* Investment Proposal
@ 2017-10-31 14:41 Douglas Flint
From: Douglas Flint @ 2017-10-31 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Friend,

I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment. I did not know well on how this will be done in your country, so I will need you to help me in this regard.

My preference is any good profit yielding business and I would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with. I will also need you to help me look for properties like house and lands for sale as I am proposing to invest the sum of Ten Million Great British Pounds (10,000,000 GBP) for this. I do not know if you can and will be of help to me.

For a brief on my personality;

My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties is very urgent as I have retired from my position as the Chairman of HSBC London.
As business inclined man, I want you to come up with your individual business/ investment ideas as I will welcome it from the bottom of my heart.

Please I expect your good and prompt reply so that we can proceed swiftly on how the fund can be sent to you.

Best Regards
Douglas J F

* Re: Investment Proposal...
@ 2019-09-12 12:19 Propel Consult
From: Propel Consult @ 2019-09-12 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Greetings,

We are consultancy firm situated in Bahrain currently looking to finance new or existing projects in any industry.

Currently we are sourcing for opportunities for our review and consideration and would be delighted to discuss further.

Please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Jamie Groom
Consultant
Propel Consult
6th Floor, Building 880
Road 3618, Seef 436 Manama
Kingdom of Bahrain

* Investment Proposal
@ 2014-05-31  9:14 Mr. James Williams
From: Mr. James Williams @ 2014-05-31  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear Friend,

it is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive
because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of
mutual interest to share with you. I got your reference in my search
for someone who suits my proposed business relationship.

I am Mr. James Williams, a banker by profession in Accra Ghana and
currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of
my bank. I have an obscured business suggestion for you. I will need
you to assist me in executing a business project from Ghana to your
country. It involves the transfer of a large sum of money. Everything
concerning this transaction shall be legally done without hitch.
Please Endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning
this issue. Once the funds have been successfully transferred into
your account, we shall share in the ratio to be agreed by both of us.

I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below
(james_williams7@yahoo.com) and finally after that I shall furnish you
with more information's about this operation and kindly provide your
full details below:

Name:
Phone number:
Fax number:
Passport ID card:
Country:
Occupation:
Home address:

Please if you are not interested delete this email and do not hunt me
because I am putting my career and the life of my family at stake with
this venture. Although nothing ventured is nothing gained.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Mr. James Williams

* INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
@ 2012-11-28 15:00 INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
From: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL @ 2012-11-28 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kindly Open Attach File

[-- Attachment #2: RESOURCES.doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 27648 bytes --]

* Investment Proposal.
@ 2004-07-15 22:43 quazi hossain
From: quazi hossain @ 2004-07-15 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Re: Investment Proposal.

Your contact has been gotten from after a search for a person whom we
can jointly invest Trust in and also solicit a honourable partnership with.

I represent a client and my client has interest to do business relative
to investments in your country in areas related to agriculture or any
business of your choice, to initiate a proper and structured relationship:

Please let me know what your response will be to an offer to receive
investment funds in cash if:

1. The said fund amounts to Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand (US)
Dollars.

2. The said fund is in cash and will be transferred to you in same
state.

3.The fund is intended to be invested through your agency in the
purchase  of facilities and assets, for the said  purposes within your
country.

4. This transaction will result in you being paid a commission of 10%
off the investment capital.

5.The fund owners desire absolute confidentiality and professionalism
in the handling of this matter.

Please respond urgently.

Sincerely.

Mr. Quazi Hossain
16 Deshing Road,
 Huwei, Yunlin, Taiwan
Tel: +871763591465

* investment proposal
@ 2004-03-24 19:20 collins uju
From: collins uju @ 2004-03-24 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Attn: Dear,
I would like to apply through this letter for your express co-operation and to secure in your position an opportunity to invest and do a joint business with you in your country. Also I would like to described to you my advance future plans and kind to invest the sum of US$17,000,000 (Seventeen million united states dollars) in any profitable business depending on your advise.

Please your able co-operation is to become my partner in this
transaction, and your country as well as create ideas on how this money will be invested and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your assistance and co-operation.

As I have not had the pleasure of demonstrating the
advantages of this investment. Meanwhile, in your response I would like you to indicate your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting my interest and upon your acceptance of this proposal, I would appreciate us to discuss the details and mutually agree on your percentage interest or share holding for helping me to
secure the transfer of the asset and investing it.

I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves.For immedaite response contact me via telephone on 00221 574 1064.
Looking forward to your urgent and positive response.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr collins uju