* Fair Pay Project: Updated my mail
@ 2021-04-24  7:42 Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2021-04-24  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I have updated my mail to Ywe_C@purplenoise.eu

The related media project is here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkrhLWMvTc09IxFG9lt9mHg

Where I try to sell a mead :)

Serene Greetings,
Ywe Cærlyn

* Fair Pay Update
@ 2021-04-24 11:47 ` Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2021-04-24 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

 From my channel: Bit's

Based on 30 years of IT Scene Data. Viking means Bay Dweller. Expression
based on Creakstead River where I grew up. ('Unix' referring this
river). Old name Åsgard, nearby also Åssiden. Drammen Central also
Åspaviljongen.
Media ft. Indie styles that became Bit Streaming.
Author also was Worldclass Sound in local newspaper. -
https://purplenoise.eu/Worldclass_Sound.png
Supports L'X, LCPU, Step Waver, and Fair Means Distribution. The recipe
for Bit's can be licenced from us. - 4.86% alc/royalty. - believe in the
nontrinitarian Sin, rather than the christian one. This is what I have
called a Purple Noise project, that also is the label and web name.

Cheers,
Producer.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkrhLWMvTc09IxFG9lt9mHg/videos