From: "Ywe Cærlyn" <Ywe-C4rlyn@I-T-Shed-Studio.eu>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: The ultimate name: Inó X
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 11:30:57 +0200	[thread overview]

I had some last thinkings on this.

Unix seems to refer the biblical god, but erroneously. Linux even more so.

I actually do know the creator. I corrected the name as Inó X, Inó being
an "origin" type concept, which fits this. Meaning only the creators
will in this project.

So, that should be the ultimate name and corrective for this project.

Indeed Fair Pay principles can be traced back to Adams tablet, and Islam
after, and really the forbidden tree as it was before also.

Serene Greetings,
Ywe Cærlyn,
Inó X Fair Pay Project.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q