* Interested In Your Products
@ 2013-07-20 11:16 Mr. kelvin olofsson
From: Mr. kelvin olofsson @ 2013-07-20 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello

I am writing from  SONAADA CONSULTANT LTD and I am a trading company running on its
own since 2005,I Am very Interested in your product kindly send your full
catalog for products with clear photos, and list of FOB prices in USD with
prices, competitive prices for serious starting.

Waiting your quick response
Best Regards

Kelvin  Olofsson
SONAADA CONSULTANT LTD
Miranda Australia
Email; kelvinol0ofsson1@gmail.com

* Interested In Your Products
@ 2014-02-22  7:24 GEA Groups Company
From: GEA Groups Company @ 2014-02-22  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello
I am from GEA Groups Company Ltd, we are really interested in your product
being advertise in IM. We would like to have quotations for the following
products. Kindly log on to our website by clicking on the link below to view
the sample of the products we wish to buy.
http://productz.concrete5.arvixe.com/marketing/product/myproducts.html
Thanks & Best regards,
Liu Lee
Purchasing Manager