* DADAH !
@ 2003-08-01 20:24 Alfred  Dadah
From: Alfred  Dadah @ 2003-08-01 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

My Dear,

After a discreet but thorough investigation
at the foreign affaires office of the Lome chambers of
commerce,I with absolute confidence in the legality
of your company and Intergrity of your
person essentially,the business I am about to commence with you fundamentally based on trust and sense of purpose.

Briefly I am Mr. Alfred Dadah director in charge
of auditing and account section of INTERNATIONAL
BANK OF AFRICA LOME-TOGO.

With due respect and regard,I have decided to
contact you on a business transaction that will be
very beneficial to both of us at the end.

During investigation and auditing in this bank,
I came across an amount of money
belonging to a deceased couple, who died on EgyptAir
Flight 990 plane crash of 31st october 1999. No body
was recovered from the crash site. his is the website.
www.cnn.com/us/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html

This fund has been dormant in their account with my
Bank without any claim of the fund that is in our
custody neither from his family or relation before
my discovery to this development.
Although personally, I kept this information secret
to enable the whole plans and idea be profitable
successful during the time of execution.
The said amount was $10 million US dollars(Ten
million US dollars).
Meanwhile all the arrangement to put claim over
this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the
deceased,To get the required approval and transfer
this Money to a foreign account has been put in
place by me. Also directives and needed information will be related to you as soon as you indicate
your interest and willingness to assist me in this issue.

In fact I could have done this deal alone, but
because of my position in this country as a civil
servant, we are not allowed to operate a foreign
account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my
side during the time of transfer because I work in
this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a
second party and a foriegner who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to
the Bank, and also present a foreign account where
he will need the money to be re-transferred into on
his request as it may be after due verification and
clarification by the correspondent branch of the
bank where the whole money will be remitted from to
your own designated bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction
is 100% risk free.On smooth conclusion of this
transaction, You will be entitled to 25% of the total
sum as gratification,while 5% will be set aside to
take care of expenses that may arise during the time
of transfer, while 70% will be for me and my investment purposes which you will also assist me.

Please, you have been adviced to keep this as top
secret as I am still in service and intend to
retire from service, after concluding this deal
with you.I will be monitoring the whole situation
here in this bank until you confirm the money in
your account, and ask me to come down to your
country for subsequent sharing of the fund according
to percentages previously indicated and further
investment. All other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you.

I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible,
Stating your wish in this transaction.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Alfred Dadah
(+228902-6091)
INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA LOME-TOGO

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-08-01 20:26 UTC | newest]