* BUSINESS PROPOSAL!!
@ 2015-11-07  9:45 zhongjun
From: zhongjun @ 2015-11-07  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good day,

I need a foreign partner for a mutual business proposal ,which relates to the transfer of a large sum of money to a foreign account, as the recipient
of the funds. Everything about this transaction will be done legally without any bridge of financial authority both in my Country and yours.I wil indulge
you to observe utmost discretion in all matters relating to this issue. If you are interested, please reply back via my private email address written
below, I will give you more information about myself with the financial institution I represented and actual amounts involves regarding the project
as soon as I receive your positive response.

Private email:fu.zhong@fuzhongjun.net

Friendly greeting,

Executive Director.

China Bank.

* BUSINESS PROPOSAL!!!
@ 2016-07-20  9:45 a.victima.lara
From: a.victima.lara @ 2016-07-20  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Mr.Saeed Bin Salem Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of the National Commercial Bank Libya.I have a secured business suggestion for you reply me on my email: saeedbin88@qq.com

* BUSINESS PROPOSAL!
@ 2015-11-07 17:03 zhongjun@asia.com
From: zhongjun@asia.com @ 2015-11-07 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2013-11-16 23:55 MrGordonKumarinfo
From: MrGordonKumarinfo @ 2013-11-16 23:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Friend,
I must say that I have enormous respect for you considering the manner in
which I have made contact with you. My name is Mr. Gordon Kumar, The
financial controller at the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (Main Branch) in New
Delhi, INDIA, and I am getting in touch with you regarding a business deal
worth $15,000,000.00 in my control which will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement.Reply me immediately if interested!
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Gordon Kumar.

* Business Proposal!!!
@ 2012-10-16 17:40 Norman Chan
From: Norman Chan @ 2012-10-16 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, I'm Norman Chan, Tak-Lam, S.B.S., J.P, Chief Executive, Hong Kong
Monetary Authority (HKMA). I have a Business worth $47.1M USD for you to
handle with me. Contact me on my email ( nchan.private@qq.com ) for
more details
of the business

FME Webmail
www.educacao.niteroi.rj.gov.br

* BUSINESS PROPOSAL!!
@ 2012-05-16 10:38 WONG HUI
From: WONG HUI @ 2012-05-16 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and
delete it

* Business proposal!!
@ 2011-10-01 22:10 Meintjes-VanderWalt, Lirieka
From: Meintjes-VanderWalt, Lirieka @ 2011-10-01 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Reply to:vhong_p11@yahoo.com.hk
I have a business transaction which I need your assistance, your share will be 50%; please if you are interested do reply via email:vhong_p11@yahoo.com.hk
Mr.Vincent Hong.

The University of Fort Hare subscribes to an e-mail disclaimer. Please click on the following URL to read further:

http://www.ufh.ac.za/disclaimer/

* Business Proposal!!!!
@ 2011-09-01  5:39 Peter Chow
From: Peter Chow @ 2011-09-01  5:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I bring you greetings. I am PETER CHOW, I work with BANK OF CHINA, HONG KONG. I have a Business Proposal of $17.3M for you to handle with me from my bank.I need you to assist me in executing this Business Project from Hong Kong to your country.I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you in details. Should you be interested please send me the required information below;

(1). Full Names:
(2). Current Residential Address/Country:
(3). Private Telephone Number:
(4). Age:

I will want you to reach me on my private e-mail : (pchoww@hotmail.com.hk) .Finally after that I shall provide you with more information.

Regards,
Peter Chow

* Business Proposal!
@ 2011-03-02 23:35 Mr.lee
From: Mr.lee @ 2011-03-02 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a Mutual business proposal for you,contact me on my personal email for
more details..lanlee@shqiptar.eu

* Business  Proposal?
@ 2010-09-17  2:55 Mr. Vincent Cheng
From: Mr. Vincent Cheng @ 2010-09-17  2:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Hi,

I am Mr. Vincent Cheng; I  have a Business  Proposal of  $30,500,000.00
for  you .

 I will  need you to assist me  in  transferring this funds to a secured
account.

If  interested,  please reply to this email, mrchengvich43@yahoo.com.hk
Regards,

Vincent Cheng.

* Business Proposal,
@ 2010-09-04 13:37 Tomo Sand Nori
From: Tomo Sand Nori @ 2010-09-04 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a Business proposal for you,if intrested contact me on:tomosand-nori01@w.
cn

* Business Proposal!!!
@ 2010-07-08  4:06 Mr. John Galvan
From: Mr. John Galvan  @ 2010-07-08  4:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

I wish to introduce myself to you, Am Mr. John Galvan a staff of a private offshore bank (AIG Private Bank) United Kingdom office,I have a proposal of (£15,500,000.00 Million Pounds) Which I intend to give 40% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance and 60% for me, send your response by reply to this mail to indicate your interest I shall provide you with full details of the transaction.

Regards,
Mr. John Galvan

* Business Proposal!!!!
@ 2008-11-18 22:08 Mr. Patrick Chan
From: Mr. Patrick Chan @ 2008-11-18 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

SPECIFIKATION FORSLAG!!

Jeg er Mr. Patrick K. W Chan administrerende direktør & Chief
Financial Officer
for Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Hong Kong. Jeg har en lukrativ forretning fora
slagtilfælde af fælles interesse til at dele med dig, det drejer sig om at
overføre en stor sum penge. Jeg fik din henvisning i min søgen efter en, der
passer til min foreslåede forretningsforbindelsen. Hvis du er
interesseret i at
arbejde med mig til at kontakte mig via min private e-mail
(chanpathk@yahoo.com.hk) for mere information

Din tidligst svar på dette brev vil blive værdsat.

Med venlig hilsen

Mr. Patrick Chan
E-mail: chanpathk@yahoo.com.hk