* 2.6.11-r1 freezes dual 2.5 GHz PowerMac G5
@ 2005-01-10  0:33 Maurice Volaski
From: Maurice Volaski @ 2005-01-10  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I am running Gentoo with a fresh 2.6.11-r1. I have all the kernel
debugging options turned on. Occasionally, I can get past the boot
process, but half the time it freezes somewhere along the way. If
not, I do get to boot, it doesn't take very long for it to freeze.

Any suggestions for how this can be debugged further?

other keywords: PowerPC, ppc, ppc64, Apple, freeze, freezing,
freezes, hang, hangs, froze, frozen, locks up, locked up, hard lock.
--

Maurice Volaski, mvolaski@aecom.yu.edu