact person: Zhong Huang(Mr.)

Add: No10 11/F, 1#NewStart, No.5 ChangChunQiao Road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100089 P. R. China

Tel: (8610) 82562788,82562787/89-18

Fax: (8610) 82563221

Mobile: 13051076228

Yahoo ID:liudesheng1118

E-mail:
business@upfeeling.com,
huangzhong19731128@yahoo.com.cn,
service@upfeeling.com

English website: http://www.upfeeling.com/zhl/enzhl/index.htm
website:
http://www.upfeeling.com
http://www.upfeeling.cn
http://www.upfeeling.com.cn

* Business for you
@ 2010-06-10  2:00 Bank Of China
From: Bank Of China @ 2010-06-10  2:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a Business for you worth some huge amount of money please are you
interested in my business get back to me with my personal Email
chen_guan777@w.cn

* business for you
@ 2004-03-20 11:08 ZHL jewelry
From: ZHL jewelry @ 2004-03-20 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)